:::: I hear barking ::::
    08-01-09 12:29 AM
    That line is no fun to be in. Steve's mom is having a yard sale sometime soon and we're going to be putting some things out to try to make a little cash. I'm even thinking about selling my Pearl. As well as taking a bunch of our old Nextel phones to a pawn shop or something. I know we probably won't get much for them but it would be better than nothing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Good Lord I know your pain Kasi. It sucks massively. I have lost many a possession to the pawn shops in the past. And it's looking like it might go that way again soon. I hope things will pick up for you soon. Living that way is no fun at all.

08-01-09 12:30 AM
    Faster than the average wolf! Hey hey boo-boo!

You are going commando Wulf! LOL!

08-01-09 12:33 AM
    The Dog Whisperer is sick I like that show
    08-01-09 12:36 AM
    You are going commando Wulf! LOL!
    As if you didn't know.
    08-01-09 12:36 AM
    you would like that show.
    08-01-09 12:38 AM
    You should feel bad... That's sick! How could you wish harm upon someone? Even I don't sink that low Hehehe. As long as you don't talk about me getting mowed down by a bus or something

See? Now the bad feelings are being replaced by hatred again Miss. Karen. I am curious though...when you stopped falling and got up, did you look like this? LOL!

08-01-09 12:40 AM
    See? Now the bad feelings are being replaced by hatred again Miss. Karen. I am curious though...when you stopped falling and got up, did you look like this? LOL!

No, I was laughing. I wasn't in a very good mood, I just wanted to go to my room and relax, and ofcourse I fall down the stairs Kind of like, haha, FML....
    08-01-09 12:43 AM
    :::: I hear barking ::::

Yeah. That's just Miss. Karen's girlfriend calling her home for some midnight bengay party. I'll tell her to keep it down. LMAO!

08-01-09 12:44 AM
    I really pray things will get better for you and Steve kaka. Any word on a job for Steve or you?
    Steve has one place that is very interested in him, but they are waiting for employment verification from Jimmy (his former boss) to finish processing his application. We're kind of worried that he is going to be an *** and not send the paperwork back because he is pissed about him looking for another job.

Steve also had an interview through the school on Tuesday and they called right away. They have to do a background check, verify his employment history etc. then will be calling him back.

I've called back a bunch of the places I applied at and most said they aren't considering me for employment because I'm not qualified enough, don't have enough experience, or they have people with more experience interested in the position.

I do have an idea to make some money in the meantime and am looking up the information on how to get started with it.

Good Lord I know your pain Kasi. It sucks massively. I have lost many a possession to the pawn shops in the past. And it's looking like it might go that way again soon. I hope things will pick up for you soon. Living that way is no fun at all.

Thanks Kanga. I know it'll get better eventually. There's only so low you can get before things start to get better.

08-01-09 12:45 AM

That's because you finally found someone who could understand WTF you were saying. LOL!

08-01-09 12:48 AM
    Ok folks, time for this lazy white man to get to bed
    08-01-09 12:51 AM
    As if you didn't know.

Huh? I don't get it?

08-01-09 12:51 AM
    Aww night wulf
    08-01-09 12:52 AM
    No, I was laughing. I wasn't in a very good mood, I just wanted to go to my room and relax, and ofcourse I fall down the stairs Kind of like, haha, FML....
    Yeah, it's too bad we don't get paid by rate when we can say FML! LOL! Most all of us would be rich. Irony... gotta love it.

Last edited by RavenMaverick; 08-01-09 at 01:01 AM.
    08-01-09 12:53 AM
    Yeah, it's too bad we don't get paid by rate when we can say FML! LOL! Most all of us would be reach. Irony... gotta love it.

Lol Sometimes you just gotta laugh... You can only get so man, then it gets funny

See ya Wolfie
    08-01-09 12:57 AM
    Thanks Kanga. I know it'll get better eventually. There's only so low you can get before things start to get better.

Thank goodness that is usually the case. But sometimes it is hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel. You seem to have a good attitude about it! That should definately make it easier going on you. Hopefully it will pick up soon.

08-01-09 12:59 AM
    Night Wolf.

08-01-09 12:59 AM
    Thank goodness that is usually the case. But sometimes it is hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel. You seem to have a good attitude about it! That should definately make it easier going on you. Hopefully it will pick up soon.

Yep, I have to keep a level head about it. Especially because Steve is started to get depressed about it. I keep telling him that this happens to everyone and that it will get better but he is stubborn and won't listen.

08-01-09 01:04 AM
    Lol Sometimes you just gotta laugh... You can only get so man, then it gets funny

See ya Wolfie
    You are growing up so fast. LOL! Seriously though. That is a good way to look at it. Better to be pi*sed off than pi*sed on is what I always say!

08-01-09 01:05 AM

Goodnight Wulf. Sleep well.

08-01-09 01:07 AM
    You are growing up so fast. LOL! Seriously though. That is a good way to look at it. Better to be pi*sed off than pi*sed on is what I always say!

Lol, I actually stay quite cheerfull at work Even when I am stressed out... Wish I could say the same for some other people
    08-01-09 01:12 AM
    Yep, I have to keep a level head about it. Especially because Steve is started to get depressed about it. I keep telling him that this happens to everyone and that it will get better but he is stubborn and won't listen.

It does indeed happen to a lot of people. I think men (stereotypically) take things like that harder because they are raised to believe they are the main providers. We are trying to exist on about $25,000 dollars less this year then we did the last one. It is not easy at all and that is with the only extra being really my data plan. It sucks and it's hard not to get beat down. If you ever need to talk, just let me know.

08-01-09 01:13 AM
    Lol, I actually stay quite cheerfull at work Even when I am stressed out... Wish I could say the same for some other people
    Umm yeah. A lot of people get mad about something and everyone around them has to suffer for it. Definately not a good way to be when you work with the public! LOL!

08-01-09 01:17 AM
    It could just be me, but I think Carol may be getting !

08-01-09 01:19 AM
13,138 ... 225226227228229 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD