Afternoon Carol! Working hard and doing well. How about yourself?

The Keeper of the Beak of the Pouch

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-09 03:47 PM
    It's cool Raven, just differing opinions on the home front. Money is tight and my wife is upset about it. Me being upset won't help anything. So I'm actually having a really good time in my life ATM. And then I get home, and things don't mesh well.

I also don't like it when my neighbors tell my wife what I shouldn't be doing. I put up a picture of my sister and three of her friends on my FaceBook. Not exactly the most wholesome pic, but we were all having a good time that night. Well, the neighbor didn't approve, and she told Trina. So I had to hear a little about that.

Whatever. I'm going to love my life forever, and also enjoy every day to it's fullest.

08-11-09 03:51 PM
    Hello Carol and Shelli (again) and Wolfie!!!

08-11-09 03:52 PM
    Hello Jefers! Sorry to hear things are rough. Looks like you've got the right attitude for it.

08-11-09 03:54 PM
    Afternoon Carol! Working hard and doing well. How about yourself?

Rough day...but rewarding (and not monetarily). Glad to hear you are doing well!
    08-11-09 03:58 PM
    Hello Carol and Shelli (again) and Wolfie!!!

Hi Jeff minus one F! I hope your day brightens up.

If I may add...about your nosy neighbor and her big mouth....I think the only person that has any business having issues with the pic you posted would be your sister's. If it didn't bother her...well, that's all that matters, eh?
    08-11-09 04:03 PM
    Well Wolfie, I believe happiness is a choice, and I have some people in my life who I can go to and say "I'm in an isshy mood, cheer me up."

And that makes all the difference...

Heck, you usually get a laugh out of me when u do take some time to talk to me... Same thing for me... I found my Jefs.....

08-11-09 04:07 PM
    Oh YAY! I love my new job as a Masochist.

What a coincidence! I just finished your new outfit for your new job too! I hope you like!
    Yep! I am ready to dance LMAO! Keep messing with me and you will wind up here Bwahahahaha!

08-11-09 04:20 PM
    It's cool Raven, just differing opinions on the home front. Money is tight and my wife is upset about it. Me being upset won't help anything. So I'm actually having a really good time in my life ATM. And then I get home, and things don't mesh well.

I also don't like it when my neighbors tell my wife what I shouldn't be doing. I put up a picture of my sister and three of her friends on my FaceBook. Not exactly the most wholesome pic, but we were all having a good time that night. Well, the neighbor didn't approve, and she told Trina. So I had to hear a little about that.

Whatever. I'm going to love my life forever, and also enjoy every day to it's fullest.

Damn Jef with one F! is it any of your neighbors business what you post on your facebook? Some people are just seriously. I would tell the to F off. Quickly.

And I hear ya on the money thing. That puts stress on the most even keeled person. My household's funds are way too tight right now as well. But you seem to have the same attitude as me and that will help you. If you don't have it, there is no use in you worrying yourself to death about it. It will all come together in the end.

I am glad you are taking it well Jef with one F. You are a good guy who needs a break.

08-11-09 04:27 PM
    Congrats to whomever snagged post 7,000!!! I am on WAP and can't tell who got it! But yay for you! LOL!

08-11-09 04:30 PM
    I don't know, but I'll post the pic here and get more opinions...

08-11-09 04:32 PM
    Well Wolfie, I believe happiness is a choice, and I have some people in my life who I can go to and say "I'm in an isshy mood, cheer me up."

And that makes all the difference...

Heck, you usually get a laugh out of me when u do take some time to talk to me... Same thing for me... I found my Jefs.....
    :::: stares Jef down ::::
    Why I've never intentionally said anything funny to you in my life.

08-11-09 04:55 PM

Ok. We will give you our honest opinions Jef with one F.

08-11-09 04:56 PM
    Congrats to whomever snagged post 7,000!!! I am on WAP and can't tell who got it! But yay for you! LOL!

It was you, ya dork! Congrats!
    08-11-09 05:05 PM

Did your sister mind? Isn't that all that matters?
    08-11-09 05:07 PM
    Yay Kanga! Two *cough cough* in a row.

08-11-09 05:08 PM
    They told me to put it on FB.

Speaking of which, I'm still waiting on PhotoBucket....
    08-11-09 05:11 PM
    :::: stares Jef down ::::
    Why I've never intentionally said anything funny to you in my life.
    What I meant was that I'm pretty good at getting you to laugh... You are completely unfunny...
    Ok. We will give you our honest opinions Jef with one F.
    Honest opinions? Here??? Never...
    08-11-09 05:13 PM
    They told me to put it on FB.

Speaking of which, I'm still waiting on PhotoBucket....
    Then I think it's time to allow access to only those you choose, and block access to those that are nosy and get you in trouble with the wife.
    08-11-09 05:17 PM
    What I meant was that I'm pretty good at getting you to laugh... You are completely unfunny...

Honest opinions? Here??? Never...
    Yeah...that word honest is important. Sometimes when I ask for her opinion I think she messes with me...just so she can have a chuckle and see people at me!

lmao
    08-11-09 05:19 PM
    But you see, I don't care. I'm not going to change the way I live my life because other people don't like it...

Weezy is going to post it for me shortly. Let me set the stage. I'm 33, Trina is 40, Carrie and her friends are 20. We had a good night hanging out at my parents before Carrie went back to school. The girls were actually quite fun to hang out with for 20 year olds (God, I feel old), and I had a rockin time. So at the end of the night, I asked for a picture of them, and the one posted was what they gave me. One of them even told me to put it on FB. I was like "OK!"

Yes, there was a touch of alcohol in my veins (I was driving home, not even buzzed) but I don't think it was a bad decision. All are over 18...

My sister is the blonde in the picture by the way....
    08-11-09 05:21 PM
    Yeah...that word honest is important. Sometimes when I ask for her opinion I think she messes with me...just so she can have a chuckle and see people at me!

lmao
    We don't need extra incentive to laugh at you Carol...
    08-11-09 05:22 PM
    Posting this for Jef.

08-11-09 05:30 PM
    It was you, ya dork! Congrats!
    Why don't you LMAO! Some of us don't have pc's!

08-11-09 05:30 PM
    And some of us have 8 or 9. Want one Raven? I'm sure I could get one up and running for you...
    08-11-09 05:33 PM
13,138 ... 279280281282283 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD