Because of last night

To clarify, a few of us were joking about you falling down the steps this morning! I thought you had seen it and were still up?!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-09 11:28 PM
    AHEM.
    Squack sqqqaauuucccck!

SQUACK!
    07-31-09 11:32 PM
    Mkay, I'll play. What kind of bird goes squack?
    07-31-09 11:37 PM
    AHEM.
    Squack sqqqaauuucccck!

SQUACK!

Hello there Src! I heard you all the way over here! LOL! How are you tonight? Catching a break? Got any good company?

07-31-09 11:37 PM
    Mkay, I'll play. What kind of bird goes squack?
    I thought thats what the sound the raven made? idk just took a guess.
    Hello there Src! I heard you all the way over here! LOL! How are you tonight? Catching a break? Got any good company?

hello there. Im alright I guess. Not really im stuck at work :/. pooh
    07-31-09 11:39 PM

IDK, phonetically I guess more of a cau cau?

Much better than stuck in the unemployment line like poor kaka.
    07-31-09 11:42 PM
    To clarify, a few of us were joking about you falling down the steps this morning! I thought you had seen it and were still up?!

No I went to bed around 2 or something. Couldn't keep my eyes open. But thanks for the kind thoughts after I leave
    07-31-09 11:43 PM

Squack sounds better in my head. Dont ask me im weird. Texas doesnt have as much un-employment. Although my step mom is and hasnt found a job yet. I need to get another job, I may when winter comes around. Im glad I have a job dont get me wrong, just ready for the weekend..been one blankty blank of a week.
    07-31-09 11:46 PM

Sounded pretty close to me LOL! My mom has a big raven that comes over there that sounds like a cat! LMAO! Seriously. (I don't do illegal drugs)

That sucks being at work! Do you atleast have good company this weekend? And did you get to hurt *you know who* last night? Or did you get the dog to do it for you? LOL!

07-31-09 11:49 PM
    For you it sure has kiddo! It will get better in time.
    07-31-09 11:50 PM
    Sounded pretty close to me LOL! My mom has a big raven that comes over there that sounds like a cat! LMAO! Seriously. (I don't do illegal drugs)

That sucks being at work! Do you atleast have good company this weekend? And did you get to hurt *you know who* last night? Or did you get the dog to do it for you? LOL!

WTF a cat? OKKKK. lol. Sure you dont loll.
    Yeah blah, naw just gonna do whatever sat and have my papa's b-day party sun to go to. The dog? you usually make sense but today your not lol.
    For you it sure has kiddo! It will get better in time.
    I hope your right!
    07-31-09 11:53 PM
    I hope your right!
    src, I've been through some heck in my life. Kanga too. And there is always another day, to make another start. Just keep looking forward with hope and optimism.

gosh darn it, how could I forget!
    07-31-09 11:59 PM
    src, I've been through some heck in my life. Kanga too. And there is always another day, to make another start. Just keep looking forward with hope and optimism.

gosh darn it, how could I forget!
    Well i'm trying even if it kills me. Forget what wulf?
    08-01-09 12:01 AM

That line is no fun to be in. Steve's mom is having a yard sale sometime soon and we're going to be putting some things out to try to make a little cash. I'm even thinking about selling my Pearl. As well as taking a bunch of our old Nextel phones to a pawn shop or something. I know we probably won't get much for them but it would be better than nothing.

08-01-09 12:03 AM
    The filter! I post a wordy dird.
    08-01-09 12:04 AM
    The filter! I post a wordy dird.
    Ok? Have you been taking kangas meds? I didn't see a bad word?
    08-01-09 12:06 AM
    That line is no fun to be in. Steve's mom is having a yard sale sometime soon and we're going to be putting some things out to try to make a little cash. I'm even thinking about selling my Pearl. As well as taking a bunch of our old Nextel phones to a pawn shop or something. I know we probably won't get much for them but it would be better than nothing.
    I really pray things will get better for you and Steve kaka. Any word on a job for Steve or you?
    08-01-09 12:07 AM
    Ok? Have you been taking kangas meds? I didn't see a bad word?
    I've got my own!

I edited it, the second I saw the ****.
    08-01-09 12:08 AM
    I've got my own!

I edited it, the second I saw the ****.
    Oh my bad. Your a fast wulf.
    08-01-09 12:10 AM
    No I went to bed around 2 or something. Couldn't keep my eyes open. But thanks for the kind thoughts after I leave
    Dang BS! I said I was sorry. That does make me feel bad seriously.

08-01-09 12:16 AM
    Faster than the average wolf! Hey hey boo-boo!

08-01-09 12:18 AM
    Dang BS! I said I was sorry. That does make me feel bad seriously.

You should feel bad... That's sick! How could you wish harm upon someone? Even I don't sink that low Hehehe. As long as you don't talk about me getting mowed down by a bus or something
    08-01-09 12:21 AM
    Faster than the average wolf! Hey hey boo-boo!

HAHAHAHAHahAha that made me laugh!
    08-01-09 12:21 AM
    WTF a cat? OKKKK. lol. Sure you dont loll.
    Yeah blah, naw just gonna do whatever sat and have my papa's b-day party sun to go to. The dog? you usually make sense but today your not lol.

I hope your right!

That really sucks with no good company! Hoepfully the party will help cheer you a little!

I will take "usually making sense as a compliment" LOL! Remember this morning when we were talking about Miss. Karen and her falling down the steps? She fell down the steps today because the dog got in the way. You were talking about hurting her right before that. LMAO! So, I was wondering if you put the dog up to it.

08-01-09 12:23 AM
    That really sucks with no good company! Hoepfully the party will help cheer you a little!

I will take "usually making sense as a compliment" LOL! Remember this morning when we were talking about Miss. Karen and her falling down the steps? She fell down the steps today because the dog got in the way. You were talking about hurting her right before that. LMAO! So, I was wondering if you put the dog up to it.

It will be either really good or a complete diaster. Im hoping for the really good. I dont remember talking about that lol. I have a bad memory. sorry. No I didnt put the dog up to it, I aint the dang dog whisperer loll.
    08-01-09 12:27 AM
13,138 ... 224225226227228 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD