That's what I am running too! I will have to test it and see if I can scan them as well. That's why curves are awesome. LOL!

LMAO @ ghost shows! I have to sit through hours of endless "whodunit" real life murder mystery crap. LOL! Ugh!

We have the Wiiplay and Raving Rabbids. My mom and dad have the Wiifit for their Wii. You should try out the Raving Rabbids! That is some super funny ****e for sure!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Haha. Yep they are!

Lol. Seriously! She watches all of those shows like "Ghost Hunters", "A Haunting", "Scary but True", "Paranormal State", etc... She's really into that paranormal stuff and will not let anyone touch the tv when they are on!

I'll remember that! Some time in the near future I'm gonna pick up some more games.

i get so sore after wii fit
    I do too. And after playing WiiSports. I'm going to be sore tomorrow. I played a few games of tennis, baseball, and boxing.

07-31-09 01:55 AM
    i get so sore after wii fit
    It is absolutely hilarious how that little machine can make you sore! LMAO! The first night my daughter got her's she came out of her room about 2 hours later and started playing her DS. I was like LOL! All I had heard about was "I want a Wii soooooo bad" for over a year and she is only playing for 2 hours? (LOL! I know that makes me sound like a super bad parent. Bwahahaha)

Anyway, I went in the next day and played on it for about 45 minutes and thought my damned arm was going to fall off! LMFAO! I was like Oh! That's why. It is fun, but it can't put a hurting on you, that is unexpected! LOL!

07-31-09 01:56 AM
    Meh, trying not to strangle anyone. Let's see how far that goes today..

Uh-oh! Who is going to feel the panda's wrath tonight? And can you take video? LOL! Seriously... Who's got an arse whooping coming?

07-31-09 01:59 AM
    Uh-oh! Who is going to feel the panda's wrath tonight? And can you take video? LOL! Seriously... Who's got an arse whooping coming?

LOL. The person that always does that... Can I jack that scary panda from you? lol
    07-31-09 02:02 AM
    Haha. Yep they are!

Lol. Seriously! She watches all of those shows like "Ghost Hunters", "A Haunting", "Scary but True", "Paranormal State", etc... She's really into that paranormal stuff and will not let anyone touch the tv when they are on!

I'll remember that! Some time in the near future I'm gonna pick up some more games.

LOL! I actually did like that "TAPS" show. Paranormal State is a wee bit out there for me. I suppose there is an addict for everything! I have to watch so much serial killer shows sometimes I am afraid my household will stage a coup and murder me in my sleep! LMAO!

The games for the Wii are high! And it's like every game needs some kind of different little control or something that you have to buy seperately. LOL! So you could easily spend $100.00 just for one game! A huge money racket but fun none the less!

07-31-09 02:04 AM
    LOL. The person that always does that... Can I jack that scary panda from you? lol
    Yes you can jack the panda! LOL! Maybe he can deter anyone from acting any more ******** than they already are! LOL!

07-31-09 02:06 AM
    Yes you can jack the panda! LOL! Maybe he can deter anyone from acting any more ******** than they already are! LOL!

Only person that is ******** is b(NOT)rad
    07-31-09 02:10 AM
    Thanks!

DIE B(NOT)RAD
    muahhahahhahahhahhahahaaa
    07-31-09 02:11 AM
    im not ********....im special
    07-31-09 02:13 AM

Hi chad??.
    07-31-09 02:14 AM
    Only person that is ******** is b(NOT)rad

Sheesh! I am super shocked! LOL! I think you can take him Src! You kin do it! Just tell him to

07-31-09 02:15 AM
    Thanks!

DIE B(NOT)RAD
    muahhahahhahahhahhahahaaa
    Nothing says hate like an panda with a sharp blade! It looks good on ya!

07-31-09 02:17 AM

Is that code for LOL!

07-31-09 02:18 AM
    Sheesh! I am super shocked! LOL! I think you can take him Src! You kin do it! Just tell him to

You shouldnt be shocked. You know I have intense hatred for b(NOT)rad aka miss karen aka fat lard terd. I know I can take that whimpy fool. BRING IT B(NOT)RAD I CAN WHOOP YOUR ***!! HAHAHA.
    Nothing says hate like an panda with a sharp blade! It looks good on ya!

HAHHAA. And the panda's eye twitches. Me deft. lol.
    07-31-09 02:21 AM
    You shouldnt be shocked. You know I have intense hatred for b(NOT)rad aka miss karen aka fat lard terd. I know I can take that whimpy fool. BRING IT B(NOT)RAD I CAN WHOOP YOUR ***!! HAHAHA.
    I thought everyone had a seething hatred for Miss. Karen aka Mountainous Buttockous! LOL! Just be sure to hide all the evidence afterwards....

HAHHAA. And the panda's eye twitches. Me deft. lol.
    LMAO! I hadn't even noticed that until just now! So much for not wearing glasses.

07-31-09 02:26 AM
    I thought everyone had a seething hatred for Miss. Karen aka Mountainous Buttockous! LOL! Just be sure to hide all the evidence afterwards....

LMAO! I hadn't even noticed that until just now! So much for not wearing glasses.

We all hate her. Stupid fat lard.

First I thought it was me twitching but I realize it was the panda. My eye has been twitching, driving me batty! lol
    07-31-09 02:28 AM
    I'm turning in pouch participants. I am getting decrepit in my old age. LOL! Goodnight Chad, Src, Kasi, and lurkers.

07-31-09 02:28 AM
    Good night
    07-31-09 02:30 AM
    good night
    07-31-09 02:31 AM
    We all hate her. Stupid fat lard.

First I thought it was me twitching but I realize it was the panda. My eye has been twitching, driving me batty! lol
    Bwahahaha! Let's hope she doesn't fall down the steps any time soon! LOL!

My eye does that sometimes too! It irritates the out of me! If I am not mistaken I think it is the lack of some sort of vitamin that causes that. Zinc maybe? I can't remember. LOL! If it lasts for more than 2 or 3 days I will take some mutlivitamins and it goes away. maybe it's in my head. LMAO!

07-31-09 02:32 AM
    Bwahahaha! Let's hope she doesn't fall down the steps any time soon! LOL!

My eye does that sometimes too! It irritates the out of me! If I am not mistaken I think it is the lack of some sort of vitamin that causes that. Zinc maybe? I can't remember. LOL! If it lasts for more than 2 or 3 days I will take some mutlivitamins and it goes away. maybe it's in my head. LMAO!

I hope she does lol. Really? That's weird...if it keeps doing it ill look it up and see what you can do to stop it. I feel like a phsyco path ahhaaha.
    07-31-09 02:38 AM
    LOL! I actually did like that "TAPS" show. Paranormal State is a wee bit out there for me. I suppose there is an addict for everything! I have to watch so much serial killer shows sometimes I am afraid my household will stage a coup and murder me in my sleep! LMAO!

The games for the Wii are high! And it's like every game needs some kind of different little control or something that you have to buy seperately. LOL! So you could easily spend $100.00 just for one game! A huge money racket but fun none the less!

Yeah, I like "Ghost Hunters" but some of the rest of those shows are out there.

I know! Its ridiculous. I think that is one of the reasons we only have a couple of games.

I'm turning in pouch participants. I am getting decrepit in my old age. LOL! Goodnight Chad, Src, Kasi, and lurkers.

Good night Kanga!

07-31-09 02:40 AM

The Keeper of the Beak of the Pouch
    07-31-09 06:20 AM

LOL! Your memory is very good Wulf! Thank you! I will listen and enjoy...

07-31-09 08:26 AM
    LOL! Your memory is very good Wulf! Thank you! I will listen and enjoy...
    You're welcome my love. I do my best to honor all your requests.
    Teeheehee!

07-31-09 08:54 AM
13,138 ... 221222223224225 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD