Hey, all I want to know is if we are on top of the leader board, because scrolling is a tiring task. lmao
    I know what you mean! The whole purpose of this thread was to keep it at the top just to see how many people it would **** off if we could keep it on the front page, and to let everyone know how very important our thoughts and opinions are! Geez!

I am almost positive it will still be on the front page when the sun shines on another day. LOL!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-09 09:41 PM
    And the final winner for the day:

PouchJester
    07-01-09 09:42 PM
    Awe, Carol! Don't get too sappy on me!
    Ok! lol Just don't ever doubt how much your friendships mean to me!
    07-01-09 09:42 PM
    Of course it will my love. I'll make sure of it about 4:30 tomorrow morning. And I'll include many mis-spellings, just for fun.
    07-01-09 09:44 PM
    I meant to say ASK Kanga!
    Suuuuuure you did! Next thing you know, you will be talking about Carol's . Is nothing sacred? LOL!

07-01-09 09:44 PM
    Meh, more of an acquaintance.
    07-01-09 09:45 PM
    Awe Dang! Foot Fetish, now I need to start a new list!
    07-01-09 09:45 PM
    Hey Carol!

Do you like your name? If not we can go back to the drawing board.

Maybe jesteruex! LMAO!

07-01-09 09:46 PM
    I know what you mean! The whole purpose of this thread was to keep it at the top just to see how many people it would **** off if we could keep it on the front page, and to let everyone know how very important our thoughts and opinions are! Geez!

I am almost positive it will still be on the front page when the sun shines on another day. LOL!

Exactly! Because laughing and bonding and forming special friendships is just silly!

Will I get an email or a pm when someone thinks something I said is important?
    07-01-09 09:47 PM
    Suuuuuure you did! Next thing you know, you will be talking about Carol's . Is nothing sacred? LOL!

At least you didn't bring up the spanking....oh, crap...is this my inside voice?
    07-01-09 09:48 PM
    IM Carol, and then we'll post it for all to see!

PedaPhile
    07-01-09 09:48 PM
    CheekieGirl
    07-01-09 09:49 PM
    Awe Dang! Foot Fetish, now I need to start a new list!
    NO. I do not have a freaking foot fetish!
    07-01-09 09:50 PM
    TrampaBayer
    Of course it will my love. I'll make sure of it about 4:30 tomorrow morning. And I'll include many mis-spellings, just for fun.
    Thank you Wulf. I knew I could count on you.

Oh, and don't forget to throw in some personal opinions about a few things. You know how many people tune in that early just waiting to know what you think about things!

Gotta love that kind of !

PenileCode
    07-01-09 09:51 PM
    Would that be opinion on life in general, politics, religion, or horse's a$$es on forums?
    07-01-09 09:53 PM
    At least you didn't bring up the spanking....oh, crap...is this my inside voice?
    That one? I got that too!

07-01-09 09:53 PM
    TrampaBayer
    Although very creative...that's so mean. I guess my joking around has given me a bad rep.
    07-01-09 09:54 PM
    Exactly! Because laughing and bonding and forming special friendships is just silly!

Will I get an email or a pm when someone thinks something I said is important?
    I will be sure to IM you if someone drags you into an unknown thread. Then I will post it here so everyone else can see it too.

07-01-09 09:55 PM
    Although very creative...that's so mean. I guess my joking around has given me a bad rep.
    LMAO! Then a new name will surely follow me as well! Maybe it will be spelled correctly this time.

07-01-09 09:57 PM
    I will be sure to IM you if someone drags you into an unknown thread. Then I will post it here so everyone else can see it too.

Oh good, thanks! Now that is a true friend!
    07-01-09 09:57 PM
    Mkay, you two. Try not to leave too much of a mess! I'll be LMAO in the morning as usual. Always a great way to wake up, unlike Kanga today.
    07-01-09 09:58 PM
    Would that be opinion on life in general, politics, religion, or horse's a$$es on forums?
    Oh he!!, just cover it all so you can pi$$ everybody off in unison! Can't go wrong with that.

07-01-09 10:00 PM
    Oh good, thanks! Now that is a true friend!
    You can always count on me.

07-01-09 10:02 PM
13,138 ... 111112113114115 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD