Bubba whips out his jailhouse clock, Brad says, panicky, that's not a clock! Bubba replies, it will be when you put two hands and a face on it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Wow, that was out there Did you just come in to insult me today?
    07-30-09 12:25 AM
    Lol. I was going to say something but... I'll leave it
    Oh c'mon BS! Share with the class and I will take notes! LOL!

BTW- How's work going? You getting your hours back?

07-30-09 12:27 AM
    Lol, thanks My friggin internet is messing up... That must be the FBI trying to spy on my computer They're in for one heck of a boring night...
    Sweet Jesu with a feral hamster! You better hope they didn't catch you chatting up that little girl! LMAO! J/K

Pfft! I'd probably get treated better in prison than I do at work... I'd get about the same amount of cellphone privaliges aswell
    Yeah! I know that feeling all to well too.

07-30-09 12:31 AM
    Sleep tight Carol, no biting the bed bugs.

Those aren't bed bugs! Outside voice? LOL!

07-30-09 12:34 AM
    Oh c'mon BS! Share with the class and I will take notes! LOL!

BTW- How's work going? You getting your hours back?

*English accent* No thanks, I'd rather not

I'm getting some hours back now. I work tommorw until Sunday. Then I probaby get monday off. I get tuesday off for sure. Going to donate plasma Then hopefully a full week of work.

Sweet Jesu with a feral hamster! You better hope they didn't catch you chatting up that little girl! LMAO! J/K

Yeah! I know that feeling all to well too.

I swear I didn't know! Lol. She's got some serious issues for a teenager...
    07-30-09 12:35 AM
    *English accent* No thanks, I'd rather not

I'm getting some hours back now. I work tommorw until Sunday. Then I probaby get monday off. I get tuesday off for sure. Going to donate plasma Then hopefully a full week of work..
    Nothing says "Broke Arse" like selling body fluids! Bwahahaha! Teasing! Oh well no sharing I guess. Whatever floats your boat! LOL!

I swear I didn't know! Lol. She's got some serious issues for a teenager...
    I know! That's why I said I was just kidding. LOL! It would have never crossed my mind that someone on here was that young! Go figure! It'll be fine. LOL!

07-30-09 12:43 AM
    Nothing says "Broke Arse" like selling body fluids! Bwahahaha! Teasing! Oh well no sharing I guess. Whatever floats your boat! LOL!

I know! That's why I said I was just kidding. LOL! It would have never crossed my mind that someone on here was that young! Go figure! It'll be fine. LOL!

They don't pay you for doing that in Canada Free healthcare works both ways Lol. It's not bad though. An hour of my day to help out...

It's because of them we're not allowed to swear! They ruin it for all of us
    07-30-09 12:48 AM
    I thought it was about time I come check this place out. I hear its one of the coolest places on CB to hang out in at night.

Hi Kanga!

Bubba whips out his jailhouse clock, Brad says, panicky, that's not a clock! Bubba replies, it will be when you put two hands and a face on it.

There are actually a lot of young teens on this site. Almost every week a new pin sharing thread pops up for 14-17 year olds and every week it gets locked.

Last edited by KasiCatastrophe; 07-30-09 at 01:12 AM.
    07-30-09 12:54 AM
    kasi, this is sorta the "night club" of TBL haha
    07-30-09 01:06 AM
    No Brad, that wasn't insulting you, that was part of the theme with posting around underage girls. If I was insulting you, the words would be, uh, rather painful.

It's kinda the 'slumber party version' of TBL. The history is rather illustrious, Kasi. it started out as a tribute thread but has become an institution, it seems.

07-30-09 01:16 AM
    No Brad, that wasn't insulting you, that was part of the theme with posting around underage girls. If I was insulting you, the words would be, uh, rather painful.

It's kinda the 'slumber party version' of TBL. The history is rather illustrious, Kasi. it started out as a tribute thread but has become an institution, it seems.

Oh I see I didn't really think you were insulting me
    07-30-09 01:22 AM

Yeah, I remember when this thread first popped up. Its nice to see it still going strong today.

07-30-09 01:24 AM
    Yeah! It was back in the days when we were doing the dedication threads. Of course, coming uo with an explanation for how the Pouch became a roost was interesting.

07-30-09 01:36 AM
    Yep. The dedication threads that are being dug back up one by one. No one can bring mine back. My name doesn't go with it anymore.

So how did the Pouch become the Roost? I'd love to hear the explanation.

07-30-09 01:46 AM
    Ignore him... *Brushes the hair from infront of Chantels eyes* That silly kid doesn't know what he's saying

LMFAO! I hate to bring this over here, but I am not about to get involved over there! Bwahahahaha! BS! I just have to say I almost wet myself when I read this! I literally LOL! Sweet Jesu you are a hot mess! LMeverlovingAO! I have tears! Whooooo... You ain't right! LOL!

07-30-09 01:46 AM
    LMFAO! I hate to bring this over here, but I am not about to get involved over there! Bwahahahaha! BS! I just have to say I almost wet myself when I read this! I literally LOL! Sweet Jesu you are a hot mess! LMeverlovingAO! I have tears! Whooooo... You ain't right! LOL!

Hahaha A couple people found that one amusing. Lol
    07-30-09 01:51 AM
    She's got some serious issues for a teenager...
    Shut up BS! Not getting enough hugs from mommy and daddy can mean the difference between probation and time served!

07-30-09 01:51 AM
    Shut up BS! Not getting enough hugs from mommy and daddy can mean the difference between probabtion and the state pen.!

I'm in Canada, remember? It's provinces up here
    07-30-09 01:52 AM
    *chad salutes and sings oh canaduh*
    07-30-09 01:57 AM
    They don't pay you for doing that in Canada Free healthcare works both ways Lol. It's not bad though. An hour of my day to help out...

It's because of them we're not allowed to swear! They ruin it for all of us

I don't know why you think I am supposed to be some kind of freaking fun fact machine for Canada! Like I wrote a college thesis on it or something. LMAO! I frequently forget where you are located. I do apologize. LOL

And wait until you have your own kids! Swearing will not be the only thing they ruin! I am teasing again. No need to call PETA er I mean CPS. Oooops.

07-30-09 01:58 AM
    *chad salutes and sings oh canaduh*
    It's Canada you patronizing little! *Stabs Chad*

I don't know why you think I am supposed to be some kind of freaking fun fact machine for Canada! Like I wrote a college thesis on it or something. LMAO! I frequently forget where you are located. I do apologize. LOL

And wait until you have your own kids! Swearing will not be the only thing they ruin! I am teasing again. No need to call PETA er I mean CPS. Oooops.

Well I know enough about your country Lol.

PETA doesn't care about people, only animals Haha, anyhow Mythbusters has started so I'll catch you losers later Night losers!
    07-30-09 02:02 AM
    I thought it was about time I come check this place out. I hear its one of the coolest places on CB to hang out in at night.

Hi Kanga!
    Hello Kasi! Welcome! I don't know about the coolest, but I find it an absolute hoot. Puts years onto my life span laughing so hard! Check it out more often. We always need new players

There are actually a lot of young teens on this site. Almost every week a new pin sharing thread pops up for 14-17 year olds and every week it gets locked.

Yeah. I am just now realizing that. Knowing that most of the time they could out curse most any adult without even trying! LOL!

07-30-09 02:03 AM
    kasi, this is sorta the "night club" of TBL haha

You are absolutely correct Chad! LOL!

07-30-09 02:04 AM
    Well I know enough about your country Lol.

PETA doesn't care about people, only animals Haha, anyhow Mythbusters has started so I'll catch you losers later Night losers!

You know enough about our's because we can't seem to keep to ourselves! LMAO!

And PETA was supposed to be a joke. Sleep on it, then get back to me.

07-30-09 02:09 AM
    oh kanga that was great!
    07-30-09 02:11 AM
13,138 ... 214215216217218 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD