Well crap Src. It would have been nice to get sick when you were off, but I guess you can't choose.

I am however pleased that your weekend went great! Sometimes a little rain follows after the sun. I hope you feel better very quickly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yes and right before my bday too, oh well lol.
    07-09-09 01:17 AM
    I didn't see what your post said, Kanga to the offensive one, but I trust it was suitably scathing. I missed all but the barest of references, but I did read what the cranial-inverted one posted about you. If I'd had time to post, his eyes would have melted.

It was suitably scathing BK. It was also very unladylike and at times foul I'm sure. Wulf posted a link to it here and in TBL. He loaded it up on some other site I think.

There is no way on G_d's green earth I could apologize to the op for what I said. I let 2 or 3 seperate incidents go without going postal about it.

If I find out that is what caused something that meant so much to My Wulf to be tampered with, postal isn't going to hold a candle. It was I who opened my mouth to someone I felt was just continually poking me with a stick. No other person should be implicated or suffer for it besides me.

I appreciate you wanting to say something as well. But I handled it and I am glad noone was banned for stepping up for me.

Hopefully things will calm down and return to normal in quick order.

07-09-09 01:21 AM
    Kanga. You NEVER cease to make me lmfao!
    I need to check in to BBMing...if it's free we are in trouble. lol
    LOL! I am glad. Making others laugh is a great enjoyment in my laugh. Laughing is another!

BBM'ing should be included in data. As long as you have data connections out there you should be able to continue bbm'ing without extra costs.

And yes! We will be in grave trouble indeed!

07-09-09 01:27 AM
    Yes and right before my bday too, oh well lol.

That makes it worse X2! Hopefully you will make a very rapid recovery then. It will help when you go get loaded celebrating! LOL!

07-09-09 01:30 AM
    i miss this place!!!!
    07-09-09 01:30 AM

That makes it worse X2! Hopefully you will make a very rapid recovery then. It will help when you go get loaded celebrating! LOL!

Im sure I will be very out of it...lol my dad asked me today if I was going to go get drunk on my bday..I was like meee? lol *looks around whistles*
    07-09-09 01:34 AM
    i miss this place!!!!
    Well bring your crazy self in here more often Chad!

Where have you been? Why were you gone? What have you been doing? Wait a second while I take notes . Ok. What is your mother's maiden name? LMAO!

Seriously though! Stop in a little more often! How are you tonight?

07-09-09 01:35 AM
    im doing good, well i ended up meeting a girl and we hit it off very very well, so ive been spending alot of time with her, and ive been workin alot too
    07-09-09 01:37 AM
    Im sure I will be very out of it...lol my dad asked me today if I was going to go get drunk on my bday..I was like meee? lol *looks around whistles*
    I can see you now all like ! LOL!

Do you have anything really special planned or no?

07-09-09 01:37 AM
    im doing good, well i ended up meeting a girl and we hit it off very very well, so ive been spending alot of time with her, and ive been workin alot too
    No! I am only teasing you.

The new girlfriend explains a whole lot Chad! I am glad to hear it. And you have to work a lot so she can eat and see movies and.... stuff. LOL!

So when are you getting married? J/K

07-09-09 01:41 AM
    I can see you now all like ! LOL!

Do you have anything really special planned or no?

Well mine and my friends son is one day apart he will be 16 and ill be 21 we were talking about telling all of our friends to go to the lake and b-s all day there and swim an have fun then later all the little ones leave and we go to her house and get our party on!
    07-09-09 01:42 AM
    haha she's great and alot of fun to be with, i tease her all the time saying im working so much overtime to help her shopping addiction lol
    07-09-09 01:44 AM
    you should let the 16 year olds drink too haha, j/k
    07-09-09 01:46 AM
    Well mine and my friends son is one day apart he will be 16 and ill be 21 we were talking about telling all of our friends to go to the lake and b-s all day there and swim an have fun then later all the little ones leave and we go to her house and get our party on!
    Sounds like good times to me! Enjoy it very much and be safe.

It's all down hill from here. Your next milestone will be 30 and you probably won't be nearly as excited to ring that one in as you are this one. LMAO! I know I wasn't. Damn near teared up atleast 15 times that day. Bwahahaha!

I am kidding. Sort of. LOL! Do be safe Src. I would miss you coming around and sticking your head in the door before you run away!

07-09-09 01:47 AM
    haha she's great and alot of fun to be with, i tease her all the time saying im working so much overtime to help her shopping addiction lol
    Oh so she has found herself a high roller!

Fun is good. You don't need someone you can't have a few good Jerry Springer moments with! LMAO! Those moments are the spice of life!

07-09-09 01:50 AM
    LOL! She may wind up spending her birthday in the jailhouse with three hots and a cot if she goes that route! ROTFL!

07-09-09 01:52 AM
    im sure they do anyways wouldnt surprise me
    Sounds like good times to me! Enjoy it very much and be safe.

It's all down hill from here. Your next milestone will be 30 and you probably won't be nearly as excited to ring that one in as you are this one. LMAO! I know I wasn't. Damn near teared up atleast 15 times that day. Bwahahaha!

I am kidding. Sort of. LOL! Do be safe Src. I would miss you coming around and sticking your head in the door before you run away!

Ugh I know ill be 30 and have to have knee surgery. Actually my dad heard me popping my knees and said I better stop or ill have to have my knees replaced at 25. I've been popping them for several years now cant stop! HEHE I'll be careful. I only choked on that fried zucchini once =]
    07-09-09 01:53 AM
    Ugh I know ill be 30 and have to have knee surgery. Actually my dad heard me popping my knees and said I better stop or ill have to have my knees replaced at 25. I've been popping them for several years now cant stop! HEHE I'll be careful. I only choked on that fried zucchini once =]
    No. The kicker to that is they probably wouldn't replace it at 30 unless it was completely blown out. LOL! Trust me. Then you will walk around in pain for another 20 years!

From the sounds of the choking on the fried zuchinni once, I have obviously missed something! Care to share? LOL!

07-09-09 01:58 AM
    Oh-**! Someone pushing your buttons now,

07-09-09 01:58 AM
    i already had my knee and ankle operated on twice, it wasnt fun but im not in pain now, but ill have to get a knee replacement down the road, and im not lookin forward to that
    07-09-09 01:59 AM
    No. The kicker to that is they probably wouldn't replace it at 30 unless it was completely blown out. LOL! Trust me. Then you will walk around in pain for another 20 years!

From the sounds of the choking on the fried zuchinni once, I have obviously missed something! Care to share? LOL!

LOL. I was about 5 tequila shots in and they were making fried zuchinni and I ate one and I was choked on it haha.
    07-09-09 02:01 AM
    ewww tequila, i stay away from that, makes me hit the floor lol
    07-09-09 02:05 AM
    i already had my knee and ankle operated on twice, it wasnt fun but im not in pain now, but ill have to get a knee replacement down the road, and im not lookin forward to that
    Yeah any kind of pain in a well used joint like that hurts like a b*tch for sure. I was told by 3 doctors that I would also need knee replacement surgery but they didn't want to touch it until it got to the point that I almost couldn't use it. I believe they can only replace it like 2 times (decently) and that they do wear out. So they usually like to wait until it is a last option.

Pain sucks period! LMAO!

07-09-09 02:06 AM
    ewww tequila, i stay away from that, makes me hit the floor lol
    I had like 7 shots of that on a empty stomach. Not fun the next morning haha.
    07-09-09 02:08 AM
    LOL. I was about 5 tequila shots in and they were making fried zuchinni and I ate one and I was choked on it haha.
    5 shots? Dang girl! Your tolerance sounds like mine. People are always amazed at how smaller people can (a lot of times) drink them under the table. LOL!

I took two extra ambien one time and almost choked to death on a chocolate chip cookie! LMAO!

07-09-09 02:09 AM
13,138 ... 136137138139140 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD