I know. I felt pretty bad for myself... I kept my old pipe and stoner lighters though, to remind me of better times

Yes I'm going to be donating plasma every 2 weeks and I don't know if being a drug user is such a good idea... I would ask, but I'd feel like an �diot asking that at the clinic. I'd feel even worse if the hospital called up and said they wouldn't use my donation because they found traces of something in it
    No, it is tested for Hepatitis and HIV. I don't think weed would matter. BUT, if you ever were a needle user or sharer, you should not donate. I can ask at the lab tomorrow if you like.
    08-09-09 11:31 PM
    Appropriate, but bad. lmao
    Once in a while I come up with a winner! LMFAO!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-09 11:35 PM
    You're hilarious, Brad. Childish, that's a hoot.

08-09-09 11:36 PM
    No, it is tested for Hepatitis and HIV. I don't think weed would matter. BUT, if you ever were a needle user or sharer, you should not donate. I can ask at the lab tomorrow if you like.
    Sure Well, don't ask if they test for it. Just ask if it could affect what I'm donating in anyway. Thanks Carol

I thought you'd get a laugh outta that one
    08-09-09 11:42 PM
    Oh, I'm just settled in doing the posting thing tonight. Been away a lot lately, lagging a bit. Still getting adjusted to the new truck and all.

Starting to look all high -tech with the goodies I have now.

Ahhhhh. Are you tricking it out BK? I can't believe some of the stuff they sell for those rigs! That stuff is out there!

I am glad you are making it your own! Are things finally calming down for you?

08-09-09 11:42 PM

Yeah, he tries to be funny....I'll send him to the corner stand.
    08-09-09 11:44 PM
    I know. I felt pretty bad for myself... I kept my old pipe and stoner lighters though, to remind me of better times
    LMAO! Better times are hopefully ahead! My stoner days were fun, but certainly not the best days of my life by any stretch! It will get better. Tha Raven promises!

Yes I'm going to be donating plasma every 2 weeks and I don't know if being a drug user is such a good idea... I would ask, but I'd feel like an �diot asking that at the clinic. I'd feel even worse if the hospital called up and said they wouldn't use my donation because they found traces of something in it
    You do have feelings!! I always knew you were a good guy BS! Even though you still play with and all!

08-09-09 11:48 PM
    LMAO! Better times are hopefully ahead! My stoner days were fun, but certainly not the best days of my life by any stretch! It will get better. Tha Raven promises!

I dunno... Going to be hard to top the olden days

You do have feelings!! I always knew you were a good guy BS! Even though you still play with and all!

Lol, should see the neighbour we used to have. He was there when I was leaving on tuesday... He's got over 700 donation
    08-09-09 11:51 PM
    Yeah, he tries to be funny....I'll send him to the corner stand.
    Yeah! Then he will be wondering why... Bwahahahaha!

08-09-09 11:53 PM

This thread is now property of TBL Hehehe
    08-09-09 11:55 PM
    Lol, should see the neighbour we used to have. He was there when I was leaving on tuesday... He's got over 700 donation
    Yeah that olden days comment was too funny you little bast... Since I am in a good and giving mood tonight I will let you continue to breath and walk the earth. I ain't dead yet. LMAO!

08-09-09 11:58 PM
    Take It Down Or Don't Come Back Bs! Crap head! This is MY thread that BK created. So it is mine!!!

Last edited by RavenMaverick; 08-10-09 at 12:15 AM.
    08-10-09 12:00 AM

08-10-09 12:01 AM
    Yeah that olden days comment was too funny you little bast... Since I am in a good and giving mood tonight I will let you continue to breath and walk the earth. I ain't dead yet. LMAO!

Go eat ****aki mushrooms Kanga

Really? I was hoping for my own speech, like bumblebutt got Or am I not special enough? Hehehe

EDIT: Aww comeon! That's not an improper word!
    08-10-09 12:01 AM
    Take It Down Or Don't Come Back Bs! Crap head! This is MY thread that BK created. So it is mine!!!

What? You don't like the flag? I thought it was pretty sweet
    08-10-09 12:04 AM
    Go eat ****aki mushrooms Kanga

Really? I was hoping for my own speech, like bumblebutt got Or am I not special enough? Hehehe

EDIT: Aww comeon! That's not an improper word!
    LMAO! It edited that! Bwahahahaha! You want me to do you like that? I thought we had come to an understanding a while back BS?!? No? C'mon! Really?

I don't like mushrooms! LOL!

08-10-09 12:12 AM
    What? You don't like the flag? I thought it was pretty sweet
    No I don't! Are you planning on highjacking this thread?

08-10-09 12:16 AM
    On second thought BS! Leave it there. I have had a change of mind and an awakening of sorts. Very cute! Very cute indeed.

08-10-09 12:19 AM
    LMAO! It edited that! Bwahahahaha! You want me to do you like that? I thought we had come to an understanding a while back BS?!? No? C'mon! Really?

I don't like mushrooms! LOL!

You kidding? I was laughing my **** off The moderator probably was too before they deleted it

No I don't! Are you planning on highjacking this thread?

Highjacking? TBL and your thread are basically the same place anyhow Everyone spends the day in TBL, and the night in the pouch
    08-10-09 12:21 AM
    On second thought BS! Leave it there. I have had a change of mind and an awakening of sorts. Very cute! Very cute indeed.

Thank you I wasn't planning on taking it down It may be simple, but that took me 15 minutes to make I was thinking what I should put for an image to resemble TBL, so I figured a picture of the coolest member would be fitting
    08-10-09 12:22 AM
    Highjacking? TBL and your thread are basically the same place anyhow Everyone spends the day in TBL, and the night in the pouch
    Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah aha

*takes breath*

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

*gasp*

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

You are too cute Bs. I however am neither stupid nor but thanks for playing anyhow!

Last edited by RavenMaverick; 08-10-09 at 12:27 AM.
    08-10-09 12:24 AM
    Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah aha

*takes breath*

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

*gasp*

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

You are too cute Bs. I however am neither stupid nor but thanks for playing anyhow!

I'm afraid I don't understand....
    08-10-09 12:31 AM
    Thank you I wasn't planning on taking it down It may be simple, but that took me 15 minutes to make I was thinking what I should put for an image to resemble TBL, so I figured a picture of the coolest member would be fitting
    You need to make better use of your time really. And the coolest member would be who??? Spicolli from Fast Times?

08-10-09 12:35 AM
    I'm afraid I don't understand....
    Yeah neither did I at first. It will dawn on you I am sure!

08-10-09 12:37 AM
    You need to make better use of your time really. And the coolest member would be who??? Spicolli from Fast Times?

Look on the bright side, I could have been out egging peoples cars

An no! It's Eric Cartman from Southpark! Which is also my display picture... I was saying the coolest member is me... Try to keep up
    08-10-09 12:38 AM
13,138 ... 267268269270271 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD