Good Lord people! How the heck am I supposed to work anymore? I must wake 3 hours early, or never sleep again.
    07-07-09 04:42 AM
    Goodnight Carol, BS, BK, and whomever may be lurking. LOL!

I am off myself to catch some !

Pink. I will get Wulf to bring in the hazmat team again. We had a busy night last night.

Goodnight all!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    g'morn all you people!

So tis' a mess again! Pop this Princess demands the hazmat team to come in here this time! sheesh!
    How is Kanga Mum and Carol doing? I hope your summer days are going well I have not attempted a beach run --- yet --- but I will be soon!

07-07-09 08:56 AM
    My Queen and Princess, once again my hazmat team will come to the rescue. It's a good thing the unlimited supply of drinks and sandwiches at TBL satisfy their needs. Otherwise we would need the Breast of the Pouch to provide them some form of payment for services rendered.

The Keeper of the Pouch

07-07-09 09:17 AM

07-07-09 09:20 AM

This link should work for everyone, if not, please let me know. And for those who don't know them, I will post the lyrics next. Sorry for any tears that may come as a result, I always do myself.

The Keeper of the Pouch
    07-07-09 09:43 AM
    Without dreams of hope and pride a man will die Though his flesh still moves his heart sleeps in the grave Without land man never dreams cause he's not free All men need a place to live with dignity. Take the crumbs from starving soldiers, They won't die Lord said not by bread alone does man survive Take the food from hungry children, they won't cry Food alone won't ease the hunger in their eyes. Every child belongs to mankind's family Children are the fruit of all humanity Let them feel the love of all the human race Touch them with the warmth, the strength of that embrace. Give me love and understanding, I will thrive As my children grow my dreams come alive Those who hear the cries of children. God will bless I will always hear the Children of Snchez.

The Keeper of the Pouch
    07-07-09 09:48 AM
    g'morn all you people!

So tis' a mess again! Pop this Princess demands the hazmat team to come in here this time! sheesh!
    How is Kanga Mum and Carol doing? I hope your summer days are going well I have not attempted a beach run --- yet --- but I will be soon!

Hello Pink! Sorry about the mess last night. We (yes Carol. all of us ) got carried away at the last minute and all crashed around the same time! LOL!

At least Wulf sent in the team, so it's all good!

You need a beach run after all the antics around here. Are the natives getting restless yet?

07-07-09 12:07 PM

Thanks for sending in the team Wulf.

We were kind of rowdy last night.

07-07-09 12:37 PM
    Good Lord people! How the heck am I supposed to work anymore? I must wake 3 hours early, or never sleep again.
    You know what they say...

No rest for the wicked!

LOL!

07-07-09 02:31 PM
    My Queen and Princess, once again my hazmat team will come to the rescue. It's a good thing the unlimited supply of drinks and sandwiches at TBL satisfy their needs. Otherwise we would need the Breast of the Pouch to provide them some form of payment for services rendered.

The Keeper of the Pouch

07-07-09 04:40 PM
    Tell me about it! Tonight I will try to but I doubt that will help.
    Last edited by Carol64; 07-07-09 at 04:59 PM.
    07-07-09 04:57 PM
    Thanks for sending in the team Wulf.

We were kind of rowdy last night.

We? I was all like, "Kanga...not so rowdy in the Pouch, people are trying to sleep...try and walk softly like me"and Kanga was all like, "No Carol it's my Pouch and I feel like jumping around like a manic marsupial". Nothing I could do.
    07-07-09 05:08 PM
    Whew! At least we can pin part of it on BK and dumba$$.
    I kept telling Kanga we needed to straighten up and go to bed, but she was as usual.

Very good story Carol! You can tell us how Peter Pan went to his eternal sleep later today.

07-07-09 06:13 PM
    The last time I slipped you a mickey, 9 months later came the

I do what I want!

07-07-09 06:16 PM
    We? I was all like, "Kanga...not so rowdy in the Pouch, people are trying to sleep...try and walk softly like me"and Kanga was all like, "No Carol it's my Pouch and I feel like jumping around like a manic marsupial". Nothing I could do.
    That's not quite the way I recall it.

We were playing nicely. I gave you a sign. See? You whined around. We had to stop so you could . I called you a . Said I would

Then did this for the rest of the night.

You are a LIAR!

07-07-09 06:23 PM
    What are you complaining about anyway? Thursday you will be ! Be happy! Party! Spread the love!

07-07-09 06:34 PM
    Oh, blame it on me, hunh? Say whaaaaat?

07-07-09 06:38 PM

ahhhhh...I see my prayers were answered! Thanks Pop !

07-07-09 09:07 PM
    Hello Pink! Sorry about the mess last night. We (yes Carol. all of us ) got carried away at the last minute and all crashed around the same time! LOL!

At least Wulf sent in the team, so it's all good!

You need a beach run after all the antics around here. Are the natives getting restless yet?

hello kanga mum! Oh sheesh are they ever getting restless already!!! I think I need a really good shot of something before I go completey

[Whispers to kanga]shhhh....don't tell carol--but I plan on stowing away a couple of my kids with her on thursday! [/whispering to kanga]

and I'll admit to nothing about knowing anything about it happening!!!! Lmao!!!!!!

Hello carol! And how are you tonight?

07-07-09 09:10 PM
    hello kanga mum! Oh sheesh are they ever getting restless already!!! I think I need a really good shot of something before I go completey

[Whispers to kanga]shhhh....don't tell carol--but I plan on stowing away a couple of my kids with her on thursday! [/whispering to kanga]

and I'll admit to nothing about knowing anything about it happening!!!! Lmao!!!!!!

Hello carol! And how are you tonight?

Hi Pink! How goes it tonight? I don't have a strong shot of anything legal. However, I do live a few minutes from the bootleg capital. LOL! I'll airmail you a mason jar full of it!

I am not telling Carol a thing! Matter of fact, I am sending mine with her too! By the time she comes back it'll be like and !

We will keep it on the down low. Shhhhhhh.

07-07-09 10:42 PM
    Oh, blame it on me, hunh? Say whaaaaat?

You saw who's name was on that post BK!

Carol is a stirrer!

LOL! How are you tonight BK?

07-07-09 10:46 PM
    You saw who's name was on that post BK!

Carol is a stirrer!

LOL! How are you tonight BK?

I saw it, Kanga!

07-08-09 12:27 AM
    I'm 'borrowing' your poo pile for an experiment, if you don't mind. I just gotta try something.

07-08-09 12:30 AM
    :::: pops head in and looks around.. WOW, no hazmat required, Holy crap.. proceeds to do "Snoopy Dance" ::::

Sorry WAP customers, the link is fixed now
    Last edited by BigBadWolf; 07-08-09 at 08:24 AM.
    07-08-09 05:10 AM

07-08-09 10:41 PM
13,138 ... 133134135136137 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD