Hi Kanga, funny finding you in here.

The Keeper of the Beak of the Pouch

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    This is the Roost errr Pouch right? I'm baaaaaack! LOL!

08-10-09 06:53 PM
    This is the Roost errr Pouch right? I'm baaaaaack! LOL!
    :::: sing it with me ::::

"And nation wide"

08-10-09 06:55 PM
    G_d I hope not everything. Yeah, I was a little busy, BBMing you at the time.

You've never seen indecent Proposal? Up the ante on that amount and most everything everyone has is for sale!

08-10-09 06:55 PM
    You've never seen indecent Proposal? Up the ante on that amount and most everything everyone has is for sale!
    And how much was the amount of BBM I layed down worth? Hmmmmm?

teeheehee

08-10-09 06:58 PM
    Throw the word quality into the above post somewhere too.

08-10-09 07:00 PM
    I could be wrong, but I think only opiods are an issue. I'll be interested to find out myself.

The U.S. and most countries in Western Europe require that all plasma donors submit to a pre-donation physical, including medical history questions, tests for transmissible viruses such as Hepatitis B and C and HIV, total plasma protein levels and hematocrit/hemoglobin levels. The plasma protein therapeutics industry�s International Quality Plasma Program (IQPP)-certification requires additional donor screening, donor education on high risk behavior and residency requirements.

Donor Health
    It�s important that donors follow a diet that meets the recommended daily requirements for protein, typically between 50 to 80 grams daily for an adult.. Proteins include foods such as cheese, meat, poultry, fish, eggs, nuts and beans. A donor's protein level will be tested each time he or she presents to donate, and if the results are out of the acceptable range, the donor will not be permitted to donate plasma that day.

Donors should also eat foods rich in iron such as tuna, eggs, nuts, beans and lean red meat to help ensure that iron levels are sufficient to donate. Each time a donor presents to donate plasma, the hematocrit level is tested. Hematocrit is the percentage of blood occupied by red blood cells.

Donor should always remember to stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water or juice the day prior to and the day of donation, avoid alcohol and caffeine and get plenty of sleep.

Before donating, inform center personnel if you�ve:

Recently had major surgery
    Obtained a tattoo, touch-up or piercing within the last 12 months
    Are taking any medication or are under a doctor�s care for any medical condition
    Infectious Diseases (Hepatitis, HIV/AIDs)
    A history of infectious diseases such as Hepatitis, or exposure to individuals with a history of Hepatitis, will require that you be evaluated for eligibility during the initial donor screening and physical examination.

If you are known to be HIV positive or have a history of AIDS, you will not be eligible for plasma donation.
    08-10-09 07:08 PM
    Hey Brad! I was going to ask in the lab but I decided I would rather speak to a Doctor. The one I wanted to ask will be in tomorrow. I promise to have your answer tomorrow, ok?
    Oh okay
    08-10-09 07:09 PM
    The U.S. and most countries in Western Europe require that all plasma donors submit to a pre-donation physical, including medical history questions, tests for transmissible viruses such as Hepatitis B and C and HIV, total plasma protein levels and hematocrit/hemoglobin levels. The plasma protein therapeutics industry�s International Quality Plasma Program (IQPP)-certification requires additional donor screening, donor education on high risk behavior and residency requirements.

Donor Health
    It�s important that donors follow a diet that meets the recommended daily requirements for protein, typically between 50 to 80 grams daily for an adult.. Proteins include foods such as cheese, meat, poultry, fish, eggs, nuts and beans. A donor's protein level will be tested each time he or she presents to donate, and if the results are out of the acceptable range, the donor will not be permitted to donate plasma that day.

Donors should also eat foods rich in iron such as tuna, eggs, nuts, beans and lean red meat to help ensure that iron levels are sufficient to donate. Each time a donor presents to donate plasma, the hematocrit level is tested. Hematocrit is the percentage of blood occupied by red blood cells.

Donor should always remember to stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water or juice the day prior to and the day of donation, avoid alcohol and caffeine and get plenty of sleep.

Are taking any medication or are under a doctor�s care for any medical condition
    A history of infectious diseases such as Hepatitis, or exposure to individuals with a history of Hepatitis, will require that you be evaluated for eligibility during the initial donor screening and physical examination.

If you are known to be HIV positive or have a history of AIDS, you will not be eligible for plasma donation.
    Yeah, they let me donate I'll just stay off the weed I guess... Not the best habit
    08-10-09 07:13 PM
    And how much was the amount of BBM I layed down worth? Hmmmmm?

teeheehee

Since we are in public I will be generous and say LOL!

08-10-09 07:13 PM

Donor Health

Mkay, that covers everything and alcohol and caffeine, but what about prescription and illegal narcotics?

08-10-09 07:14 PM
    Since we are in public I will be generous and say LOL!
    That's my Kanga, generous to a fault.

08-10-09 07:23 PM
    Mkay, that covers everything and alcohol and caffeine, but what about prescription and illegal narcotics?

I am far from sure...but I do not believe it is a factor. The plasma is separated from the blood and "processed". I do not believe the recipient could get high from meds the donor took.
    08-10-09 07:23 PM
    I am far from sure...but I do not believe it is a factor. The plasma is separated from the blood and "processed". I do not believe the recipient could get high from meds the donor took.
    That's probably true, I was thinking of blood donation, which I had always had problems with.
    08-10-09 07:30 PM
    Hey there Skully! How's it going on your end?

Hiya Ranga! Just got done eating. How you doing?

Turd licker, they don't check for weed (maaan) in plasma. One of my friends is a toker and he always gets paid.

Last edited by skullgame45; 08-10-09 at 07:42 PM.
    08-10-09 07:35 PM
    Super! After HRT and SoftReset, I now have no BBM.

:::: what else can I do but bwahaha? ::::
    08-10-09 07:36 PM
    Everything is for sale for the right price I thought! LOL! Money talks bull****e walks.... BTW- I sent you an email a while ago telling my bbm is fubar.

good evening everyone!

Ah-ha! Raven now I know why when I bbm'd you about an hour or so ago-its still sitting! LOL I had a feelin your bbm was fubar'd again

08-10-09 07:39 PM
    Evening Princess Pink! Heard it was a rousing time at the beach. Or should I say roasting?
    08-10-09 07:41 PM
    Super! After HRT and SoftReset, I now have no BBM.

:::: what else can I do but bwahaha? ::::
    Here, let me help you. lol. That was fun!
    08-10-09 07:46 PM
    good evening everyone!

Ah-ha! Raven now I know why when I bbm'd you about an hour or so ago-its still sitting! LOL I had a feelin your bbm was fubar'd again

Shelli?
    08-10-09 07:48 PM
    good evening everyone!

Ugh! You may have to resend it maybe tomorrow. It is looking bleak today. I don't know WTF the deal is. Did you have a good time?

08-10-09 07:51 PM
    Hey Carol, dig the new avatar!
    08-10-09 07:51 PM

Turd licker, they don't check for weed (maaan) in plasma. One of my friends is a toker and he always gets paid.

Turd licker
    08-10-09 07:52 PM

I'm doing! That's about it. LOL! What was on the menu? And if it has anything to do with I don't wanna hear it! LMAO!

08-10-09 07:56 PM
    Hello Princess Pink, have a good time.

thanks Pop ! Will do!
    I do want that futon pic when you get back
    P!nkalink! LOL! I hope you all have a great time!

lmaooooo!!! I couldn't get them to do it Raven! Darn them kids! I had to drag my ever lovon buutt accross the hot sand! Lmao! It was a fun day for sure
    Hiya Shelli! I hope you had a fabulous family beach day!
    thanks Carol! We had a great time!

08-10-09 07:58 PM
    I'm doing! That's about it. LOL! What was on the menu? And if it has anything to do with I don't wanna hear it! LMAO!
    The other dark meat
    08-10-09 07:58 PM
13,138 ... 271272273274275 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD