Ugh beer is so nasty it makes me vomit haha. For me its like rum or vodka or something lol. I havent even bought alcohol since ive been 21 lol. HAHAHAHAH Yes I was.
    LOL! I thought I had you scream all the way over here!

I can pretty much drink anything. And it only gets easier the more I drink. LMAO! Again you sound like me! I have only been to the liquor store once since I turned 21! Before 21 and single? Fughetaboutit!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-09 01:58 AM
    If you look in my post I added one for mr fluffy too haha!!
    You are welcome! I seen that one and thought you would like it since it had a chicky! Yes, you'll have to let know what ya name him/her! Aww, I'm only sweet sometimes haha.
    08-12-09 01:58 AM
    LOL! I thought I had you scream all the way over here!

I can pretty much drink anything. And it only gets easier the more I drink. LMAO! Again you sound like me! I have only been to the liquor store once since I turned 21! Before 21 and single? Fughetaboutit!

BWHAHAHA I'll be quieter next time. HAHAHA I always get other people to buy it, to lazy to go to the store haha. Like I said before.. of COURSE I sound like you hahahhaa
    08-12-09 02:01 AM
    If you look in my post I added one for mr fluffy too haha!!
    You are welcome! I seen that one and thought you would like it since it had a chicky! Yes, you'll have to let know what ya name him/her! Aww, I'm only sweet sometimes haha.
    Yes I see now! Super adorable! You thought correctly! I love him. and I will surely let you know! LOL! I name everything! Trees, my berry, etc. It is weird but it is what I do! I am nutty that way! LOL!

08-12-09 02:02 AM
    Yes I see now! Super adorable! You thought correctly! I love him. and I will surely let you know! LOL! I name everything! Trees, my berry, etc. It is weird but it is what I do! I am nutty that way! LOL!

Ok now im a crazy witch too but trees hahaha oh my thats why I luv ya even more HAHAHAHA I'm just as crazy as you! World domination should be easy hahhaha!!!!!! I named my berry "MOTHER F'ER WHAT THE ****!!" HAHAHA!
    08-12-09 02:05 AM
    BWHAHAHA I'll be quieter next time. HAHAHA I always get other people to buy it, to lazy to go to the store haha. Like I said before.. of COURSE I sound like you hahahhaa
    LMAO @ too lazy! I hear ya! I have had liquor since then. Just haven't purchased it! Lazy is not always a bad thing!

08-12-09 02:05 AM
    LMAO @ too lazy! I hear ya! I have had liquor since then. Just haven't purchased it! Lazy is not always a bad thing!

I am lazy oh well its whatever lol.
    08-12-09 02:08 AM
    Ok now im a crazy witch too but trees hahaha oh my thats why I luv ya even more HAHAHAHA I'm just as crazy as you! World domination should be easy hahhaha!!!!!! I named my berry "MOTHER F'ER WHAT THE ****!!" HAHAHA!
    Yup! You can ask anyone! I am certified off ! Nuttier than a fruitcake. A wreck as it were, padded cell ready, insane in the membrane, two sandwiches short of a picnic, lock up the kiddies, watch out folks I'm out of control! I need someone to shake me until my screw is no longer loose! LMFAO!

No but seriously. LOL! I do name most everything. My phone's name is Ludwig! Bwahahahaha!

08-12-09 02:10 AM
    I am lazy oh well its whatever lol.
    I know right? LOL! Use it until you can't anymore!

08-12-09 02:12 AM
    Yup! You can ask anyone! I am certified off ! Nuttier than a fruitcake. A wreck as it were, padded cell ready, insane in the membrane, two sandwiches short of a picnic, lock up the kiddies, watch out folks I'm out of control! I need someone to shake me until my screw is no longer loose! LMFAO!

No but seriously. LOL! I do name most everything. My phone's name is Ludwig! Bwahahahaha!

Holy fn crap you freaking crack me up im like dying here hahahahha!!! Ludwig huh? Thats a interesting name lol.
    08-12-09 02:13 AM
    I know right? LOL! Use it until you can't anymore!

Bwhahahah! EXXAACCTTLYY!
    08-12-09 02:14 AM

What ya think about my new look? lol!
    08-12-09 02:16 AM
    Holy fn crap you freaking crack me up im like dying here hahahahha!!! Ludwig huh? Thats a interesting name lol.
    Ahhhh! I am atleast glad I could make you laugh! That is good! Yes Ludwig! LOL! It just fit. Bwahahaha! Yeah, everyone else thinks it is odd as well. Not really the name, but the fact that I actually gave it a name! LOL! Oh well!

08-12-09 02:23 AM

What ya think about my new look? lol!
    I love your new look Src! I actually had half my hair that color about 8 or 9 months ago! LOL! So I would love it! Panda dress and all!

08-12-09 02:26 AM
    What, you two in here livin it up and never invited me?
    08-12-09 02:26 AM
    Well, time for me to bed down. LOL! I am glad I could leave you with a smile Src! And again, you know where to find me if/when you need me! Goodnight to you and anyone else whom might be lurking! LOL! I will TTYS!

08-12-09 02:29 AM
    Ahhhh! I am atleast glad I could make you laugh! That is good! Yes Ludwig! LOL! It just fit. Bwahahaha! Yeah, everyone else thinks it is odd as well. Not really the name, but the fact that I actually gave it a name! LOL! Oh well!

HEHEHEE your funny.
    I love your new look Src! I actually had half my hair that color about 8 or 9 months ago! LOL! So I would love it! Panda dress and all!

Really lol. WHOO PANDA DRESS!
    HAHAHA SUCKER! lol.
    08-12-09 02:30 AM
    Well, time for me to bed down. LOL! I am glad I could leave you with a smile Src! And again, you know where to find me if/when you need me! Goodnight to you and anyone else whom might be lurking! LOL! I will TTYS!

Good night! I do thanks!
    08-12-09 02:31 AM

haha, I'm late as usual. Goodnight Raven.
    08-12-09 02:33 AM
    You don't need an invite Twisted! You are welcome here anytime! Rain or shine! LOL! How are you tonight?

08-12-09 02:34 AM
    Was busy workin. Good now though. Figured I would come on here and harass people for a bit. Still lookin for that scary girl you mentioned the other night. Darn my luck. lol
    08-12-09 02:35 AM
    HEHEHEE your funny.

Really lol. WHOO PANDA DRESS!

HAHAHA SUCKER! lol.
    Thanks Src! And yes! Panda dress and all! LOL!

08-12-09 02:36 AM
    Was busy workin. Good now though. Figured I would come on here and harass people for a bit. Still lookin for that scary girl you mentioned the other night. Darn my luck. lol
    HERE I AM!! RIGHT HERE RIGHT HERE!!!!
    08-12-09 02:37 AM
    Good night! I do thanks!
    No thanks ever needed for that Src! Goodnight and I hope the rest of your work night goes well.

08-12-09 02:39 AM
    No thanks ever needed for that Src! Goodnight and I hope the rest of your work night goes well.

No havic here yet so I'm good. Just looking at pandas haha. Nighter night night!
    08-12-09 02:41 AM
13,138 ... 287288289290291 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD