Thank you Capt. Obvious! LOL! How goes it today Cj?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    LOL It's going well. How about you, Raven?
    08-14-09 04:46 PM
    LOL It's going well. How about you, Raven?
    I do not suck! I rule! LMAO! I'm doing super duper! Did you have fun running around town all day?

08-14-09 05:46 PM
    Hey Src!! I found a mirror image! LMAO!

08-14-09 06:43 PM
    Cj! You coming to play? I am waiting! LOL!

Last edited by RavenMaverick; 08-14-09 at 07:25 PM.
    08-14-09 07:19 PM
    I do not suck! I rule! LMAO! I'm doing super duper! Did you have fun running around town all day?

Oh Yeah! Sure. She's like Mom! I need all the stuff on this school supply list! And I'm like, Oh YAY! like the $300 I spent on books and registration wasn't enough. Then of course, being 13 and knowing EVERYTHING, a few were exchanged. I'll be all like when I send her back to school!
    Last edited by -FeistyCJ-; 08-14-09 at 07:30 PM.
    08-14-09 07:28 PM
    Cj! You coming to play? I am waiting! LOL!

I'm coming! Give me a few minutes! Do me a favor, Raven, and water my new plant while you're waiting.

08-14-09 07:32 PM
    I'm coming! Give me a few minutes! Do me a favor, Raven, and water my new plant while you're waiting.

I am not feeding Seymour! LMFAO

08-14-09 07:37 PM
    Hey Src!! I found a mirror image! LMAO!

hahah! Amazing!

08-14-09 07:40 PM
    Oh Yeah! Sure. She's like Mom! I need all the stuff on this school supply list! And I'm like, Oh YAY! like the $300 I spent on books and registration wasn't enough. Then of course, being 13 and knowing EVERYTHING, a few were exchanged. I'll be all like when I send her back to school!
    LMMFAO! Don't I know that! I got the school supply list yesterday and was like LOL! Then she's all while I am like ! Bwahahahaha! Money grows on trees right? The bus runs next week! I'm going to be like LOL!

Last edited by RavenMaverick; 08-14-09 at 08:13 PM.
    08-14-09 08:08 PM
    hahah! Amazing!

How are you and the pandas tonight Src?

08-14-09 08:11 PM
    How are you and the pandas tonight Src?

We are fine we are camping, I'm hiding in the motor home ha ha ha no one noticed I am gone shhh!
    How is my mirror tonight?

08-14-09 08:19 PM
    We are fine we are camping, I'm hiding in the motor home ha ha ha no one noticed I am gone shhh!
    How is my mirror tonight?

LOL! You plan on hiding long? I am glad you are well. I saw your bbm hours after you sent it. Sorry. I wasn't sure if I would wake you at that point.

Your mirror is ready to rumble and primed for play! Thank you! Are you camping all weekend? With the bf?

If you don't chew then f**k you! LOL!

08-14-09 08:23 PM
    Raven? Serious. What the heck is this smiley doing?
    08-14-09 08:43 PM
    LOL! You plan on hiding long? I am glad you are well. I saw your bbm hours after you sent it. Sorry. I wasn't sure if I would wake you at that point.

Your mirror is ready to rumble and primed for play! Thank you! Are you camping all weekend? With the bf?

If you don't chew then f**k you! LOL!

yeah I'm gonna stay in the motor home its dark and I haven't slept at all today lol I'm watching the spongebob movie lol yeah ill be camping till sun and nope the bf is not with me he would just cause trouble lol its ok I fig u were asleep lol

08-14-09 08:46 PM
    Raven? Serious. What the heck is this smiley doing?
    Bwahahahaha! Ummmmm. Well when a mommy and daddy love each other very... Wait. When a man has went too long without... No. Damn me! I have no clue! LMFAO! ??? Getting a suppository out? Coughing up a hairball? Hmmmmm. LOL! I give up!

08-14-09 08:53 PM
    yeah I'm gonna stay in the motor home its dark and I haven't slept at all today lol I'm watching the spongebob movie lol yeah ill be camping till sun and nope the bf is not with me he would just cause trouble lol its ok I fig u were asleep lol

Yeah. Men usually get in the way while camping! For some reason they think they are the only ones who can supply food in that circumstance! LMAO! Teasing. Well, no I'm really not!

Spongebob huh? I've seen it! LOL! Not too bad! I hope ya'll have fun!

08-14-09 08:58 PM
    Hey CJ! You remember that thing you told me to do today? That really bad thing? Well, I did it. Got me in trouble too! But I told the coppers that ! So if you get a knock on your door before daybreak... Run like the wind Forest! LMAO!

08-14-09 09:10 PM
    Hey CJ! You remember that thing you told me to do today? That really bad thing? Well, I did it. Got me in trouble too! But I told the coppers that ! So if you get a knock on your door before daybreak... Run like the wind Forest! LMAO!

Well, thanks a lot for squealing! . I told you standing on the corner with this sign was illegal! And I told you if you saw the to like heII.
    08-14-09 09:18 PM
    Well, thanks a lot for squealing! . I told you standing on the corner with this sign was illegal! And I told you if you saw the to like heII.
    Hey C'mon! They were going to revoke my parole! Damn! I would have turned my mother in for that! LMAO! As far as the "Will work For Sex" thing? That's some You know I take the money and run! It's the fastest who get paid and the fastest who get laid! LMFAO! I did save your arse when you got caught humping Sister Mary's leg at the last full moon! I blamed it on the dogs down the road! Because you are my BFF! LOL!

08-14-09 09:26 PM
    Evening ladies! I'm now about 20 minutes from the house. It's been one heckuva week!

08-14-09 09:29 PM
    Hey! Where is Skullapeno ? LOL! Is he skimping out on us tonight?

08-14-09 09:34 PM
    Hey C'mon! They were going to revoke my parole! Damn! I would have turned my mother in for that! LMAO! As far as the "Will work For Sex" thing? That's some You know I take the money and run! It's the fastest who get paid and the fastest who get laid! LMFAO! I did save your arse when you got caught humping Sister Mary's leg at the last full moon! I blamed it on the dogs down the road! Because you are my BFF! LOL!

Well, you owed me! Remember when you positioned yourself over the public for sexual gratification and I had to yell Raven! Get this instant! I remember it well because you were all like wOw that was good...Can I do it again?
    08-14-09 09:36 PM
    Evening ladies! I'm now about 20 minutes from the house. It's been one heckuva week!

Sounds like it has been! Glad you are close to having it over with though! Your wife will be glad to have you home I'm sure!

08-14-09 09:37 PM
    Hey! Where is Skullapeno ? LOL! Is he skimping out on us tonight?

Maybe he went to after work...and he hooked up with a hot chick. I can see him now...
    08-14-09 09:41 PM

Yay! Bk! Good to hear! I bet your wife will be glad to have her home again!
    08-14-09 09:44 PM
13,138 ... 299300301302303 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD