Hows it going losers?
    Hey there Miss. Karen! I am doing. How are you today? Set anyone on fire yet?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-09 04:18 PM
    Hey there Miss. Karen! I am doing. How are you today? Set anyone on fire yet?

No not yet I actually had a good day at work... There wasn't one irritating person there today Pretty sad that the day goes by better, and we get less complaints when there's 3 less people than we usually have Chef should take the hint and stay home everyday
    08-16-09 04:21 PM
    yes I will sleep good tonight cuz I am wiped out lol. You never said how you are. You ok??

08-16-09 04:26 PM
    No not yet I actually had a good day at work... There wasn't one irritating person there today Pretty sad that the day goes by better, and we get less complaints when there's 3 less people than we usually have Chef should take the hint and stay home everyday
    One for the record books then huh? LOL! Who is gonna cook if the chef doesn't come in??? Maybe you can set some people on fire tomorrow! Keep the faith!

08-16-09 04:31 PM
    yes I will sleep good tonight cuz I am wiped out lol. You never said how you are. You ok??

D'oh! Sorry. I am doing. I have seen better days, but I have seen worse too. I am fine. Thanks. Did your doggy sis ever calm down the other night we talked?

08-16-09 04:34 PM
    good just checking on you. Yeah she did lol

08-16-09 04:36 PM
    One for the record books then huh? LOL! Who is gonna cook if the chef doesn't come in??? Maybe you can set some people on fire tomorrow! Keep the faith!

the Sous chefs all cook aswelll. But none of them have as bad of an attitude problem One of them is close, but.... It's nice going in and getting everything done, going home happy. It should be like that everyday
    08-16-09 04:38 PM
    good just checking on you. Yeah she did lol

Thanks Src. And thanks also for the prayers for my mom.

Now if we could teach doggy sis to not be a traitor, we would be fine!

08-16-09 04:42 PM
    the Sous chefs all cook aswelll. But none of them have as bad of an attitude problem One of them is close, but.... It's nice going in and getting everything done, going home happy. It should be like that everyday
    It should be like that everyday. But in all my years of work, I rarely saw it as well. LOL! You all could take him out back and "rough" him up a little. Yes? LOL!

08-16-09 04:44 PM
    It should be like that everyday. But in all my years of work, I rarely saw it as well. LOL! You all could take him out back and "rough" him up a little. Yes? LOL!

Well he's in his 50's, so I'm not sure how righteous I'd feel beating him up I need a new place to work... Screw the career. Heck, I'll work at Tim Hortons if it means I get full time hours and some respect.
    08-16-09 04:48 PM
    Well he's in his 50's, so I'm not sure how righteous I'd feel beating him up I need a new place to work... Screw the career. Heck, I'll work at Tim Hortons if it means I get full time hours and some respect.
    LOL! He might lay a whooping on you! You can never be sure! You should go where you will be happy for sure! It will make your life much more enjoyable.

08-16-09 05:08 PM
    You always make me smile in one way or another
    P!nkalink!

And I made a map to the key! There is no way in he!! that we WON'T raid the liqour cabinet! LMAO!

How are you today?

ok don't loose the map!!! LOL and make sure you have it in secret code! Lmao!

I'm doing good thanks! Its hotter than 'he' double hockey sticks today-but I haven't melted! LOL and I hope you are holding up as well you and your par's are in my thoughts/prayers

08-16-09 05:58 PM
    Just doing a hi-by tonight. Myself and the people I work with went and played some softball today. Didn't think we were gonna play a whole season though! Lol, we ended up playing 8 games altogether and I'm whooped so I'm going to sleep early tonight.

Oh, and Ranga, I will pray for your mothers health tonight! And keep you and your family in my thoughts!

Well everyone, Skullapeno is signing out! Well not really, just shut down CB for the night. Goodnight everyone and I'll see you all tomorrow.

08-16-09 07:31 PM
    Just doing a hi-by tonight. Myself and the people I work with went and played some softball today. Didn't think we were gonna play a whole season though! Lol, we ended up playing 8 games altogether and I'm whooped so I'm going to sleep early tonight.

Oh, and Ranga, I will pray for your mothers health tonight! And keep you and your family in my thoughts!

Well everyone, Skullapeno is signing out! Well not really, just shut down CB for the night. Goodnight everyone and I'll see you all tomorrow.

Skullapeno for that! Really. You know how much that means to me. Rest well. And have a good night! We will see you tomorrow! Or *cough* later if you leave like BS does. LOL!

08-16-09 07:39 PM
    ok don't loose the map!!! LOL and make sure you have it in secret code! Lmao!

I'm doing good thanks! Its hotter than 'he' double hockey sticks today-but I haven't melted! LOL and I hope you are holding up as well you and your par's are in my thoughts/prayers

I got it all under control! Trust me! LOL!

We have been having a heat wave here too so I feel your pain! Ugh! I haven't been able to mow it has been so hot out.

Thanks so much for the thoughts and prayers
    P!nkalink! You can never have too many of those. Thanks again. It means so much!

Last edited by RavenMaverick; 08-16-09 at 07:59 PM.
    08-16-09 07:51 PM
    Skullapeno for that! Really. You know how much that means to me. Rest well. And have a good night! We will see you tomorrow! Or *cough* later if you leave like BS does. LOL!

*Cough* Screw you! *Cough*
    08-16-09 07:56 PM
    *Cough* Screw you! *Cough*
    Awww! I love you too BS!

08-16-09 08:00 PM
    Awww! I love you too BS!

Lol, I hear everything
    08-16-09 08:03 PM
    Lol, I hear everything
    I know you do BS! I also know you are waiting to snatch 8,000! LMAO!

08-16-09 08:13 PM
    Good Evening Everyone!
    08-16-09 08:13 PM
    Raven are you there?
    08-16-09 08:14 PM
    Calling Cj to the roost!

Skully went to bed already? Darn it!
    Cj I can't find you!

08-16-09 08:15 PM
    I am right here Raven! Why is BS here annoying us again?
    08-16-09 08:15 PM
13,138 ... 318319320321322 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD