Hey Folks...I have got to go to bed. I'm so wiped out.
    One more day..then a long weekend.
    Kanga...tomorrow night be ready!
    07-01-09 10:03 PM
    Hey Folks...I have got to go to bed. I'm so wiped out.
    One more day..then a long weekend.
    Kanga...tomorrow night be ready!
    Ok Carol. I will be prepared for battle! LOL! You sleep well.

You can tell Wulf and I (see I can do grammar) if you like your new name tomorrow or not. If not we will think on it somemore.

Goodnight Carol!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Kangaruex; 07-01-09 at 10:08 PM.
    07-01-09 10:06 PM
    You still around, Kanga ? Saw that fustercluck a little late.

07-01-09 10:53 PM
    You still around, Kanga ? Saw that fustercluck a little late.

Yes I am around for a few more minutes anyway. It was a minor mess. I replied, got it off my chest and let it blow with the wind. LOL!

How are you?

07-01-09 11:04 PM
    I'm doing ok. Had to take it slower today. The paim finally overwhelmed me and I took a recuperation day. Put some of the spare beds together and took it easy. Making the best of things.

07-01-09 11:09 PM
    I'm doing ok. Had to take it slower today. The paim finally overwhelmed me and I took a recuperation day. Put some of the spare beds together and took it easy. Making the best of things.

It's always good to have a day of rest upon occasion. Moving is awful for sure. You got it all done yet?

07-01-09 11:12 PM
    The moving part is done. We got it all out yesterday, and the uberbiatch that took over management came in and turned up her nose at the work we had done. I so wanted to tell her to placed her lemon-puckered kisser on my tiredly tuckered posterior.
    07-01-09 11:27 PM
    The moving part is done. We got it all out yesterday, and the uberbiatch that took over management came in and turned up her nose at the work we had done. I so wanted to tell her to placed her lemon-puckered kisser on my tiredly tuckered posterior.
    LOL! I bet you did! Some people never appreciate anything. Go figure!

07-01-09 11:42 PM
    Bumpng it to the topsyde! Mornin my Pouch dwellrs, hows you be dis mrning? Hope yer all fyne and P-chee ceen! Can't wayt to sea the reacsion when I chanje the spellin of my name, eh luv!?!
    07-02-09 03:59 AM
    And here's a very important IM to read, sent to me by THAT person, who's you know what don't :

07-02-09 04:06 AM
    Morning all...

TrampaBayer. BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    07-02-09 04:24 AM
    GOOD MORNING EVERYONE! ANYONE WHO DOESNT LIKE KANGA OR TBL CAN SUCK IT!
    07-02-09 04:28 AM
    Bumpng it to the topsyde! Mornin my Pouch dwellrs, hows you be dis mrning? Hope yer all fyne and P-chee ceen! Can't wayt to sea the reacsion when I chanje the spellin of my name, eh luv!?!
    Yes. That shuld reelie make sum peepel angri Wulf. Thay mite get the the torches and pitchforkks out.

07-02-09 05:51 AM
    And here's a very important IM to read, sent to me by THAT person, who's you know what don't :

Thank you for sharing that private IM publicly. Thank you for helping put this thread at the top of the pile. Thank you for sharing your earth shattering opinions above. Here is a for your efforts!

And most all thank you for the !

07-02-09 05:58 AM
    Morning all...

TrampaBayer. BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    You know Jef. I have been thinking for a long time that you should add another "F" to your name. The way you have it now is not aesthetically pleasing to my eye. If it is your given name, I suggest you get to the courthouse Asap! LOL!

How are you Jef? Did you just come in and post to keep this monumental thread front page news? And did you bring me a drink?

07-02-09 06:11 AM
    GOOD MORNING EVERYONE! ANYONE WHO DOESNT LIKE KANGA OR TBL CAN SUCK IT!
    Good morning Src! I have a feeling there may be a lot of sucking going on today! LOL! Too many whiney 's popping up here and there!

How are you doing this fine morning?

07-02-09 06:15 AM
    Good morning Src! I have a feeling there may be a lot of sucking going on today! LOL! Too many whiney 's popping up here and there!

How are you doing this fine morning?

No freakin joke! People need to keep their mouth shut on some stuff. I am getting happier and happier! How are you Kangha?
    07-02-09 06:20 AM
    Gud moorning awl!

07-02-09 06:36 AM
    No freakin joke! People need to keep their mouth shut on some stuff. I am getting happier and happier! How are you Kangha?
    Ahhhhh, I suppose you are getting happier because of the upcoming weekend?

I am doing well Src, thank you. My heart is still aching over yesterday's events but I am trying to hang in there! LOL! I am teasing.

07-02-09 06:43 AM
    Ahhhhh, I suppose you are getting happier because of the upcoming weekend?

I am doing well Src, thank you. My heart is still aching over yesterday's events but I am trying to hang in there! LOL! I am teasing.

WEEKEND! YAY! Even if its just long enough then I'll be alot more happier heh heh haha! Aww I will kick someones bumble a$$ if need be! FYI that smiley is really kinda freaky haha.
    07-02-09 06:45 AM
    Gud moorning awl!

Hello Cracky! Howe arr yu this morning?

07-02-09 06:51 AM
    Gud moorning awl!

Hello Cracky! Howe arr yu this morning?

07-02-09 06:52 AM
    WEEKEND! YAY! Even if its just long enough then I'll be alot more happier heh heh haha! Aww I will kick someones bumble a$$ if need be! FYI that smiley is really kinda freaky haha.

Yeah. I know what you mean. A little time and a little other stuff is better than nothing!

Thanks Src. Hopefully noone will have to jump in on that again. I have said my piece and I am over it. LOL! Save your killer pandas for the next go round.

I like the freaky smile! It makes me happy! Haha!

07-02-09 06:59 AM
    For the record, I am leaving the double post because WAP is being a pain in the this morning! Just thought I'd share.

07-02-09 07:02 AM
    lol no prob kanga! Anytime! If you need the killer pandas let me know I will be happy to lend them to you I just got home and going to call him right now! I be back soon tho! I just think its kinda morbid is all (the smiley) lol

07-02-09 07:14 AM
13,138 ... 112113114115116 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD