Look on the bright side, I could have been out egging peoples cars

An no! It's Eric Cartman from Southpark! Which is also my display picture... I was saying the coolest member is me... Try to keep up
    Bwahahaha! Okay! See I don't keep up with South Park that much. I know what Cartman looks like and that doesn't look like him. So forgive me for not being in with the dramamasturbatestartrek club! LOL! If it would have been what he normaly looks like, I would have known who it was. You can not fly your own flag? You have to go under another's banner? Really?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-09 12:44 AM
    You kidding? I was laughing my **** off The moderator probably was too before they deleted it
    Ummmm Yeah! That is exactly what the mod was doing. Bwahahaha! BS! Insert more Bwahahahahahahahaha! Ok I'm done.

08-10-09 12:47 AM
    Bwahahaha! Okay! See I don't keep up with South Park that much. I know what Cartman looks like and that doesn't look like him. So forgive me for not being in with the dramamasturbatestartrek club! LOL! If it would have been what he normaly looks like, I would have known who it was. You can not fly your own flag? You have to go under another's banner? Really?

Lol, it is Cartman... He's dressed up as Dog, the bounty hunter
    08-10-09 12:48 AM
    08-10-09 12:49 AM
    Lol, it is Cartman... He's dressed up as Dog, the bounty hunter
    I got that now! Try to keep up! You didn't answer the question.. Can you not fly your own flag?

08-10-09 12:51 AM
    I got that now! Try to keep up! You didn't answer the question.. Can you not fly your own flag?

This thread now belongs to Back-space? Naaa... I gotta be part of a group... Whether they realize what I'm doing or not
    08-10-09 12:54 AM
    This thread now belongs to Back-space? Naaa... I gotta be part of a group... Whether they realize what I'm doing or not
    Man up Bs! Guard your own gonads for a change! LOL!

08-10-09 12:56 AM
    Man up Bs! Guard your own gonads for a change! LOL!

I've been with TBL forever I joined there like 2 weeks after coming to off-topic
    08-10-09 12:58 AM
    I've been with TBL forever I joined there like 2 weeks after coming to off-topic
    What the hades does that have to do with manning up? Are we even in the same thread? LOL!

08-10-09 01:01 AM
    What the hades does that have to do with manning up? Are we even in the same thread? LOL!

I don't believe so I'm loyal... I stick by my group, no matter how irritating and uneducated they may be
    08-10-09 01:05 AM
    I don't believe so I'm loyal... I stick by my group, no matter how irritating and uneducated I may be

Fixed that one for you. No thanks needed
    08-10-09 01:11 AM
    See what I'm talking about?
    08-10-09 01:13 AM
    I don't believe so I'm loyal... I stick by my group, no matter how irritating and uneducated they may be
    Bwahahaha! Yeah I see that. Since I remain unaffiliated with any such group then !! Looks like one of us owns our own genitals while the other does not?

However, if one were smart... They would be able to stick with a group and still have ownership... But hey whatever! LOL! Do what you want!

What are you doing up so late?

08-10-09 01:15 AM
    LMFAO! I like you Twisted! Keep him in line! Crack that whip! LOL!

08-10-09 01:17 AM
    Bwahahaha! Yeah I see that. Since I remain unaffiliated with any such group then !! Looks like one of us owns our own genitals while the other does not?

However, if one were smart... They would be able to stick with a group and still have ownership... But hey whatever! LOL! Do what you want!

What are you doing up so late?

You never check TBL do you? Make so much extra work for me... I've got 3 bodies in the garage I have to get rid of, so I'm waiting for 3 oclock to go dump them in the river.
    08-10-09 01:18 AM
    whoa, bs doesn't own his genitals.. .I knew something was wrong with that guy.

Hi Raven, how are you tonight?
    08-10-09 01:19 AM
    You never check TBL do you? Make so much extra work for me... I've got 3 bodies in the garage I have to get rid of, so I'm waiting for 3 oclock to go dump them in the river.
    I do upon occassion, but I saw you were there. I didn't want a double dose! You have been doing more than yourself then from the sounds of it. Who did you take out? LOL!

08-10-09 01:21 AM
    whoa, bs doesn't own his genitals.. .I knew something was wrong with that guy.

Hi Raven, how are you tonight?
    Yeah! It's always when someone finds something wrong with BS! LMAO!

I am doing alright tonight Twisted, thanks! How are you? And welcome to the Roost/Pouch! Make yourself comfortable!

08-10-09 01:24 AM
    I do upon occassion, but I saw you were there. I didn't want a double dose! You have been doing more than yourself then from the sounds of it. Who did you take out? LOL!

Ummm, my old boss who deserved everything he got Someone I caught trying to brake into my house... and someguy who looked at me funny at the movies last monday. What's wrong with people?
    08-10-09 01:25 AM
    See what I'm talking about?
    Yes I do! He doesn't like you either! I am very observant!

08-10-09 01:26 AM
    Ummm, my old boss who deserved everything he got Someone I caught trying to brake into my house... and someguy who looked at me funny at the movies last monday. What's wrong with people?
    LMAO! If you killed everyone who looked at you funny then you would be a lot busier!

Why wait until 3:00 a.m.? Missing rush hour or what?

08-10-09 01:28 AM
    Yeah! It's always when someone finds something wrong with BS! LMAO!

I am doing alright tonight Twisted, thanks! How are you? And welcome to the Roost/Pouch! Make yourself comfortable!

Thanks, I'm doing well too. And thanks for the welcome. I will not however, be making myself comfortable yet. As I recall, oh yes for this reason....

Uh-oh! You better listen Twisted! Src means business!

Send him to the pouch Src! We will fix him up for you! LOL!

08-10-09 01:32 AM
    Yes I do! He doesn't like you either! I am very observant!

I was talking about the irritatiting and uneducated... Geez...

LMAO! If you killed everyone who looked at you funny then you would be a lot busier!

Why wait until 3:00 a.m.? Missing rush hour or what?

Are you kidding? I'm dead sexy... I look like fat bast. off of Austin Powers

And no, the police have to drive back to their town to change shifts, so that leaves a window in which there are no police officers in my town Simple criminal know how...
    08-10-09 01:44 AM
    Anyhow, I'm falling asleep I'll catch you losers later
    08-10-09 01:47 AM
    Thanks, I'm doing well too. And thanks for the welcome. I will not however, be making myself comfortable yet. As I recall, oh yes for this reason....

Bwahahaha! Yeah about that... Ummmm. I thought about it and I have come to the conclusion that I got nothin'! LOL! Sorry! I'll be nice from now on! *crosses fingers* How about now? LOL!

08-10-09 02:04 AM
13,138 ... 268269270271272 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD