Well, I'm going to bed ladies. See you all tomorrow!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Always a pleasure, dummy...
    08-06-09 11:50 PM
    Always a pleasure, dummy...
    Nice to know that lard turd is a lady! Bwahaha Ok night all!

08-06-09 11:53 PM
    Lol, I just had a pudding cup... Was upstairs looking for food... We don't have anything
    You want some or some to go with that whine! LOL! Teasing you.

08-06-09 11:54 PM
    You want some or some to go with that whine! LOL! Teasing you.

I'm starving If my parents weren't such a pain, I could go to London and get some McDonalds or something But then they think I'm just going out to buy drugs...
    08-06-09 11:59 PM
    Ok, Folks! My bed is calling my body! I will see ya tomorrow night!

Good Night! Sweet Dreams!
    Goodnight Carol! Sleep well. Thanks for the laughs. I really needed them.

08-07-09 12:01 AM
    I'm starving If my parents weren't such a pain, I could go to London and get some McDonalds or something But then they think I'm just going out to buy drugs...
    LMAO! Do they have reason to believe that BS?

08-07-09 12:09 AM
    LMAO! Do they have reason to believe that BS?

My sister ratted me out in highschool. So yeah, I guess... Now everytime I say I'm going for a walk, they're like "Oh, you going to buy drugs?" They're so out of touch though... Should hear the way my dad goes on about pot and drug dealers.
    08-07-09 12:14 AM
    My sister ratted me out in highschool. So yeah, I guess... Now everytime I say I'm going for a walk, they're like "Oh, you going to buy drugs?" They're so out of touch though... Should hear the way my dad goes on about pot and drug dealers.
    Well see there you go! LOL! He loves his wee you can't blame him. LOL! Need to get that trust back. Or move out! LOL! You are 19 yes or no?

08-07-09 12:35 AM
    Well see there you go! LOL! He loves his wee you can't blame him. LOL! Need to get that trust back. Or move out! LOL! You are 19 yes or no?

I'm 21 No I just hate how he goes on about how he used to race, and him and his friends had driven drunk before... Almost feel like saying, don't lecture to me about the dangers of weed(which he really knows nothing about). Atleast I use to smoke responsibly... Whatever though.
    08-07-09 12:42 AM
    I'm 21 No I just hate how he goes on about how he used to race, and him and his friends had driven drunk before... Almost feel like saying, don't lecture to me about the dangers of weed(which he really knows nothing about). Atleast I use to smoke responsibly... Whatever though.
    Parents suck! LOL! I am not so old that I don't remember all that. But they do love you and want what is best for you. You will see in time. So what job are you looking into now?

08-07-09 12:51 AM
    Parents suck! LOL! I am not so old that I don't remember all that. But they do love you and want what is best for you. You will see in time. So what job are you looking into now?

Lol, I know. Just gets annoying from time to time. Same with driving. Don't drive at night, you're not good enough. Don't drive on the 401, you're not good enough. Well I've been on the 401 like 6 times now, and I'd say I did pretty well I'm actually quite surprised that they're letting me get a gun. Especially after all the crap I went through when I bought a paintball gun

I'm looking for any job. Hopefully a little above minimum wage. Easy work, and steady hours. Just something to keep me busy.
    08-07-09 12:57 AM
    Lol, I know. Just gets annoying from time to time. Same with driving. Don't drive at night, you're not good enough. Don't drive on the 401, you're not good enough. Well I've been on the 401 like 6 times now, and I'd say I did pretty well I'm actually quite surprised that they're letting me get a gun. Especially after all the crap I went through when I bought a paintball gun

I'm looking for any job. Hopefully a little above minimum wage. Easy work, and steady hours. Just something to keep me busy.
    LOL! It does sound a little confusing. Oh well. My dad used to always tell me... My house. My ! LMAO! I got kicked out at 17. I guess you always have a choice!

Yeah it is good to stay busy. Else you will find yourself broke and in trouble. Not good! I hope you find something good. You will have to keep me updated on the hunt!

08-07-09 01:25 AM
    Goodnight everyone! See you in a bit!

08-07-09 01:29 AM
    LOL! It does sound a little confusing. Oh well. My dad used to always tell me... My house. My ! LMAO! I got kicked out at 17. I guess you always have a choice!

Yeah it is good to stay busy. Else you will find yourself broke and in trouble. Not good! I hope you find something good. You will have to keep me updated on the hunt!

I've been getting pretty closed to getting kicked out myself a few times. We get in some pretty heated arguments. I already have a place to go if it comes down to that, hopefully it wont. What'd you do after you left?
    08-07-09 01:31 AM
    I've been getting pretty closed to getting kicked out myself a few times. We get in some pretty heated arguments. I already have a place to go if it comes down to that, hopefully it wont. What'd you do after you left?
    Well the sordid story started with me working 2 full time jobs. Being out of school. And dating an older guy. I feel asleep partying one night and broke curfew. I had a weekday curfew (when not working) of 10:00 pm. LMAO! And a weekend curfew of 11:30 pm. I thought that was stupid. Just like you do.

Anyway! Twice breaking curfew and at 17 too bad arse to act right I know you are surprised. LOL! I had the money and moved into a friends trailer he wasn't living in. I learned real quick what the bill world was all about. I never moved back home. I lived on my own until I was 19 and got married.

It wasn't so bad. And I am glad it happened. I survived and you will too! It is a good experience. I am glad to hear you are preparing though. You will be ready!

08-07-09 01:39 AM
    Well the sordid story started with me working 2 full time jobs. Being out of school. And dating an older guy. I feel asleep partying one night and broke curfew. I had a weekday curfew (when not working) of 10:00 pm. LMAO! And a weekend curfew of 11:30 pm. I thought that was stupid. Just like you do.

Anyway! Twice breaking curfew and at 17 too bad arse to act right I know you are surprised. LOL! I had the money and moved into a friends trailer he wasn't living in. I learned real quick what the bill world was all about. I never moved back home. I lived on my own until I was 19 and got married.

It wasn't so bad. And I am glad it happened. I survived and you will too! It is a good experience. I am glad to hear you are preparing though. You will be ready!

Oh I see... Not much for rules then huh? I've already got alot of stuff planned out incase I get kicked out. They're a little quick to jump to that so... They keep telling me I'd never make it on my own, whatever gave them that idea With all the money they owe me, and people who are willing to help me out, I think I'd be fine
    08-07-09 01:49 AM
    Anyhow, I gotta get some sleep. I'll catch ya later Kanga
    08-07-09 01:59 AM
    Oh I see... Not much for rules then huh? I've already got alot of stuff planned out incase I get kicked out. They're a little quick to jump to that so... They keep telling me I'd never make it on my own, whatever gave them that idea With all the money they owe me, and people who are willing to help me out, I think I'd be fine
    No. I have never been one for rules! LMFAO! Not even now as an adult. As soon as someone thinks they can tell me what to do. I resist, even if it's something I would have done anyway. LOL! Any hint of any kind of authority or domination I rebel, resist, and plot revenge! Seriously. LOL! I know it's sad.

I hope it is as easy for you as you expect. I didn't have it easy and still don't. LOL! Money gets tight. But if you have that much you should be fine. I hope. Having people able to help will help you too. That's good. But you probably should have been planning on moving out anyway! LOL! I could almost count the days until mine hits 18! Bwahahaha! J/K kind of....

Why haven't you moved out yet? Or are you just saving up to do it?

08-07-09 02:00 AM
    Anyhow, I gotta get some sleep. I'll catch ya later Kanga
    I said goodnight a while ago! You kept me up! LOL! Goodnight BS. Sleep well!

08-07-09 02:02 AM
    No. I have never been one for rules! LMFAO! Not even now as an adult. As soon as someone thinks they can tell me what to do. I resist, even if it's something I would have done anyway. LOL! Any hint of any kind of authority or domination I rebel, resist, and plot revenge! Seriously. LOL! I know it's sad.

I hope it is as easy for you as you expect. I didn't have it easy and still don't. LOL! Money gets tight. But if you have that much you should be fine. I hope. Having people able to help will help you too. That's good. But you probably should have been planning on moving out anyway! LOL! I could almost count the days until mine hits 18! Bwahahaha! J/K kind of....

I hate rules too. Part of why I moved out at 18. My dad didnt really want me to move out but I did anyways. I hate people telling me what to do. Now I dont really listen to anyone lol. And your right money is tight at times. But I've made it so if you want you can do anything you want.
    08-07-09 02:03 AM

Yeah, I'm not much for rules either... I mean, as far as I'm concerned, I'm not really a problem. So they should just stay off my back. But they still start crap and I can't stand the way they talk to me. They say I have an attitude problem and bla bla bla, they're so condescending, I can't stand it some times... They're alright most of the time though. That's why I'm still here.

Yeah, I'm still saving. I figure if I can skip the apartment altogether and just start a mortgage on a house. Once my parents get me paid back, I'll have enough for quite a large down payment on a house Now if I could have a steady job to pay everything else
    08-07-09 02:11 AM
    But yeah... Whata you do? Goodnight guys
    08-07-09 02:12 AM
    I hate rules too. Part of why I moved out at 18. My dad didnt really want me to move out but I did anyways. I hate people telling me what to do. Now I dont really listen to anyone lol. And your right money is tight at times. But I've made it so if you want you can do anything you want.
    Yay Src in the pouch! LOL! Alike as always. I actually had a choice too. The day after I broke curfew my dad called and said that I could follow the rules or get out. I got the frig out. LOL! I don't like ultimatums either.

I do what I want. I will always do what I want. It's never anything bad. It's just being your own person with free will. Someone trying to change me or dominate over me sets me off like a firecracker.

But there comes a time when everyone has to get out and make their own way. And you are right. You can do what you want. You just have to want it bad enough.

08-07-09 02:15 AM
    Yay Src in the pouch! LOL! Alike as always. I actually had a choice too. The day after I broke curfew my dad called and said that I could follow the rules or get out. I got the frig out. LOL! I don't like ultimatums either.

I do what I want. I will always do what I want. It's never anything bad. It's just being your own person with free will. Someone trying to change me or dominate over me sets me off like a firecracker.

But there comes a time when everyone has to get out and make their own way. And you are right. You can do what you want. You just have to want it bad enough.

Yes we are alot alike I've realized. Kinda weird lol. Im like F you dont tell me what the F I can and cant do! I wanted it bad enough I got tired of listening to people telling me what to do and asking me a hundred million questions. Kinda takes away the thrill of sneaking out but oh well lol.
    08-07-09 02:18 AM
    Yes we are alot alike I've realized. Kinda weird lol. Im like F you dont tell me what the F I can and cant do! I wanted it bad enough I got tired of listening to people telling me what to do and asking me a hundred million questions..
    Preach it sister! LOL! My first thought now is "I already have a daddy, I don't need another one" or " I'm grown. I do what I want." LMAO! I had a strict upbringing and I think that makes it harder for people to put up with authority. My issues have issues! LOL!

Kinda takes away the thrill of sneaking out but oh well lol.
    And I literally LOL at this! Bwahahaha! Don't I know it!

08-07-09 02:34 AM
13,138 ... 248249250251252 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD