Well, you owed me! Remember when you positioned yourself over the public for sexual gratification and I had to yell Raven! Get this instant! I remember it well because you were all like wOw that was good...Can I do it again?
    What else can I do? Seriously? I needed gratification! I left at home and no man can compare to that! Right? LOL!

And don't lie! You said hey Raven and tried to grab my arse! Then whispered in my ear I was all like and a little sick! But you acted like you said naught wrong! LMAO!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-09 09:55 PM
    Maybe he went to after work...and he hooked up with a hot chick. I can see him now...
    LMAO! How old is that smiley getting the condom pic? How long ago was it that you could still get one out of the machine for 25 cents! LOL! That's probably what happened though.

He was all like I'm a spicy jalepeno sexy beast! LOL! And she was all like and that's how it all started!

08-14-09 10:05 PM
    [color=black]What else can I do? Seriously? I needed gratification!

Ummmm....Raven..... I remember that night clearly. You indulged in a few too many and proceeded to sit there asking everyone if they could do this . Finally after you all the guys I tried to some sense into you, but nothing worked. So finally I said I was leaving and you screamed and begged me PLEASE! . You finally gave up and left with that guy with the . I bet you enjoyed that!
    08-14-09 10:12 PM
    LMAO! How old is that smiley getting the condom pic? How long ago was it that you could still get one out of the machine for 25 cents! LOL! That's probably what happened though.

He was all like I'm a spicy jalepeno sexy beast! LOL! And she was all like and that's how it all started!

Well, I know Skully would never . We have an open relationship but he better practice safe sex!
    08-14-09 10:17 PM
    [color=black]LMAO! How old is that smiley getting the condom pic? How long ago was it that you could still get one out of the machine for 25 cents! LOL! That's probably what happened though.

And how would you know how much they cost?
    08-14-09 10:32 PM
    Ummmm....Raven..... I remember that night clearly. You indulged in a few too many and proceeded to sit there asking everyone if they could do this some sense into you, but nothing worked. So finally I said I was leaving and you screamed and begged me PLEASE! . You finally gave up and left with that guy with the . I bet you enjoyed that!
    That was the fantasy you read out of the Judy Blume book of the moth club! Not what really happened! LOL! Or maybe it is and that is why I was like the next day?? I don't know reality anymore! I am out of control! Losing my mind! Help me Cj! Help me distinguish fact from fiction! I'm scared! I can't see the light! Nooooooooo! Help!

08-14-09 11:00 PM
    And how would you know how much they cost?
    Look there was this thing called the feminist movement! I know that was way after you could remember and all but try to recall! LOL! Here you can buy those for a buck a piece right beside the 75 cent tampons in the women's room at any Bojangles! LMFAO!

08-14-09 11:04 PM
    You guys suck I'm going to bed, so I thought I'd leave a quick insult so you guys don't have enough time to retaliate Later losers!
    08-14-09 11:06 PM
    Well, I know Skully would never . We have an open relationship but he better practice safe sex!
    Ummmm okay! Well next time check the date on the one in his wallet! If you have to blow the dust off of it don't bother. He doesn't use them. Run, don't walk to your nearest Health Dept. Bwahahahaha! We are teasing you Skullapeno !

08-14-09 11:07 PM
    That was the fantasy you read out of the Judy Blume book of the moth club! Not what really happened! LOL! Or maybe it is and that is why I was like the next day?? I don't know reality anymore! I am out of control! Losing my mind! Help me Cj! Help me distinguish fact from fiction! I'm scared! I can't see the light! Nooooooooo! Help!

Snap out of it! or you are gonna end up Seriously
    We all occasionally have to tell ourselves to
    08-14-09 11:08 PM
    You guys suck I'm going to bed, so I thought I'd leave a quick insult so you guys don't have enough time to retaliate Later losers!
    Hey BS! Don't run away! We just want to heap loads of love on you! But since you are leaving I guess you will miss out! LOL! Haven't seen you lately though. Hope you are doing alright.

08-14-09 11:10 PM

Hey BS! You've got ohhhhhhh, nevermind.
    08-14-09 11:12 PM
    08-14-09 11:14 PM
    Snap out of it! or you are gonna end up Seriously
    We all occasionally have to tell ourselves to
    Whew! Ok! So I am not off my rocker, a wreck, crazier than your hairy uncle alice, nuttin honey, bats in my belfry, out of complete control, losing my faculties? Folks have been lying to me this whole time? Say it ain't so Cj! Why would folks think that? Tell me! Tell meeeeee!!

08-14-09 11:15 PM
    Oh. Loads of love? Well in that case maybe ill stay . Lol. I gotta work tomorrow so I have to get some sleep . Ill try to be back to hang out tomorrow night night losers

08-14-09 11:16 PM
    Hey BS! You've got ohhhhhhh, nevermind.
    Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahaha! Too damn funny! LMAO!

08-14-09 11:17 PM
    Pfffft! No CJ! He is on the chicken! LMAO!

08-14-09 11:21 PM
    Oh. Loads of love? Well in that case maybe ill stay . Lol. I gotta work tomorrow so I have to get some sleep . Ill try to be back to hang out tomorrow night night losers

We shall be here BS! We will remain here come hades or high water! You just remember that and tell your friends to remember that too! Bwahahaha! We are off the chain! Goodnight BS! Sleep Well!

08-14-09 11:23 PM
    Hey! Where is Skullapeno ? LOL! Is he skimping out on us tonight?

I'm here, I'm here! Let the fun begin! Lol Just got done playing poker, and just now getting home. How we doing tonight ladies?

08-14-09 11:30 PM
    We shall be here BS! We will remain here come hades or high water! You just remember that and tell your friends to remember that too! Bwahahaha! We are off the chain! Goodnight BS! Sleep Well!

Woot!
    08-14-09 11:31 PM
    I'm here, I'm here! Let the fun begin! Lol Just got done playing poker, and just now getting home. How we doing tonight ladies?

Omg Raven! See, he was just playing . And you accused him of being
    08-14-09 11:34 PM
    Lol, always darlin, always! That's why no mini Skullapeno's are running around!

08-14-09 11:35 PM

Hey there Skullapeno ! Is that poker or poke her? I am confused? LOL! We are off the chain as usual! How are you?

Last edited by RavenMaverick; 08-14-09 at 11:38 PM.

Yay! Skully in da house! Hiya
    Whew! Ok! So I am not off my rocker, a wreck, crazier than your hairy uncle alice, nuttin honey, bats in my belfry, out of complete control, losing my faculties? Folks have been lying to me this whole time? Say it ain't so Cj! Why would folks think that? Tell me! Tell meeeeee!!

No, you aren't crazy! All I know is when they ask me about you I tell em...
    Last edited by -FeistyCJ-; 08-14-09 at 11:41 PM.
    08-14-09 11:38 PM
13,138 ... 300301302303304 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD