Something simple... Venti triple shot mocha frappuccino w/ whipped cream. Lol, seems simple to me! Some people get crazy with their orders there!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    That doesn't sound so bad! I have seen them on tv all like, I want a double mocha half caf decaf fat free whipped cream with a triple shot of espresso etc, etc, etc, LMAO! I'm like How do they even remember all that! LOL!

08-12-09 08:28 AM
    Well let's give this sleep thing another shot! LMAO! I must be a vampire. See ya'll later!

08-12-09 08:46 AM
    Night Ranga! Lol

08-12-09 08:48 AM
    goodnight mirror!

08-12-09 09:00 AM
    Night Ranga! Lol

Sad isn't it? LOL! Goodnight Skullapeno

08-12-09 09:02 AM
    goodnight mirror!

Goodnight again Shipanda LOL! I will see you soon I have no doubt!

08-12-09 09:06 AM
    im doing good, at work, got another 4 hours left, i cant wait i wanna go home and take a nap
    08-12-09 09:27 AM
    Well let's give this sleep thing another shot! LMAO! I must be a vampire. See ya'll later!
    Good night my love. Were you to be a vampire, it's daylight, hit the coffin and go to sleep.

The Keeper of the Beak of the Pouch

08-12-09 09:28 AM
    im doing good, at work, got another 4 hours left, i cant wait i wanna go home and take a nap
    i hope you got that nap in Chaders! Either that or I hope you are still sleeping! LOL! I hope all else is going good for you.

08-12-09 02:47 PM
    Good night my love. Were you to be a vampire, it's daylight, hit the coffin and go to sleep.

The Keeper of the Beak of the Pouch

I did go to the coffin and sleep! LOL! It was very dark and nice.

08-12-09 02:49 PM
    Good afternoon Raven.

Hmm, I'm in here early....Later, I think I have something to do
    08-12-09 02:53 PM
    Good afternoon Raven.

Hmm, I'm in here early....Later, I think I have something to do
    Good afternoon to you too Twisted! I see you are here early. LOL! What's going on? Too busy to come in here later?? I am shocked that you would think anything was more important! LMAO!

08-12-09 03:12 PM
    Hello all. Just stopped in to say hello, had a good time yesterday.

Unfortunately, today is another tough one. I'm just exhausted mentally, physically, and emotionally...

I might be back, but if not, and you are really concerned, either PIN / BBM me, or if you prefer, funnel the messages through Wolfenstein, as he's in my list.

20913c90 for those on WAP.

I'm just down and a good evening tonight will bring me right back around, so that's what I'm hoping for after work...

And to those that are (I know you are out there), thanks for your concern...
    08-12-09 03:34 PM
    Wolfie, I just made a phone call. I'll hit you up on BBM when I come back. Going to pick up lunch.
    08-12-09 03:38 PM
    Hello all. Just stopped in to say hello, had a good time yesterday.

Unfortunately, today is another tough one. I'm just exhausted mentally, physically, and emotionally...

I might be back, but if not, and you are really concerned, either PIN / BBM me, or if you prefer, funnel the messages through Wolfenstein, as he's in my list.

20913c90 for those on WAP.

I'm just down and a good evening tonight will bring me right back around, so that's what I'm hoping for after work...

And to those that are (I know you are out there), thanks for your concern...
    Damn Jef with one F! There are a lot of people here that care for you and care about what you are going through! I am sorry for the way you are feeling. I send your way and hope they will help lift your spirits in some way.

I know a lot about feeling that way mentally. Please don't leave and not come back. I for one would miss you very much. If you need to talk to someone PM me and I will give you my email address. I might not be able to do a lot, but I can listen and I do care.

I hope to see you here again soon in a lot better spirits. And just let me know if you need to talk! I will be thinking of you and hoping you are well.

08-12-09 03:44 PM
    I have never been to Starbucks! I know it is hard to believe! LOL! Do you order up some weird long named coffee or something more simplistic? LOL!

OMG! I had to read that again! Never been to a Starbucks! I am adding that to my list of all the places I am taking you when you come visit me! We'll have so much fun you will be all like No! I am not leaving! You can't make me!

Last edited by Carol64; 08-12-09 at 04:44 PM.
    08-12-09 04:35 PM
    Something simple... Venti triple shot mocha frappuccino w/ whipped cream. Lol, seems simple to me! Some people get crazy with their orders there!

Hiya Skully! I would love a:

Vente Breve Triple Shot Non Fat Toffee Nut Latte with Cream No Foam.

Is that crazy? lol
    Last edited by Carol64; 08-12-09 at 04:46 PM.
    08-12-09 04:37 PM
    RavenKangaMagicEraser,

I wouldn't leave you guys. Perhaps I should have been more clear. I wasn't sure if I was going to be back today.

Due to multiple issues, a few of them ongoing, my wife is having a bad week. I'm seeing very little of her due to me working nights for vacation coverage, and it's just difficult that when we do get to spend some time together, she's in a foul mood.

She has acknowledged it, she wants to change it, and I averted a crisis today, so hopefully she can see that life is too short to be taken seriously...

It will be fine, and I will be back. I'm just not sure about tonight... Sorry for not being clear earlier...
    08-12-09 04:39 PM
    I h8 Star*ucks...

And coffee in general...
    08-12-09 04:40 PM
    Hiya Skully! I would love a:

Vente Breve Triple Shot Non Fat Toffee Nut Latte No Foam.

Is that crazy? lol
    Ah, you're one of those types huh? Lol

Jefufuh, hope everything works out for ya!

08-12-09 04:46 PM
    RavenKangaMagicEraser,

I wouldn't leave you guys. Perhaps I should have been more clear. I wasn't sure if I was going to be back today.

Due to multiple issues, a few of them ongoing, my wife is having a bad week. I'm seeing very little of her due to me working nights for vacation coverage, and it's just difficult that when we do get to spend some time together, she's in a foul mood.

She has acknowledged it, she wants to change it, and I averted a crisis today, so hopefully she can see that life is too short to be taken seriously...

It will be fine, and I will be back. I'm just not sure about tonight... Sorry for not being clear earlier...
    LMAO at magiceraser! Atleast you still have your humor! LOL!

I am glad things are being worked on for you. Hopefully they will improve tenfold in no time at all. Marriage is a lot of work but should be fun as you say as well. I will keep you both in my thoughts.

08-12-09 04:52 PM
    Good afternoon to you too Twisted! I see you are here early. LOL! What's going on? Too busy to come in here later?? I am shocked that you would think anything was more important! LMAO!

I'll be back tonight, thats when I work. And why would I go to work and actually work? This place is far more exciting. Though I'm not sure if that is good or bad yet.....

And Hello Carol (never talked to you before...Don't mind me, I'm nobody)

And Hi Jef

Ok, I'm off AGAIN....
    08-12-09 04:53 PM
    I'll be back tonight, thats when I work. And why would I go to work and actually work? This place is far more exciting. Though I'm not sure if that is good or bad yet.....

And Hi Jef

Ok, I'm off AGAIN....
    Hi TJ...nice to meet ya!
    08-12-09 04:56 PM
    I h8 Star*ucks...

And coffee in general...
    I have never tasted a coffee I like either! They tell me starbucks has some really good coffee. I have no clue. LOL!

08-12-09 04:56 PM

And Hi Jef

Ok, I'm off AGAIN....
    It's a good thing! Trust me! LOL! We shall be here flinging insults as usual. Meet CJ above! (She is the crazy chick I was telling you about. Don't tell her I said so though.) LMAO!

08-12-09 05:03 PM
13,138 ... 289290291292293 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD