Wha?? LOL! Nice!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Hey Raven! I saw this and thought of you! Ya Bogarter!
    08-12-09 10:14 PM
    Good evening non believers.

Hiya TJ!
    08-12-09 10:17 PM
    Take your time, Raven, Really.
    08-12-09 10:21 PM
    Hey there Kasi! It goes awesome tonight! Thanks! How are you? Any better since the last time you visited the Roost/Pouch?

I'm good! Out and about with Steve in the tow truck right now. Yep, I'm better than I was the last time I was here.

08-12-09 10:23 PM
    Hiya Kasi! Have fun with Steve!

Well, early morning for me and I am wiped out so, Everyone!
    08-12-09 10:35 PM
    Carol, kasi. Hello. .

So, I'm awesome this evening if anyone cares, cause I sure don't. Only thing missing is a drink. Damn work policies. What were they thinkin. An open bar here would really motivate me.

08-12-09 10:38 PM

He's sleeping now. His darn job always has him so exhausted. The minute his head hits his pillow he's out like a light.

Good night Carol!

Carol, kasi. Hello. .

So, I'm awesome this evening if anyone cares, cause I sure don't. Only thing missing is a drink. Damn work policies. What were they thinkin. An open bar here would really motivate me.

An open bar would motivate a lot of people at their jobs.
    08-12-09 11:19 PM
    That's sounds like you have been busy! I am doing great. Just got done with all the school clothes shopping! Ugh! LOL!

So what's the good news??? I wanna know!

You really wanna know? lol
    08-12-09 11:20 PM
    An open bar would motivate a lot of people at their jobs.

Then I shouldrun for president and make it a law! We need more happy people in thework place. Yeah, we'll have to make some sort of limit like 1 drink per hour.

Twisted for president! (Yeah, I know. I'll have one vote...My own)

08-12-09 11:25 PM
    Hey Raven! I saw this and thought of you! Ya Bogarter!
    Hey thanks CJ! Always the most awesome BFF in the world! I can always add this one to my collection!

08-12-09 11:47 PM
    Take your time, Raven, Really.
    You know what Cj? that's what! LMAO! I am worth the wait. You should know that by now!

08-13-09 12:01 AM
    I'm good! Out and about with Steve in the tow truck right now. Yep, I'm better than I was the last time I was here.

Hey now! I am super glad to hear that Kasi! And getting free tows to boot! LOL! Have his hours worked any better for you both lately?

08-13-09 12:08 AM

Ugh! Go to bed already! Quit pinging me! LMAO!

08-13-09 12:10 AM
    Carol, kasi. Hello. .

I'm all for the open bar! Last call comes at quitting time! LOL! all around!

08-13-09 12:14 AM
    You really wanna know? lol
    Of course I really wanna know silly panda! You are my mirror! I would not have asked if I didn't. LOL! As I am sure you don't! So give me the good news!

08-13-09 12:16 AM
    Then I shouldrun for president and make it a law! We need more happy people in thework place. Yeah, we'll have to make some sort of limit like 1 drink per hour.

Psssst. If I can get a voucher for atleast 2 drinks an hour, I might be willing to throw another vote your way! LOL!

08-13-09 12:20 AM

Psssst. If I can get a voucher for atleast 2 drinks an hour, I might be willing to throw another vote your way! LOL!

08-13-09 12:21 AM
    Raven, unlimited drinks for you

08-13-09 12:25 AM
    Of course I really wanna know silly panda! You are my mirror! I would not have asked if I didn't. LOL! As I am sure you don't! So give me the good news!

ok ok you punched my mirror...well my step mom got a job finally after not having one for a few months and my car has been needing a part but I didnt really have the money or anything and my dad said he would order it and him and my "uncle" will fix it for me and I dont have to worry about paying him back. So im happy about that.
    08-13-09 12:25 AM
    Raven, unlimited drinks for you

Dang Twisted! Just for that you have my vote and my dead uncle's vote! LMAO! I will even put out one of those yard signs for you and wear a button with your face on it one Sunday of every month!

08-13-09 12:29 AM
    Hey now! I am super glad to hear that Kasi! And getting free tows to boot! LOL! Have his hours worked any better for you both lately?

Not really. Since he's gone back he's been working till midnight every night. But he is back to having a day off during the week since he's not going to school anymore.
    08-13-09 12:30 AM
    Dang Twisted! Just for that you have my vote and my dead uncle's vote! LMAO! I will even put out one of those yard signs for you and wear a button with your face on it one Sunday of every month!

Yes!!! One step closer to world domination.

08-13-09 12:31 AM
    ok ok you punched my mirror...well my step mom got a job finally after not having one for a few months and my car has been needing a part but I didnt really have the money or anything and my dad said he would order it and him and my "uncle" will fix it for me and I dont have to worry about paying him back. So im happy about that.
    LOL! Yay You! I am soooo glad you finally got some good news instead of just bad! Awesome all the way around. It's so nice when things fall into the right order just when you need them to the most! You having a good night at work?

08-13-09 12:31 AM
    Yes!!! One step closer to world domination.

LMAO! Have you decided to join the world domination team Twisted?

08-13-09 12:33 AM
    Not really. Since he's gone back he's been working till midnight every night. But he is back to having a day off during the week since he's not going to school anymore.
    Ahhh! That sucks! I'm sorry Kasi. A day off during the week is good but not if he had to quit school because of the economy. I don't know if he did or not, if he did that is awful. I know too many people hurting too bad right now because money isn't good. It is hard to live like that and keep your spirits high.

08-13-09 12:36 AM
13,138 ... 291292293294295 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD