But yeah... Whata you do? Goodnight guys
    Goodnight again Miss. Karen! Go get some this time!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-09 02:37 AM
    Preach it sister! LOL! My first thought now is "I already have a daddy, I don't need another one" or " I'm grown. I do what I want." LMAO! I had a strict upbringing and I think that makes it harder for people to put up with authority. My issues have issues! LOL!

And I literally LOL at this! Bwahahaha! Don't I know it!

Yes I have one daddy I dont need another telling me what to do. lol. Yes I know what your saying...I have the same problem haha. My dad was really strict too..lmao. Hahhaa well when you live on your own you cant sneak out because no one even knows. But I dont tell my dad things on purpose just to make him mad lol.
    08-07-09 02:39 AM
    Yeah, I'm not much for rules either... I mean, as far as I'm concerned, I'm not really a problem. So they should just stay off my back. But they still start crap and I can't stand the way they talk to me. They say I have an attitude problem and bla bla bla, they're so condescending, I can't stand it some times... They're alright most of the time though. That's why I'm still here.

Yeah, I'm still saving. I figure if I can skip the apartment altogether and just start a mortgage on a house. Once my parents get me paid back, I'll have enough for quite a large down payment on a house Now if I could have a steady job to pay everything else
    LOL! I swear you sound just like I did. They will probably talk to you like that until you move out. For some reason *cough* parents tend to treat thier children like children until they get out and grow up (in their eyes). Hopefully they will get off your back then too. It is all part of the seperation process.

And it is awesome you have so much saved! I am amazed seriously. I wish I had all the money back I wasted when I was working and living with my parents. Sh*t! I would not be broke now! LMAO! All of you will be fine and it will turn out just like it should.

08-07-09 02:43 AM
    Yes I have one daddy I dont need another telling me what to do. lol. Yes I know what your saying...I have the same problem haha. My dad was really strict too..lmao. Hahhaa well when you live on your own you cant sneak out because no one even knows. But I dont tell my dad things on purpose just to make him mad lol.
    Freaky! LOL! How did I know you were going to say that? I DO tell my dad things on purpose to make him mad! LMFAO! He still tries to embarrass me! Pffffft! I usually leave him blushing when it's over! Seems like he would realize by now that I do not get embarrassed by much! LOL!

08-07-09 02:47 AM
    Freaky! LOL! How did I know you were going to say that? I DO tell my dad things on purpose to make him mad! LMFAO! He still tries to embarrass me! Pffffft! I usually leave him blushing when it's over! Seems like he would realize by now that I do not get embarrassed by much! LOL!

I do that too. But when he asks me a question im like me? naww I didnt do that haha. He would be MAD if he knew half the stuff I did. lol. He found alcohol in my fridge like 2 bottles of tequila, bud light, crown, smirnoff and he was like hahaha. I like the shock factor lol. He's like where did you get all this?! Im like the alcohol fairy..lol. He was kinda mad haha.
    08-07-09 02:52 AM
    LOL! I swear you sound just like I did. They will probably talk to you like that until you move out. For some reason *cough* parents tend to treat thier children like children until they get out and grow up (in their eyes). Hopefully they will get off your back then too. It is all part of the seperation process.

And it is awesome you have so much saved! I am amazed seriously. I wish I had all the money back I wasted when I was working and living with my parents. Sh*t! I would not be broke now! LMAO! All of you will be fine and it will turn out just like it should.

I haven't lived at home since a few weeks before I graduated from high school and my dad still treats me like I'm 12. I swear he treats my younger sister like she's the older one. And he wonders why I don't come around to visit often.

Hello Pouch dwellers! Or is it "Roost dwellers" now?
    08-07-09 03:00 AM
    I do that too. But when he asks me a question im like me? naww I didnt do that haha. He would be MAD if he knew half the stuff I did. lol. He found alcohol in my fridge like 2 bottles of tequila, bud light, crown, smirnoff and he was like hahaha. I like the shock factor lol. He's like where did you get all this?! Im like the alcohol fairy..lol. He was kinda mad haha.
    Bwahahahaha! I bet he was! When I lived alone and under 21, I had liquor and beer everywhere. I had all kinds of empty liquor bottles sitting on top of the stove and shot glasses lined up on the bar. The fridge was full and some *cough* other paraphenalia (sp?) was sitting on the entertainment center. He showed up unannounced and was like And I was like "You should've called" LMAO!

I left out of town a few weeks later on a trip for about 3 days. And when I got back he showed up furious I hadn't told anyone I was leaving. I was like ! LOL! Ummmmm. You kicked me out. Crazy!! LOL!

I wait for payback from my daughter though! LOL!

08-07-09 03:02 AM
    I haven't lived at home since a few weeks before I graduated from high school and my dad still treats me like I'm 12. I swear he treats my younger sister like she's the older one. And he wonders why I don't come around to visit often.

Hello Pouch dwellers! Or is it "Roost dwellers" now?
    Hello Kasi! Good to see you here! How are you? You can call it whatever you like! LOL!

I hear you on that one! You must have left home at almost the same age I did. Parents can be a pain sometimes. LOL! I go visit atleast once a week and love them dearly. But my dad will still act like I can't wipe my own arse sometimes! Bwahahaha!

Why did you leave? If you don't mind me asking! If so just tell me to off. LOL!

08-07-09 03:08 AM
    Bwahahahaha! I bet he was! When I lived alone and under 21, I had liquor and beer everywhere. I had all kinds of empty liquor bottles sitting on top of the stove and shot glasses lined up on the bar. The fridge was full and some *cough* other paraphenalia (sp?) was sitting on the entertainment center. He showed up unannounced and was like And I was like "You should've called" LMAO!

I left out of town a few weeks later on a trip for about 3 days. And when I got back he showed up furious I hadn't told anyone I was leaving. I was like ! LOL! Ummmmm. You kicked me out. Crazy!! LOL!

I wait for payback from my daughter though! LOL!

Haha I was "out of town" and I didnt tell anyone and he called and was like what are you doing? I was like laying in bed asleep since Im sick. He's like wheres your car? Im like in the back...hes like why in the back? Im like cuz it rained and I parked it back there and havent moved it..hahaha I should be ashamed of myself! oh well. lol. Yeah im sure when I have a child im gonna get payback BIG time lol.
    08-07-09 03:12 AM
    Haha I was "out of town" and I didnt tell anyone and he called and was like what are you doing? I was like laying in bed asleep since Im sick. He's like wheres your car? Im like in the back...hes like why in the back? Im like cuz it rained and I parked it back there and havent moved it..hahaha I should be ashamed of myself! oh well. lol. Yeah im sure when I have a child im gonna get payback BIG time lol.
    LOL! What is this ashamed you speak of? Bwahahaha! It's funny how it is hard for them to give up control sometimes. My dad used to ride by and see if I was sleeping alone or if I was even home. LMAO! When I got pregnant (I was married) I told him it was by immacuate conception so he wouldn't freak out so bad! LOL!

08-07-09 03:21 AM
    LOL! What is this ashamed you speak of? Bwahahaha! It's funny how it is hard for them to give up control sometimes. My dad used to ride by and see if I was sleeping alone or if I was even home. LMAO! When I got pregnant (I was married) I told him it was by immacuate conception so he wouldn't freak out so bad! LOL!

Most of the time my car is there so he thinks im there and dont stop haha. Or I just tell him I was with one of my friends that lives out of town haha. I wouldnt I'd be like yeah we bumped ugly's deal with it! hahaahha. OMFG I have a funny storys to tell you sometime. I'm not gonna tell you on here tho lol.
    08-07-09 03:24 AM
    Hello Kasi! Good to see you here! How are you? You can call it whatever you like! LOL!

I hear you on that one! You must have left home at almost the same age I did. Parents can be a pain sometimes. LOL! I go visit atleast once a week and love them dearly. But my dad will still act like I can't wipe my own arse sometimes! Bwahahaha!

Why did you leave? If you don't mind me asking! If so just tell me to off. LOL!

I'm good. Wide awake, but good.
    It was a few months after I turned 18. Birthday is in November and I moved out in April. I do try to visit but sometimes I can't motivate myself to. I mean, I pretty much moved out to get away from them so it's hard to convince myself to visit. I do spend as much time with my sister as I can though.

I don't mind you asking. My parents fought a lot; sometimes to very bad extremes. They were pretty much the type of couple that never should have gotten married in the first place. I spent my entire childhood watching them argue, fight, try to turn us against the other, etc. Neither one of them wanted to divorce though because of us kids. After Jaime (my older sister) passed it got a lot worse. I finally couldn't take it anymore so as soon as I was 18 and senior year was almost over I left.

I don't even think my parents saw it coming. I didn't pack my **** or anything; I just stopped coming home. I'd go home after school, grab clothes for the next day and spend the night at my fiance's. I did go home on the weekends so Brittany wouldn't be alone with them though. The weekend before graduation was the last time I slept at my parent's house. I packed up all my stuff that weekend and have been here since.

My dad finally came to his senses a year later and filed for divorce. My parents don't even see each other anymore but it is still the same **** as when I was growing up. I visit one and all they do is talk bad about the other to me.

I think what happened growing up is a big part of some of the issues I had as a teenager. Since I've been out of that environment I haven't had any of the problems I faced back then.
    08-07-09 03:39 AM
    Is it ever possible, to stay up late enough on a week night, that I don't have a novels worth of posts still to read?
    08-07-09 04:30 AM
    Yes. But it depends on the thread...

Kasi, I'm sorry to hear about your past, but I'm quite happy to hear that you decided to change your life for the better. You've got a good head on your shoulders, and I know that you will do well in life.
    08-07-09 04:39 AM
    There was only one thread for which I spoke Jef, but I always seem to easily confuse.

The Keeper of the Beak of the Pouch
    08-07-09 04:47 AM
    Yes. But it depends on the thread...

Kasi, I'm sorry to hear about your past, but I'm quite happy to hear that you decided to change your life for the better. You've got a good head on your shoulders, and I know that you will do well in life.
    Thanks Jef. It sucked growing up like that, but I don't regret having to experience any of it. It's what makes me the person I am today.
    08-07-09 05:16 AM
    Thanks Jef. It sucked growing up like that, but I don't regret having to experience any of it. It's what makes me the person I am today.
    Amen kaka, you have grown to be quite the young lady.
    08-07-09 05:18 AM
    Yay! The video worked for my curve today.

Kanga, Shilah and Kasi, after reading posts from 2:30 onwards, its no wonder I like all of ya.

08-07-09 05:31 AM
    Well Wolfie, I've noticed that the pouch seems to die at 2AM until late afternoon.

TBL never really dies during the week...

08-07-09 05:34 AM
    Well Wolfie, I've noticed that the pouch seems to die at 2AM until late afternoon.

TBL never really dies during the week...
    Considering I usually get up at 4 something, and I was teasing my Kanga...
    08-07-09 05:42 AM
    Yay! The video worked for my curve today.

Kanga, Shilah and Kasi, after reading posts from 2:30 onwards, its no wonder I like all of ya.

Well thank ya brain!
    08-07-09 05:51 AM
    wow, sounded like high school time period sucked for everyone, the worst part of my life was my last 3 years of high school
    08-07-09 06:19 AM
    wow, sounded like high school time period sucked for everyone, the worst part of my life was my last 3 years of high school
    I'd still have to say, the worst 3 years of my life were 3rd grade.

The Keeper of the Beak of the Pouch

08-07-09 06:20 AM
    That wasn't just high school. I had to deal with that from the day I was born. I have home movies from when I was too little to understand what was going on with my parents fighting with each other.
    08-07-09 07:01 AM
    my parents always fight, it was worse when i was little, my dad would always drink, and flip out on my mom, they would fight alot, my dad would compalin about how my mom always wasted money, but yet my dad wasted so much money on beer and smokes. When i was in highschool i finally had enough of it, i fliped out on him and my mom and pretty much told my dad he needs to stop drinking and needs to start taking care of his family or else we will all leave, he finally grew up, but i know were you coming from kasi, i still remember when i was a kid laying in bed at night listening to my dad scream and yell at my mom
    08-07-09 07:04 AM
13,138 ... 249250251252253 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD