5 shots? Dang girl! Your tolerance sounds like mine. People are always amazed at how smaller people can (a lot of times) drink them under the table. LOL!

I took two extra ambien one time and almost choked to death on a chocolate chip cookie! LMAO!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Well I had about 7 all together but yeah I was like out of it. Me and my bfs friend Zack was like are you ok? and I was like yeah im good. haha. Oh noozz choc chip cookieh eated your froat! AHCK! LOL
    07-09-09 02:13 AM
    Well folks, this old lady needs to bed down for the night! LOL! So I will see all of you in just a little while.

Src, I hope you feel better soon!
    Chad, don't be such a stranger!
    BK, rest so you don't kill anyone!

To the rest who may be lurking...

Goodnight all! The are calling my name!

07-09-09 02:13 AM
    ill be around more! im gonna get the g/f to join the site soon even tho she doesnt have a BB....yet lol
    07-09-09 02:15 AM
    Nighty night night. Dont let the monster bed bugs bite =]
    07-09-09 02:16 AM
    Well I had about 7 all together but yeah I was like out of it. Me and my bfs friend Zack was like are you ok? and I was like yeah im good. haha.
    7 shots will floor you. Been there. Done that. Crap loads of fun until you wake up the next morning! LMAO! Atleast you had people with you and stayed safe. LOL!

Oh noozz choc chip cookieh eated your froat! AHCK! LOL
    Now I laughed my arse off at this!

07-09-09 02:17 AM
    ill be around more! im gonna get the g/f to join the site soon even tho she doesnt have a BB....yet lol
    My bf has one I like that I can send him pics instantly and know on BBM if hes ignoring me or not...muahahhaha...He doesnt have an account here because hes to busy with work.
    07-09-09 02:18 AM
    good night kanga
    07-09-09 02:18 AM
    she loves my blackberry (haha) and she wants one
    07-09-09 02:19 AM
    7 shots will floor you. Been there. Done that. Crap loads of fun until you wake up the next morning! LMAO! Atleast you had people with you and stayed safe. LOL!

Now I laughed my arse off at this!

Yes the next morning was horrendous. We didnt go to bed till almost 5. HAHAH glad I could make you laugh my kangawoo fwiend =]
    07-09-09 02:19 AM
    First rule of love? Get them as addicted as you are so they can't complain! LOL! Excellent plan!

If you work some more OT you can buy her the berry and be the big man on campus.

I will count on seeing you more then. Goodnight Chad.

07-09-09 02:20 AM
    she loves my blackberry (haha) and she wants one
    my bf got his first and I was jealous so I was like I want one! So he bought me a pearl then I decided I liked the curve and so he bought me this phone. hehehe =]
    07-09-09 02:20 AM
    im thinkin about buying her the curve, she likes mine, and she likes the BBM
    07-09-09 02:22 AM
    Nighty night night. Dont let the monster bed bugs bite =]
    I'll try not to Src! They are annoying. LOL! Goodnight to you.

07-09-09 02:22 AM
    im thinkin about buying her the curve, she likes mine, and she likes the BBM
    If she has verizon buy her the pink one! I wish mine was pink fooey!
    I'll try not to Src! They are annoying. LOL! Goodnight to you.

Just take a crunch outta em if they bother ya night night
    07-09-09 02:25 AM
    yea we both have verizon, she loves pink too i was just thinkin that
    07-09-09 02:26 AM
    See there ya go pink it is! =]
    07-09-09 02:29 AM
    You all should be ashamed of yourselves! You know how little self-control I have, yet you continue to insist on posting a hundred on a week night. It's awful I tell you, simply awful!
    07-09-09 05:45 AM
    You all should be ashamed of yourselves! You know how little self-control I have, yet you continue to insist on posting a hundred on a week night. It's awful I tell you, simply awful!
    Hey Wolf!

I registered for the new TBL! Do you approve the memberships? I hope so, only you and Kanga will recognize my username.

Leaving for Port Canaveral in 15 minutes!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!
    07-09-09 08:29 AM
    Carol that user name was WAY too clean for use over there! I refused you as Kanga would insist, and sent you packing, no pun intended of course.
    Seriously, I'll say it here too, have a fantastic trip. Try not to wear your knees out.

The Keeper of the Pouch

07-09-09 09:14 AM
    I shan't be ashamed. But get control of yourself man!! Self control is highly overrated!

Last edited by Kangaruex; 07-09-09 at 01:07 PM.
    07-09-09 12:43 PM
    Hey Wolf!

I registered for the new TBL! Do you approve the memberships? I hope so, only you and Kanga will recognize my username.

oh im going to have to look for you girl! LOL-- HAVE A GREAT TRIP!!! your gonna have a blast, and i may as well tell you now, i stashed a few of my kids in your luggage!!lmao! enjoy yourselves!

good mornin Kanga mum! and how are you today. sorry, i was absent for yest....didnt want to cause any ruckus for this pouch! i do still have my foot attached, although after serious consideration, i may just "sever" ties with it lmao! and no beach runs yet either. one of these days if the weather co-operates!
    07-09-09 12:45 PM
    Hey Wolf!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Ok. Well ::sniff:: Have fun lounging in the sun Carol! I will talk with you soon.

07-09-09 12:50 PM
    oh im going to have to look for you girl! LOL-- HAVE A GREAT TRIP!!! your gonna have a blast, and i may as well tell you now, i stashed a few of my kids in your luggage!!lmao! enjoy yourselves!

good mornin Kanga mum! and how are you today. sorry, i was absent for yest....didnt want to cause any ruckus for this pouch! i do still have my foot attached, although after serious consideration, i may just "sever" ties with it lmao! and no beach runs yet either. one of these days if the weather co-operates!
    LOL! I stashed mine with her too! Bwahahaha!

That's alright Pink. I did the same thing yesterday. I think a lot of people did. Hopefully things will calm down now.

Your ankle still bothering you that bad? I hate that. Are you overdoing it? (I know as a mother, that you are) LOL! Take it easy then run off to the beach. I live about 5 hours away from Myrtle Beach myself and wish it were closer. The view of the ocean never ceases to take my breath with it's beauty.

What's on your agenda today?

07-09-09 12:57 PM
    Guess stop in kangas thread again been a while since in here how's everyone here?

07-09-09 12:58 PM
    Guess stop in kangas thread again been a while since in here how's everyone here?

[IMG]http://mobth227.photobucket.com/albums/dd271/plillard123/smileys/th_Oh****.jpg[/IMG] Coruptyed!! Long time no see!

What's going on? What have you been up to? We have missed seeing you around!

07-09-09 01:05 PM
13,138 ... 137138139140141 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD