Not too bad I guess Just recharged my storm again How's the day treating you?

That's good! I am doing well, thanks. Are you having battery issues?

BTW, how close are you to getting your dream car now?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-09 02:15 PM
    That's good! I am doing well, thanks. Are you having battery issues?

BTW, how close are you to getting your dream car now?

Yeah, the battery dies quick....

Lets see... I was at 6200 the other day. I'm down to 61 after paying my phone bill.... I'm going to have to fill the car up again too

I ghaven't worked since sunday, so I've decided to look for a new job. I don't even know when I work next
    07-24-09 02:17 PM
    Yeah, the battery dies quick....

Lets see... I was at 6200 the other day. I'm down to 61 after paying my phone bill.... I'm going to have to fill the car up again too

I ghaven't worked since sunday, so I've decided to look for a new job. I don't even know when I work next
    Do all Storm's battery's die so quickly
    BS? And damned if that doesn't suck about the car and job! Hopefully jobs aren't as scarce there as they are here, and you can find one quickly. What is it that you do?

07-24-09 02:29 PM
    Do all Storm's battery's die so quickly
    BS? And damned if that doesn't suck about the car and job! Hopefully jobs aren't as scarce there as they are here, and you can find one quickly. What is it that you do?

Your economy hurts us too. My dad makes parts for your military and GM... He's down to 2 shifts a week. I'm a prep cook at an upscale restaurant just outside of town. I like most of the people I work with, I like what I do, and atleast it could take me somewhere... But soon paying my bills will end up cutting into my savings... And there's not alot of money to be made in cooking. Might just look for something else. I would love to do something in Algonquin or Killarney... Park warden or something. I love those places

Mines dying quick because I've been using it a good bit. I'm using it right now even though I'm on my PC. I'll see how it is when I go to work and if it died quick then, I'll go get a new battery.
    07-24-09 02:33 PM
    Your economy hurts us too. My dad makes parts for your military and GM... He's down to 2 shifts a week. I'm a prep cook at an upscale restaurant just outside of town. I like most of the people I work with, I like what I do, and atleast it could take me somewhere... But soon paying my bills will end up cutting into my savings... And there's not alot of money to be made in cooking. Might just look for something else. I would love to do something in Algonquin or Killarney... Park warden or something. I love those places

Mines dying quick because I've been using it a good bit. I'm using it right now even though I'm on my PC. I'll see how it is when I go to work and if it died quick then, I'll go get a new battery.
    I disown our economy! LOL! It sucks that it is affecting you guys too. If it doesn't improve soon the only people who won't be hurting is China.

If you really want to do something like that you should seriously look into it. You are still young enough to "Live The Dream" LOL!

I burn my battery up on my curve like that. But I don't have a pc. Everything I do on here and elsewhere my little curve does! Once the newness of your storm wears off, maybe you can conserve some battery life! LOL!

07-24-09 02:41 PM
    I disown our economy! LOL! It sucks that it is affecting you guys too. If it doesn't improve soon the only people who won't be hurting is China.

If you really want to do something like that you should seriously look into it. You are still young enough to "Live The Dream" LOL!

I burn my battery up on my curve like that. But I don't have a pc. Everything I do on here and elsewhere my little curve does! Once the newness of your storm wears off, maybe you can conserve some battery life! LOL!

Lol, one can only hope I'm thinking Home Depot for work right now... I know it's not exactly fascinating work. But they offer full time hours with $10 an hour and up to $5000 off school when I go back. Pretty sure to work in the parks you need police foundations. But you also lose your job over the winter seasons... Kinda sucks. I'm still unsure of what I actually want to do - really bugs my parents.
    07-24-09 02:49 PM
    Lol, one can only hope I'm thinking Home Depot for work right now... I know it's not exactly fascinating work. But they offer full time hours with $10 an hour and up to $5000 off school when I go back. Pretty sure to work in the parks you need police foundations. But you also lose your job over the winter seasons... Kinda sucks. I'm still unsure of what I actually want to do - really bugs my parents.

I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up
    BS! LOL! And there is nothing wrong with making an honest buck anywhere. Most are too proud to take some jobs. Go figure.

Here the most all of the Game Wardens/Foresters need college educations. I am not sure how it works there. Take what you can get and keep looking in the mean time. It will all work out one way or another. LOL!

Last edited by Kangaruex; 07-24-09 at 03:06 PM.
    07-24-09 03:02 PM
    I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up
    BS! LOL! And there is nothing wrong with making an honest buck anywhere. Most are too proud to take some jobs. Go figure.

Here the most all of the Game Wardens/Foresters need college educations. I am not sure how it works there. Take what you can get and keep looking in the mean time. It will all work out one way or another. LOL!

Yes... And I don't need alot of money to stay happy. I'll be looking for a house one day (soon actually). But I don't need much. I'd rather have a complete dump of a house with 2 or 3 acres of preperty. There's 150 acres up north for around 80k No house or anything... But if I could get a job up there somewhere, or something online... I'd be set. Live near Algonquin park, with wolves and bears wandering around your back yard I'd love that.
    07-24-09 03:07 PM
    [color=seagreen]Do all Storm's battery's die so quickly?

Hey BS...My Storm battery lasts a good 18 hours. You have to read up on certain settings that will help...like the screen/keyboard: here are mine: backlight brightness 10, backlight timeout 30 secs, turn off led coverage indicator, key tone off.

For ease of typing: key rate normal, tap interval 100, hover period 100 swipe sensitivity 6

Also, I installed CB launcher and it was a huge battery life sucker..took it off...problem gone. Several programs will drain the battery fast.
    07-24-09 05:04 PM
    I've got the same settings as you except my backlight is set to 40 and to go off after 10 seconds.
    07-24-09 05:15 PM
    Yes... And I don't need alot of money to stay happy. I'll be looking for a house one day (soon actually). But I don't need much. I'd rather have a complete dump of a house with 2 or 3 acres of preperty. There's 150 acres up north for around 80k No house or anything... But if I could get a job up there somewhere, or something online... I'd be set. Live near Algonquin park, with wolves and bears wandering around your back yard I'd love that.
    I am actually the same here
    BS. I have a smaller house, but I have several acres of land with it. Plenty of room to add on, kids to go nuts, wildlife to threaten your life! LOL! I have bears, but no wolves. Coyotes... That's close.

You kin do it! LOL! Atleast you have a plan.

07-24-09 05:22 PM
    Lol. I wish my parents felt the same way. Anytime I say any of my ideas they look at me like an *****. They think I should get into finance.... I dunno though
    07-24-09 05:26 PM
    Lol. I wish my parents felt the same way. Anytime I say any of my ideas they look at me like an *****. They think I should get into finance.... I dunno though
    You could always be like ! LOL! No. Parents want what they think is best for you. Finance would be a steady and stable career, but may not be what you want. As long as you don't have to depend on them financially when you are 40 they will be satisfied. LOL!

07-24-09 05:33 PM
    You kidding? My parents borrow money off me . They actually owe me a good bit... I dunno. I gotta figure out what I want to do... Something outside or driving or something would be nice...
    07-24-09 05:37 PM
    Sheli, being the proser poser!
    well I would have to say that Kanga & you have encouraged me and Kanga inspired me with her writing as well
    I like it very much
    P!nk! Saw it on my BBM but couldn't get through.. Again. Ugh! Very nice! I am sporting some Poe's "Raven" until I can replace it. LOL!

well thanks I have been taking lessons from you! Lol! I really enjoy what you write also

Ok-you didn't loose me as a contact for bbm-do you need me to re-add you?

Last edited by ItsJustShelli; 07-24-09 at 05:51 PM.
    07-24-09 05:42 PM
    oh for fox sake!!!! I cracked my trackball ring!!! it is still snapped into place and functioning, but I will need to replace it! Darnit!

07-24-09 05:54 PM
    Just stopping in to say 'hi'. This pouch is a lot roomier than it looks from the outside.
    07-24-09 06:03 PM
    LOL hey S7ar how are you this evening? Yes it is quite the comfy cozy pouch for sure

07-24-09 06:14 PM
    I'm alright. Bored outta my gourd.
    07-24-09 06:18 PM
    Actually, this is just the foyer, walk through that set of doors just ahead, you'll see.

07-24-09 06:19 PM
    oh for fox sake!!!! I cracked my trackball ring!!! it is still snapped into place and functioning, but I will need to replace it! Darnit!

Yea, Shelli , that sux. The chrome is coming off of the replacement I got 3 months back. B ut I also have wear sopts on th faceplate and ens and keyboard, too.

07-24-09 06:22 PM
    I'm alright. Bored outta my gourd.
    oh wait-are you sittin in the er? Or did I confuse you with someone else??

07-24-09 06:24 PM

Time to upgrade to a Storm Shelli
    07-24-09 06:25 PM
    Yea, Shelli , that sux. The chrome is coming off of the replacement I got 3 months back. B ut I also have wear sopts on th faceplate and ens and keyboard, too.

well.....this is the new pink ring I just got a few wks back. Here's the story, had my bb on the counter charging, my daughter sprayed Pam on a pan and the over spray got on the face of my bb and that stuff is super oily! So I had to clean my bb with a little alcohol wipe and Pop out the tb to get the residue off! I pushed a little too hard and waaaah-laa. It cracked! but it snapped back in & is functional for now-i still have the original chrome one if I really need it

07-24-09 06:28 PM
    Oh, then she'd really get to pull her hair out!

07-24-09 06:29 PM
13,138 ... 182183184185186 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD