well pouch peeps I'm hittin the hay. I can't wait to see your names that were chosen for Carol lmao!!!

Nitey-nite!

P.s.-and you all better be studying that dictionary to make sure your grammar is spelled correctly from now on!!!! LMAO!!! (jk!)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-09 08:57 PM
    Nursypoo

BJ&theBare

RichardBreath

OnBruisethKnee

NotMyTongueInCheek

GagHer

TheSwallow

ChinOrbs

Carol64+5

Hummer

PleaseU4Me

4Head

RIMShots
    07-01-09 08:57 PM
    Goodnight Princess!
    07-01-09 08:59 PM
    Nursypoo

BJ&theBare

RichardBreath

OnBruisethKnee

NotMyTongueInCheek

GagHer

TheSwallow

ChinOrbs

Carol64+5

Hummer

PleaseU4Me

4Head

RIMShots

Wulf! You left my pick out!

07-01-09 09:01 PM
    Wulf! You left my pick out!

Those suck!
    07-01-09 09:02 PM
    Nitey nite Pops!

07-01-09 09:02 PM
    well pouch peeps I'm hittin the hay. I can't wait to see your names that were chosen for Carol lmao!!!

Nitey-nite!

P.s.-and you all better be studying that dictionary to make sure your grammar is spelled correctly from now on!!!! LMAO!!! (jk!)

Niters Shelli!!! Rest that ankle!
    07-01-09 09:03 PM
    Those suck!
    You noticed!
    07-01-09 09:04 PM
    I had a bad day. Who wants to hear about it? lol
    07-01-09 09:06 PM
    You noticed!
    lmao, yes, you ****ehead.
    Sure Carol.
    Hey Kanga?? You there?? It's been so quiet today. lmao
    Have you been reading the dictionary and putting spell check on your BB?
    I have been. I woke up to some on CB calling my spelling into question.

Well you know that hurt me so badly, I instantly enrolled in an online college program, took money from the government for illiterate adults and brought a box of kleenex for my tears.

Then I gave a big !

How are you today?

07-01-09 09:08 PM
    Kanga...do you have these in Virginia? I think they are called ruexsters?

LMAO! No. North of here they call them ruexsters. Here we just call them c0cks!

07-01-09 09:10 PM
    Sure Carol.
    Do I hear sarcasm in that response?
    07-01-09 09:11 PM
    I had a bad day. Who wants to hear about it? lol
    Let me get over the hurt bumbleb*stard has left at my door, then you can tell me all about it!

07-01-09 09:12 PM
    No Carol, I was being sincere. Sometimes I can actually be serious and caring, as Kanga.
    07-01-09 09:16 PM
    It is rare, those moments. So bask in the light while you can.
    07-01-09 09:16 PM
    I have been. I woke up to some on CB calling my spelling into question.

Well you know that hurt me so badly, I instantly enrolled in an online college program, took money from the government for illiterate adults and brought a box of kleenex for my tears.

Then I gave a big !

How are you today?

Well, Kanga, thank you for asking...lmao.

I awoke this morning not feeling so well, (maybe the kids stomach virus), but I still dragged myself to work. I had cases to do, patients to see and a case in the OR. I made it through the day and went straight home to crawl into bed.

I was standing my kitchen and heard this strange hissing noise. I open the cabinet under the sink and get a nice steady spray of water right to the face. I rush outside to turn the water off.

As much as I wanted to ignore it....running water, flushing toilets and a shower seem much more important then my health at this point. lol

Turns out the water purifier sprung a leak. I head to Home Depot, and just my luck...THAT model has old attachments that will not fit the new models...which require me to learn plumbing 101 from the kind and patient gentleman helping me out.

I then go home and spend another hour cursing and saying ouch a lot.

Luckily, I don't give up easily and I finally fixed it, turned on the water...and it worked!

But, needless to say...I'm not on my game tonight. I'm tired and feel yucky.
    07-01-09 09:25 PM
    No Carol, I was being sincere. Sometimes I can actually be serious and caring, as Kanga.
    Wulf! You know I am hardcore! Quit spreading that caring around here!

I am never serious and I never care.

07-01-09 09:26 PM
    I meant to say ASK Kanga!
    Last edited by BigBadWolf; 07-01-09 at 09:32 PM.
    07-01-09 09:29 PM
    Well, Kanga, thank you for asking...lmao.

I awoke this morning not feeling so well, (maybe the kids stomach virus), but I still dragged myself to work. I had cases to do, patients to see and a case in the OR. I made it through the day and went straight home to crawl into bed.

I was standing my kitchen and heard this strange hissing noise. I open the cabinet under the sink and get a nice steady spray of water right to the face. I rush outside to turn the water off.

As much as I wanted to ignore it....running water, flushing toilets and a shower seem much more important then my health at this point. lol

Turns out the water purifier sprung a leak. I head to Home Depot, and just my luck...THAT model has old attachments that will not fit the new models...which require me to learn plumbing 101 from the kind and patient gentleman helping me out.

I then go home and spend another hour cursing and saying ouch a lot.

Luckily, I don't give up easily and I finally fixed it, turned on the water...and it worked!

But, needless to say...I'm not on my game tonight. I'm tired and feel yucky.
    Damn Carol! You had a day. I am sorry to hear it. Plumbing sucks big time when you actually feel good. When it rains it pours! Literally at times.

I hope you will feel better in the morning! We can draw attention to this ever so important thread again tomorrow night. You need rest for sure.

Di you finally get it fixed?

07-01-09 09:31 PM
    Thanks Wolf. I apologize...I get overly sensitive when I am not feeling so great.

Oh and, I think you know...Kanga and I talk a lot. I know you can be serious, and I also know how very caring you are. Although I tease a lot, I have immense respect for you.
    07-01-09 09:32 PM
    Damn Carol! You had a day. I am sorry to hear it. Plumbing sucks big time when you actually feel good. When it rains it pours! Literally at times.

I hope you will feel better in the morning! We can draw attention to this ever so important thread again tomorrow night. You need rest for sure.

Di you finally get it fixed?

Hey, all I want to know is if we are on top of the leader board, because scrolling is a tiring task. lmao
    07-01-09 09:34 PM
    Awe, Carol! Don't get too sappy on me!
    07-01-09 09:35 PM
    Sorry you had a bad day. At least it ended well.
    07-01-09 09:41 PM
13,138 ... 110111112113114 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD