Lol. You two are nuts

Welcome back LOL!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-09 11:35 PM
    I never left... I've just been observing your insanity from a distance And I've been hitting on Chantel in the See Ya! thread... I think I'm in love
    Well, don't be all like . You could or give her or a . But In the end, once she gets to reallllllllly know you she will anyway.
    07-29-09 11:39 PM
    Nuts? I'm sure we have those somewhere.

07-29-09 11:41 PM
    Well, don't be all like . You could or give her or a . But In the end, once she gets to reallllllllly know you she will anyway.
    Thanks Carol.... She's 14 anyhow Oops! What's with all these little kids on Crackberry? I wish it was 18+. there's no reason to own a BB before you're 18 anyhow It's funny seeing 12 year olds with smart phones. I didn't even have a cellphone until I was 17...
    07-29-09 11:42 PM
    Kanga! BS is back! Food Fight!
    LMAO! I don't like icky! I'm out! LMAO!

07-29-09 11:45 PM
    Thanks Carol.... She's 14 anyhow Oops! What's with all these little kids on Crackberry? I wish it was 18+. there's no reason to own a BB before you're 18 anyhow It's funny seeing 12 year olds with smart phones. I didn't even have a cellphone until I was 17...

Last edited by Carol64; 07-29-09 at 11:48 PM.
    07-29-09 11:45 PM
    Lol. I didn't know I assume everybody on here is atleast in their 20's Everyone was insulting her so I figured I'd go against the grain and stick up for her Since I'm such a great guy and everything
    07-29-09 11:47 PM
    I never left... I've just been observing your insanity from a distance And I've been hitting on Chantel in the See Ya! thread... I think I'm in love
    That's sweet BS! You gonna go all mushy on us?

07-29-09 11:48 PM
    Brad, I have the feeling you try and mess with that one, get ready for substandard govermant housing with a really rude wake-up call.

07-29-09 11:51 PM
    Lol. I didn't know I assume everybody on here is atleast in their 20's Everyone was insulting her so I figured I'd go against the grain and stick up for her Since I'm such a great guy and everything
    Hold on. I need to make sure I read that correctly.
    07-29-09 11:52 PM
    That's sweet BS! You gonna go all mushy on us?

Lol, I don't think so... Raven

Brad, I have the feeling you try and mess with that one, get ready for substandard govermant housing with a really rude wake-up call.

You should read the thread She seems kinda out there... She'd probably set fire to my house
    07-29-09 11:55 PM
    Hold on. I need to make sure I read that correctly.
    Well... I'm a somewhat nice guy... From time to time... On occasion...
    07-29-09 11:56 PM

Yeah, and you will meet new friends named Bubba who will ask you and he won't be referring to his hair.
    07-29-09 11:59 PM

That is super scary! LMAO! Going to the bighouse! They will break poor BS over like a double barrell shotgun and shank him where the sun don't shine! Big Bertha and Big Nick! Back away BS! For the love of all that is back away!

07-30-09 12:00 AM
    Lol, I don't think so... Raven
    Awww! No 3 Hots and A Cot??

You should read the thread She seems kinda out there... She'd probably set fire to my house
    Right up your alley! Fire does it for some people!

07-30-09 12:05 AM
    Of course I read the thread, that's how I knew not only is she forked in the head, ain't playing with a full deck, AND underage was because I spent half an hour finding out what was going on.

She's nuttier than squirrel turds.

07-30-09 12:06 AM
    Bubba whips out his jailhouse clock, Brad says, panicky, that's not a clock! Bubba replies, it will be when you put two hands and a face on it.

07-30-09 12:09 AM
    Of course I read the thread, that's how I knew not only is she forked in the head, ain't playing with a full deck, AND underage was because I spent half an hour finding out what was going on.

LOL..joking.

Hello BK! You are coming to visit just as I was heading out! Early morning for me!
    07-30-09 12:09 AM
    Yeah, and you will meet new friends named Bubba who will ask you and he won't be referring to his hair.

07-30-09 12:11 AM
    Awww! No 3 Hots and A Cot??

Right up your alley! Fire does it for some people!

Lol. I was going to say something but... I'll leave it

Yeah she's pretty crazy Lol. Lazy's letting her have it
    07-30-09 12:11 AM
    LOL..joking.

Hello BK! You are coming to visit just as I was heading out! Early morning for me!
    Well, sorry I missed ya! (Gotta get new tubes on the slingshot) Lol!

Sleep tight Carol, no biting the bed bugs.

07-30-09 12:13 AM
    Well... I'm a somewhat nice guy... From time to time... On occasion...

Yes you are BS! We wouldn't give you a hard time if we didn't like and love you. Seriously. You are a good kid. Now I am stopping. I just threw up a little in my mouth. LOL!

07-30-09 12:15 AM

LOL! Let us BS never winds up in the clink! We would miss him. Kind of!

How are you tonight BK?

07-30-09 12:19 AM
    Bubba whips out his jailhouse clock, Brad says, panicky, that's not a clock! Bubba replies, it will be when you put two hands and a face on it.

LMAO!

07-30-09 12:23 AM
    Yes you are BS! We wouldn't give you a hard time if we didn't like and love you. Seriously. You are a good kid. Now I am stopping. I just threw up a little in my mouth. LOL!

Lol, thanks My friggin internet is messing up... That must be the FBI trying to spy on my computer They're in for one heck of a boring night...

LOL! Let us BS never winds up in the clink! We would miss him. Kind of!

How are you tonight BK?

Pfft! I'd probably get treated better in prison than I do at work... I'd get about the same amount of cellphone privaliges aswell
    07-30-09 12:24 AM
13,138 ... 213214215216217 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD