ROTFL! Well, I said I would post one cruel thing. I am not a liar so I will hold up my end. Much as it pains me to do it.

I drove by BS's house today. He was in the front yard. No! He wasn't washing his car or typing on his berry. This is what he was doing...

Bwahahahahaha! Better?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    lmao...yup...humpin' a horsey...it does not shock me.
    07-09-09 12:13 AM
    So Carol you're going to the Bahamas? That should be a blast! How long is your vacation?

Hiya Sb! Yes, 4 day/3 night cruise to the Bahamas. The kids are thrilled. Now if they would stop bickering.
    07-09-09 12:14 AM
    No worries about th driving. I'm always careful. There are no other cars around & I'm taking it s-l-o-w.
    Finally home! Yay!

Hello Jim!

Hey, there SBerry!

I was quiet earlier in TBL because I knew I was on the verge of Critical Mass. I was ready to whiz in a phiz.

07-09-09 12:16 AM
    I'm resting tonight for tomorrows run, trying to keep from nuking folks and getting myself in a jam.

I hear that! Wise decision! LOL

Those log books will generally keep you safe unless you work for a company that doesn't mind "stretching" the truth!

07-09-09 12:21 AM
    No worries about th driving. I'm always careful. There are no other cars around & I'm taking it s-l-o-w.
    Finally home! Yay!

Hello Jim!

It's a slow time for most roads atleast! Usually I can do that here day or not and use bothe lanes! LMAO!

07-09-09 12:23 AM
    I wish it wasn't 1am and I wish I was packed and ready to go. lol
    Bwahahaha! Classic procrastinator for sure. I would be in the same boat. Once your feet hit that deck you will get your second wind.

I will be dreaming of because I am jealous!

LMAO!

07-09-09 12:27 AM
    Hello kanga! I thot I would come by and say hi,thats about all I can say because of you know what and you know who....
    07-09-09 12:29 AM
    Make sure to read the posts, you can get a Sim and use your goodies down there, and then switch back when you return to the US. How 'bout them apples?

I don't need to activate the sim...they have cdma.
    It's $2.50 a min to make a call on the ship, and $2.00 in the Bahamas. I don't plan on needing to make a call...just want my parents to be able to reach me in case of an emergency.
    Except for the occasional bbm or text, I plan on setting my BB down for a rest.
    07-09-09 12:31 AM
    lmao...yup...humpin' a horsey...it does not shock me.
    I didn't figure it would. He is however waving that same crocodile dundee knife he posted a pic of the other night! LOL!

07-09-09 12:31 AM
    I hear that! Wise decision! LOL

Those log books will generally keep you safe unless you work for a company that doesn't mind "stretching" the truth!

Oh, they want us as legal as possible, but I'm talking about the earlier incursions we had in TBL. You gotta know, when I get mad, there's something seriously muffed up.

07-09-09 12:32 AM
    Yeah, but I sent him a car, here's what happened.

07-09-09 12:34 AM
    I'm a bit confused. Why are the posts being deleted in TBL?
    07-09-09 12:35 AM
    Hey, there SBerry!

I was quiet earlier in TBL because I knew I was on the verge of Critical Mass.

Yeah I think a lot of us were. I tended to take it a little more personally than some and really had to muster a good amount of self restraint.

07-09-09 12:35 AM
    Well, someone probably started with a complaint. Someone who maybe got certain body parts spanked recently, perhaps?

Then a jr Mod dived into old posts and begin deleting some of the ones with profanity, and some stuff from a couple months back, and began meting out slaps on the wrist to some parties, and when they disagreed, they moved TBL to Social Users, and went to town with the filters, and post counts started dropping.

So, it turned into a whizZing contest for a little while.

07-09-09 12:39 AM
    Hello kanga! I thot I would come by and say hi,thats about all I can say because of you know what and you know who....
    Oh boy do I know! It is a sad thing indeed. I can only hope that it will be left alone now. Not good odds for it but nothing anyone can do I guess.

How are you feeling tonight? Still sick or feeling better?

07-09-09 12:39 AM
    I don't need to activate the sim...they have cdma.
    It's $2.50 a min to make a call on the ship, and $2.00 in the Bahamas. I don't plan on needing to make a call...just want my parents to be able to reach me in case of an emergency.
    Except for the occasional bbm or text, I plan on setting my BB down for a rest.
    Dang that's high!

And good luck with putting it down. LMAO! When I text you I am going to do it one single letter at a time. That way you will spend the same amount on your next phone bill as you would have if you had thought enough to buy me a ticket.

Bwahahahaha!

07-09-09 12:43 AM
    Yeah I think a lot of us were. I tended to take it a little more personally than some and really had to muster a good amount of self restraint.

I take it pretty personally, too. I have friends here that were getting slapped down without good reason. Not many people were gonna go back through 30k posts to dig old stuff up. They moved it to SPS to be able to search out the stuff they wanted to delete, and it wasn't all that much, I was watching the numbers. But it was annoying being talked down too.

07-09-09 12:44 AM
    I'm a bit confused. Why are the posts being deleted in TBL?
    I think BK explained it well. There was a crackdown and noone is quite sure why.

07-09-09 12:45 AM
    Oh boy do I know! It is a sad thing indeed. I can only hope that it will be left alone now. Not good odds for it but nothing anyone can do I guess.

How are you feeling tonight? Still sick or feeling better?

No comment.
    still sick, not feeling all that great ready to go back home so I can lay down. How are you?
    07-09-09 12:48 AM
    Well, someone probably started with a complaint. Someone who maybe got certain body parts spanked recently, perhaps?

That was my first inclination as well. I can only pray that my incident was not the cause of someone I love being punished.

07-09-09 12:49 AM
    No comment.
    still sick, not feeling all that great ready to go back home so I can lay down. How are you?
    Sweet Jesu Src! Why didn't you call in sick for the night? That really sucks!

I am hanging in there. Thanks for asking. Did you atleast get to thoroughly enjoy your weekend?

07-09-09 12:52 AM
    Sweet Jesu Src! Why didn't you call in sick for the night? That really sucks!

I am hanging in there. Thanks for asking. Did you atleast get to thoroughly enjoy your weekend?

Well there's no one really to cover the night shift never is and they all moan and complain about having to cover it and I dont want to waste vacay days on me being sick... Yes the weekend was..very good to me haha. Wish it wouldnt have ended all good things come to an end I suppose.
    07-09-09 01:00 AM
    That was my first inclination as well. I can only pray that my incident was not the cause of someone I love being punished.

I had to think it through before I posted, but I wasn't gonna sit idly by with people attacking my friends. That's what it takes for tyranny to flourish. My words were pointed enough to sting, and I hope they got the point. Not gonna stand for false accusations.

I didn't see what your post said, Kanga to the offensive one, but I trust it was suitably scathing. I missed all but the barest of references, but I did read what the cranial-inverted one posted about you. If I'd had time to post, his eyes would have melted.

07-09-09 01:01 AM
    Well there's no one really to cover the night shift never is and they all moan and complain about having to cover it and I dont want to waste vacay days on me being sick... Yes the weekend was..very good to me haha. Wish it wouldnt have ended all good things come to an end I suppose.
    Well crap Src. It would have been nice to get sick when you were off, but I guess you can't choose.

I am however pleased that your weekend went great! Sometimes a little rain follows after the sun. I hope you feel better very quickly.

07-09-09 01:10 AM
    Dang that's high!

And good luck with putting it down. LMAO! When I text you I am going to do it one single letter at a time. That way you will spend the same amount on your next phone bill as you would have if you had thought enough to buy me a ticket.

Bwahahahaha!

Kanga. You NEVER cease to make me lmfao!
    I need to check in to BBMing...if it's free we are in trouble. lol
    07-09-09 01:11 AM
13,138 ... 135136137138139 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD