Good Night All!

Oh and Kanga...for the love of G_d...get off the tonight. Don't you remember the last time it landed you in jail?
    !

That . You have no proof!

You were the one that left me out in the middle of to have that little party by yourself!

You said you thought you could handle it alone. I said !

Last I saw you were being carried away in an !

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-09 12:49 AM
    Naww im not really I dont think I am. oh well. haha I called her a **** sucking **** bag so thats prbly why haha. I always call her horrible names. Just feelin the love ya know? lmao. Yes, sounds very err exciting indeed lmao. I'm all then I dont have any of those fancy smileys for ya.
    LOL! As long as the abuse is mutual.

I suppose there are a few people reading along all like ! Hehe!

My smiley collection is poor compared to Carol and Wulf's for sure. You should come join in the fun one evening!

06-30-09 12:54 AM
    LOL! As long as the abuse is mutual.

I suppose there are a few people reading along all like ! Hehe!

My smiley collection is poor compared to Carol and Wulf's for sure. You should come join in the fun one evening!

I've known her for a while so I always call her names haha. Yeah if they came in they'd be like wtf lol. I dont get to work till 11 and on weekends I usually fall asleep because no one keeps me awake lol.
    06-30-09 12:59 AM
    OMG! They just killed Carol!

06-30-09 01:01 AM
    I've known her for a while so I always call her names haha. Yeah if they came in they'd be like wtf lol. I dont get to work till 11 and on weekends I usually fall asleep because no one keeps me awake lol.
    Name calling is always a good thing!

I have worked right many 3rd shift jobs and love the night. But like you, it was hard to keep a straight schedule all the time. It definately makes it hard to keep on track.

You were all week and get weekends off? That must be nice for you!

06-30-09 01:04 AM
    HAHA lmao!
    06-30-09 01:04 AM
    Name calling is always a good thing!

I have worked right many 3rd shift jobs and love the night. But like you, it was hard to keep a straight schedule all the time. It definately makes it hard to keep on track.

You were all week and get weekends off? That must be nice for you!

I work mon night 11-7 thro fri night which means I come in 11pm mon and then I get off 7 on sat. Usually I stay up all day sat so by 11 im ready to crash like a rock! Im hoping my bf will come and see me this weekend. If he does then I have a feeling I wont get much sleep haha. Yeah I like this shift better than 3-11 and I get a few more $$$ and there's less work to do. Music to my ears! lol
    06-30-09 01:07 AM
    I work mon night 11-7 thro fri night which means I come in 11pm mon and then I get off 7 on sat. Usually I stay up all day sat so by 11 im ready to crash like a rock! Im hoping my bf will come and see me this weekend. If he does then I have a feeling I wont get much sleep haha. Yeah I like this shift better than 3-11 and I get a few more $$$ and there's less work to do. Music to my ears! lol
    I bet you won't be getting much sleep! LOL!

Third shift is always better. I used to get more money too! But there were always less a$$holes on 3rd too! Which is usually better than getting more money! LOL!

How far do you and he live apart?

Last edited by Kangaruex; 06-30-09 at 01:17 AM.
    06-30-09 01:14 AM
    I bet you want be getting much sleep! LOL!

Third shift is always better. I used to get more money too! But there were always less a$$holes on 3rd too! Which is usually better than getting more money! LOL!

How far do you and he live apart?

We live 235 miles apart from my apartment to his. Its about a 4 and a half hour. If I drive 90 I can cut some off that time off lol! Hopefully this job hes on will be done in aug so maybe he can get one closer to me again, Im going crazy without him here!
    06-30-09 01:19 AM
    We live 235 miles apart from my apartment to his. Its about a 4 and a half hour. If I drive 90 I can cut some off that time off lol! Hopefully this job hes on will be done in aug so maybe he can get one closer to me again, Im going crazy without him here!
    Geez Src! That is a pretty good distance away! You both must miss each other very much! I hope for you both that he will be able to get something atleast a little closer. I know it is very hard to have a lot of distance between you amd the person you love.

Did ya'll meet online?

06-30-09 01:58 AM
    Whew! I have to hit the bed! I am dragging azz for sure. Goodnight Src and whomever may be lurking!

I will catch everyone after a few !

Behave!

06-30-09 02:02 AM
    Geez Src! That is a pretty good distance away! You both must miss each other very much! I hope for you both that he will be able to get something atleast a little closer. I know it is very hard to have a lot of distance between you amd the person you love.

Did ya'll meet online?

Yes, It sucks alot I hate it, Im going crazy! Yes I miss that a**hole alot lol. Jk hes pretty sweet. No we didnt, known him for a few years and it all just kinda fell together.
    Whew! I have to hit the bed! I am dragging azz for sure. Goodnight Src and whomever may be lurking!

I will catch everyone after a few !

Behave!

Night night kanga!
    06-30-09 02:07 AM
    Yes, It sucks alot I hate it, Im going crazy! Yes I miss that a**hole alot lol. Jk hes pretty sweet. No we didnt, known him for a few years and it all just kinda fell together.

Night night kanga!
    They are all sweet when they are gone! LMAO! I am teasing. Sounds like you had a friendship first! That usually winds up making the very best marriages in the end! It certainly can't be a bad thing either way.

Goodnight again Src! It was fun talking with you! Have a good night at work and don't work too hard! LOL!

06-30-09 02:15 AM
    They are all sweet when they are gone! LMAO! I am teasing. Sounds like you had a friendship first! That usually winds up making the very best marriages in the end! It certainly can't be a bad thing either way.

Goodnight again Src! It was fun talking with you! Have a good night at work and don't work too hard! LOL!

Hahaha yes, they tend to be more sweet when there gone. Gave me an advantage actually, hehe. If you would of asked me 2 years ago If I would be in this situation I would have never said yes lol. Oh well I do miss him terribly but I try to get by. Oh, psh I never work! Im in the graveyard thread harassing a bunch of boys haha so much fun. Night sleep well!
    06-30-09 02:23 AM
    I see my love and Carol have been at it again. Nice to see you hang out some with them src, and Strawberry dropping in for a shock too. Since the hazmat had nothing to do last night at TBL, 'cept for some fireworks cleanup from skully, I got them to come over and cleanup my Pouch once again. Here they are going in this morning, good luck men, your gonna need it!

06-30-09 04:39 AM
    I see my love and Carol have been at it again. Nice to see you hang out some with them src, and Strawberry dropping in for a shock too. Since the hazmat had nothing to do last night at TBL, 'cept for some fireworks cleanup from skully, I got them to come over and cleanup my Pouch once again. Here they are going in this morning, good luck men, your gonna need it!

Thanks Wulf! I knew I could count on you! Here is a token of my appreciation .

Carol has no . She really took it too far. So thank you for cleaning up since Pink has a doc's appointment this morning.

06-30-09 05:36 AM
    Your welcome my love. Your token is greatly appreciated, though nothing will ever fill my insatiable appetite for raw Kanga.

The Keeper of the Pouch
    06-30-09 10:39 AM
    hello pouch dwellers how ois everyone today? Good I hope! Well I'm a little late gettin in here with the news-sorry there Mamma! Lol!

So went to the docs this morn-its not broke-i tore the ligaments on my right foot on the right side where that bumpy bone sticks out and on the top of my foot as well so that's what all the pains about. So removable soft cast for 4-6wks and go back for a re-check in 10days to see if there's any improvement! I have to stay off it(yea right with 5 kids!) - ice & elevate it -and motrin. That's it in a nutshell! so I'll survive!

Just no beach time . Till it feels better! That's pract the whole summer! Focker!

06-30-09 12:13 PM
    Your welcome my love. Your token is greatly appreciated, though nothing will ever fill my insatiable appetite for raw Kanga.

The Keeper of the Pouch
    I hope that certain appetite remains insatiable. It would certainly be catastrophic if it didn't!

06-30-09 01:53 PM
    hello pouch dwellers how ois everyone today? Good I hope! Well I'm a little late gettin in here with the news-sorry there Mamma! Lol!

So went to the docs this morn-its not broke-i tore the ligaments on my right foot on the right side where that bumpy bone sticks out and on the top of my foot as well so that's what all the pains about. So removable soft cast for 4-6wks and go back for a re-check in 10days to see if there's any improvement! I have to stay off it(yea right with 5 kids!) - ice & elevate it -and motrin. That's it in a nutshell! so I'll survive!

Just no beach time . Till it feels better! That's pract the whole summer! Focker!

Dang Pink! I am sorry to hear that. The last thing you want to here right now is probably "atleast it's not broken".

Hopefully if you take it easy and do all of that it will get well enough for you to maybe sneak a few trips to the beach. I know how you feel and know that you will sneak about anyways. LOL! Mom's don't get a day off and most are hard headed.

Thanks for letting me know. I wish the news was better though!

06-30-09 02:00 PM
    Dang Pink! I am sorry to hear that. The last thing you want to here right now is probably "atleast it's not broken".

Hopefully if you take it easy and do all of that it will get well enough for you to maybe sneak a few trips to the beach. I know how you feel and know that you will sneak about anyways. LOL! Mom's don't get a day off and most are hard headed.

Thanks for letting me know. I wish the news was better though!

well thank you kanga! Well either way-if it was broke-it wouldve been a cast for 10-12 wks and with this 4-6. This is just gonna be a b!tch to heal tho! A break heals and its over and done with-torn ligaments-lifetime of ache! YUK!

You are right tho I will still sneak in a few trips to the beach! I couldn't not go and my kids suffer because of it-that just wouldn't be fair to them! well I'm hoping in a week or 2, that I could sneak a trip in!

Thanks

06-30-09 04:10 PM
    I hope that certain appetite remains insatiable. It would certainly be catastrophic if it didn't!
    NEVER!

The Keeper of the Pouch

06-30-09 04:32 PM

I told you not to let her have that installed....we always seems to get a little out of control.
    06-30-09 07:49 PM
    With you two involved, it's always out of control Carol. Just did a tutorial at TBL on PhotoBucket, which went mobile recently.
    06-30-09 07:52 PM
    hi carol **waving** how are ya!

Yep! Pop did a tutorial on phonebucket and I'm somewhat lost! LOL I have to go back and re-read it a thousand times for it to stick!

So how is Thelma & Louise tonight?!?! lol! I hope the dynamic duo are well!

06-30-09 08:00 PM
13,138 ... 107108109110111 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD