By myself? Nahh, not really. I have had some fun in them before, especially at one place in Arizona that has bedroom size shower and Jacuzzi suites. I've certainly had my share of, hmm, adventures?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-09 09:43 PM
    They do... But not at any of our local stores I might need Corup to get me one off CB with his credit card for me
    Now watch somebody (Carol) call me stupid for saying this. but I have met people who didn't know. If you have an ATM debit card you can use that as a credit card as well. I am not sure how the whole Canadian thing would work out though. Just a thought, just in case you may not have thought about it.

07-24-09 09:44 PM
    Beast, your right there's nothing there. Shame, the prices are awesome.

Carol, she's been denying that all week.
    07-24-09 09:44 PM
    Or you can load a preloaded cash card for that type of thing. They sell them everywhere now, even Canada.

07-24-09 09:46 PM
    Now watch somebody (Carol) call me stupid for saying this. but I have met people who didn't know. If you have an ATM debit card you can use that as a credit card as well. I am not sure how the whole Canadian thing would work out though. Just a thought, just in case you may not have thought about it.

Oh, I've never heard about that It's too bad Best Buy or something wouldn't just carry everything... Would make everything so much easier
    07-24-09 09:47 PM
    Or you can load a preloaded cash card for that type of thing. They sell them everywhere now, even Canada.

Yeah. Well I'll just buy a new battery... It must be the problem No point spending $60 if it's unneeded. I charge my phone every night anyhow Don't 3 days worth of a charge
    07-24-09 09:49 PM

Only if it's a VISA debit card. Some are just debit cards.
    07-24-09 09:49 PM

Plus, I would never call you stupid
    07-24-09 09:51 PM
    Beast, your right there's nothing there. Shame, the prices are awesome.

Carol, she's been denying that all week.
    I agree there. My wife doesn't use the BB anywhere close to what I do, so I can't justify one for the Curve. I will put a new housing and keypad, though, when I pass it down. I already have a spare battery for this one, and she'll get her Tour in December, if she still wants one.

I looked at my last bill,I use 10x the data as the other 2 combined.

lmao, Kanga. I can always count on you to appreciate my warped sense of humor.
    Absolutely

Oh, I've never heard about that It's too bad Best Buy or something wouldn't just carry everything... Would make everything so much easier
    Don't I know that! We have nothing in my area like that. If Wal-Mart doesn't have it, your arse ain't getting it! LMAO! I either have to order online or drive 2 hours out of town. RIM likes to make things slightly difficult as well!

07-24-09 09:56 PM
    Brad, I dunno if Ya'll have Amazon up there, but I just looked at your battery for less than $10 US for the OEM battery, not a knockoff.

The difference with a high capacity battery, isn't just the life of the battery. It will increase the processor speed, and the volume too.
    Only if it's a VISA debit card. Some are just debit cards.
    You couldn't resist that two cents could you? LOL! I actually forgot to add that part. My bad....

07-24-09 09:59 PM
    Well, you have Amazon, but I didn't have anything come up for batteries.

07-24-09 10:00 PM
    Plus, I would never call you stupid
    !

07-24-09 10:01 PM
    I think I'll go find a VzW store and check out a Tour, just for giggles.

07-24-09 10:04 PM
    I think I'll go find a VzW store and check out a Tour, just for giggles.

My son is dying to sell his Curve and get a Tour.
    07-24-09 10:09 PM
    Getting it off 4,666! Gahhhh! LMAO!

Last edited by Kangaruex; 07-24-09 at 10:21 PM.
    07-24-09 10:10 PM
    Yeah, I hit the trip-6 and 466 in TBL on consecutive posts. Sorry about that. Old Scratch can munch my skivvies.

07-24-09 10:15 PM
    Brad, I dunno if Ya'll have Amazon up there, but I just looked at your battery for less than $10 US for the OEM battery, not a knockoff.

Yeah we've got Amazon up here

The difference with a high capacity battery, isn't just the life of the battery. It will increase the processor speed, and the volume too.
    Oh okay. Still... $20 or $60?
    07-24-09 10:16 PM
    My son is dying to sell his Curve and get a Tour.
    Will or won't Carol attempt to save his life, and how many BBM will Kanga send in the process?
    07-24-09 10:19 PM
    Will or won't Carol attempt to save his life, and how many BBM will Kanga send in the process?
    I am betting she will indeed save him. I am also betting that she will claim I sent 100x more BBM's than I actually did.

07-24-09 10:24 PM
    5%! Back in the wall it goes....
    07-24-09 10:26 PM
    It made it 9 and a half hours with moderate use.... I'll have to see about going to town tommorrow for a new battery
    07-24-09 10:27 PM
13,138 ... 185186187188189 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD