There are days I'd like to be able to do more things like that, home stuff. Without lottery luck I just muddle through.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-09 12:09 AM
    lmao
    Thank you! LOL!

08-12-09 12:11 AM
    LOL! Hello Src with the newly caught smiley !! How are you tonight?

08-12-09 12:13 AM
    LOL! Hello Src with the newly caught smiley !! How are you tonight?

I am ok how are you?
    08-12-09 12:16 AM
    There are days I'd like to be able to do more things like that, home stuff. Without lottery luck I just muddle through.

I hear ya! LOL! I will always be grateful that I have been able to stay at home with my daughter as long as I have! It has been both amazing, humbling, and trying (to say the least) at times. But I do love being able to do it, especially during the school year! Money has always been soooo tight. However, she has not lacked in that area or the parental control area either LOL!

You still have school aged children?

08-12-09 12:18 AM
    I am ok how are you?
    I am doing quite well Src! Thanks! And LMAO at your smiley's disappearing teeth! LOL! You at work? Twisted isn't following you tonight?

08-12-09 12:26 AM
    I am doing quite well Src! Thanks! And LMAO at your smiley's disappearing teeth! LOL! You at work? Twisted isn't following you tonight?

Good. Yep im at work, havent heard from him. I'll ping him 20 times when I get done with paperwork. lol.
    08-12-09 12:30 AM
    Good. Yep im at work, havent heard from him. I'll ping him 20 times when I get done with paperwork. lol.
    Ugh paperwork! LOL! You should have had your pandas all pinging him 30 minutes before you got done so he could wait for you! Then you could blame it on somebody else! LOL!

08-12-09 12:54 AM
    Ugh paperwork! LOL! You should have had your pandas all pinging him 30 minutes before you got done so he could wait for you! Then you could blame it on somebody else! LOL!

Wulf aka Mr fluffy (LOL!) has all my panda's except for chad (hehe) and a few of the newborn ones that dont have enough magic yet. He needed them so I is sharing them.
    08-12-09 12:57 AM
    Wulf aka Mr fluffy (LOL!) has all my panda's except for chad (hehe) and a few of the newborn ones that dont have enough magic yet. He needed them so I is sharing them.
    What did Mr. Fluffy (bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha) need with all your pandas? Just went and left you pandaless??

Last edited by RavenMaverick; 08-12-09 at 01:09 AM.
    08-12-09 01:04 AM
    What did Mr. Fluffy (bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha) need with all your pandas? Just went and left you pandaless??

I still have chad (he changes to a panda) so im not pandaless lol. He needed to borrow them for their magic. They dont have enough for what I need them for.
    08-12-09 01:09 AM
    I still have chad (he changes to a panda) so im not pandaless lol. He needed to borrow them for their magic. They dont have enough for what I need them for.
    And what magic did Mr. Fluffy (bwahahahahahahahahahahaha) need performed?

Dang Src. I'm sorry. All of that still going the same as the last time we talked?

08-12-09 01:12 AM
    And what magic did Mr. Fluffy (bwahahahahahahahahahahaha) need performed?

Dang Src. I'm sorry. All of that still going the same as the last time we talked?

IDK, you'll have ta ask mr fluffy! lol. Yep SSDD. (Same Stuff Diff Day)
    08-12-09 01:15 AM
    IDK, you'll have ta ask mr fluffy! lol. Yep SSDD. (Same Stuff Diff Day)
    I will just let Mr. Fluffy keep that little secret to himself. I'm sorry Src. You know where to find me if you ever need me yes?

08-12-09 01:19 AM
    I will just let Mr. Fluffy keep that little secret to himself. I'm sorry Src. You know where to find me if you ever need me yes?

It's life, always been apart of mine anyways. Yep in the mirror! lol!
    08-12-09 01:20 AM

This is my new avatar
    08-12-09 01:24 AM
    It's life, always been apart of mine anyways. Yep in the mirror! lol!
    I know what you mean Src for sure. Sucks all the way around.

LOL @ in the mirror! That is pretty much right! Most of it not too bad for either of us. It is what makes us who we are I suppose. The other I am sure we could live without.

08-12-09 01:24 AM

This is my new avatar
    Awwwww! Way too cute Src! I like him a lot! And I would not have seen it if you didn't post it! I don't have a pc so I miss everyone's avatars! I do like him. The purple is a nice change from black and white!

08-12-09 01:27 AM
    I know what you mean Src for sure. Sucks all the way around.

LOL @ in the mirror! That is pretty much right! Most of it not too bad for either of us. It is what makes us who we are I suppose. The other I am sure we could live without.

Yes there is some stuff I Could live without. Oh well, If it wasnt for that I would prbly have wound up like her since it was a pattern so I'm grateful for that.
    Awwwww! Way too cute Src! I like him a lot! And I would not have seen it if you didn't post it! I don't have a pc so I miss everyone's avatars! I do like him. The purple is a nice change from black and white!

Her name is Violet. Yeah I knew you were always on wap, so I thot I'd show her to you!
    08-12-09 01:32 AM
    Yes there is some stuff I Could live without. Oh well, If it wasnt for that I would prbly have wound up like her since it was a pattern so I'm grateful for that.
    I know what you mean by that. It is one of the things I think about everytime I get a jonesing to get completely wasted. Which is way too often lately. LMFAO My brother followed the exact wrong path while I did not. It is all in what you choose I believe. And I think you turned out pretty darn well!

Her name is Violet. Yeah I knew you were always on wap, so I thot I'd show her to you!
    Very good memory and very thoughtful to boot! Thanks! And perfect name. LOL! She looks just like what I would have chosen for you!

08-12-09 01:41 AM
    I know what you mean by that. It is one of the things I think about everytime I get a jonesing to get completely wasted. Which is way too often lately. LMFAO My brother followed the exact wrong path while I did not. It is all in what you choose I believe. And I think you turned out pretty darn well!

Very good memory and very thoughtful to boot! Thanks! And perfect name. LOL! She looks just like what I would have chosen for you!

I do drink but I dont drink every day and I certaintly dont drink a 30 pack. Well thank yaa!

Well I know who is usually on the computer and who isnt lol. Yep I love that name! I think its pretty I saw her and knew I had to get her! I must have that panda!! lol.
    08-12-09 01:44 AM

Here is a panda friend for you!

And one for mr fluffy!

08-12-09 01:46 AM
    I do drink but I dont drink every day and I certaintly dont drink a 30 pack. Well thank yaa!

Well I know who is usually on the computer and who isnt lol. Yep I love that name! I think its pretty I saw her and knew I had to get her! I must have that panda!! lol.
    See I could drink like that! LOL! That's usually why I abstain. Plus I am always terrified. You know how that is!

Sometimes an image speaks to you. And sometimes it screams at you! LOL! While you were screaming... I must have that Panda!

08-12-09 01:51 AM
    See I could drink like that! LOL! That's usually why I abstain. Plus I am always terrified. You know how that is!

Sometimes an image speaks to you. And sometimes it screams at you! LOL! While you were screaming... I must have that Panda!

Ugh beer is so nasty it makes me vomit haha. For me its like rum or vodka or something lol. I havent even bought alcohol since ive been 21 lol. HAHAHAHAH Yes I was.
    08-12-09 01:54 AM
    [QUOTE=crs7088;3317663]

Here is a panda friend for you!

Awww! He is too cute! I like him especially with the little chick! Thanks Src! He should come in handy indeed! I will have to think of a fitting name for him! I will let you know when I decide! Thank you! You are too sweet!

08-12-09 01:55 AM
13,138 ... 286287288289290 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD