look like those people in the scary thriller video lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-09 12:41 PM
    look like those people in the scary thriller video lol

Well, thank G_d I am over the age of 10! LMAO!

Kidding folks. Kind of. Well....

06-27-09 01:00 PM
    I'm doubled that! Lol

06-27-09 01:01 PM
    I'm doubled that! Lol

I am over tripled that! LOL!

06-27-09 01:05 PM
    Did you have a good nap src? You aren't looking like a panda zombie are you?

06-27-09 01:08 PM
    I slept like 30 mins I look like a mac truck ran me over. Maybe going to the movies after a while so ill put makeup on so I don't look so damn scary haha. How was your sleep kanga? I'm sure you don't look that old! I look like I'm freakin 12 lmao

06-27-09 01:09 PM
    hello kanga! Hope your day is well my "mommy marsupial" LOL

Hello Carol! How's the kids doing? Hopefully better!

Hi Shil!

I'm just stopping in real quick to say hello-busy around the house with chores and such! So I'll be back layers!

06-27-09 01:35 PM
    hello again shelli lol

06-27-09 01:40 PM
    I slept like 30 mins I look like a mac truck ran me over. Maybe going to the movies after a while so ill put makeup on so I don't look so damn scary haha. How was your sleep kanga? I'm sure you don't look that old! I look like I'm freakin 12 lmao

I slept about as much. LOL! Some would say I look about 16 (i am not naming any names) If I felt 16 that would be awesome!

What movie are you going to see?

06-27-09 02:06 PM
    hello kanga! Hope your day is well my "mommy marsupial" LOL

Hello Carol! How's the kids doing? Hopefully better!

Hi Shil!

I'm just stopping in real quick to say hello-busy around the house with chores and such! So I'll be back layers!

Hello Pink! I am glad to see you! Someone made a huge mess last night. I tried to tell them.

I am doing well, thank you! How is the ankle treating you?

06-27-09 02:08 PM
    I slept about as much. LOL! Some would say I look about 16 (i am not naming any names) If I felt 16 that would be awesome!

What movie are you going to see?

Haha yeah! Going to see the propsal with sandra bullock!

06-27-09 02:10 PM
    Hello Pink! I am glad to see you! Someone made a huge mess last night. I tried to tell them.

I am doing well, thank you! How is the ankle treating you?

ok so maybe we should be calling that certain someone "The Messy Marvinette of the Pouch!" LMAO!!!! time to break out the dyson again huh!

unfortunately my ankle is sore today- im gonna need to ice it i guess i did too much yesterday!! oh well

im glad to hear you are doing well!
    06-27-09 02:17 PM
    That reminds me of that old Bugs Bunny cartoon! He says I want to love him, and hug him, and call him George! LoL! Good stuff that was! Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    OMG, Kanga! LOL! I remember that cartoon...The Abominable Snowman! His voice was what made it hysterical!

Memories for you!:

Just what I always wanted. My own little bunny rabbit. I will name him George, and I will hug him and pet him and squeeze him...

06-27-09 02:45 PM
    OMG, Kanga! LOL! I remember that cartoon...The Abominable Snowman! His voice was what made it hysterical!

Memories for you!:

Just what I always wanted. My own little bunny rabbit. I will name him George, and I will hug him and pet him and squeeze him...

That's it!! LMAO! When he was rubbing the top of the rabbit's head so hard it was pulling his eyeballs back! Ahhhhhh, the good old days!

Last edited by Kangaruex; 06-27-09 at 03:10 PM.
    06-27-09 03:07 PM
    ok so maybe we should be calling that certain someone "The Messy Marvinette of the Pouch!" LMAO!!!! time to break out the dyson again huh!

unfortunately my ankle is sore today- im gonna need to ice it i guess i did too much yesterday!! oh well

im glad to hear you are doing well!
    I hope you didn't really mess it up Pink! That suck's!

06-27-09 03:11 PM
    Haha yeah! Going to see the propsal with sandra bullock!

The previews to that looked really funny! You will have to give it a review when you get back home!

06-27-09 03:13 PM

Memories for you!:

OMG I LOOOOOVED THIS EPISODE!!! LMAO CAROL
    06-27-09 03:25 PM
    I hope you didn't really mess it up Pink! That suck's!

ahhhh il be fine. i think i just over did it yesterday. and yea i know it suxxxx! lol
    06-27-09 03:27 PM
    The previews to that looked really funny! You will have to give it a review when you get back home!

if I even freaking go I can't do anything with her without baking out the last min

06-27-09 03:43 PM
    ahhhh il be fine. i think i just over did it yesterday. and yea i know it suxxxx! lol
    Shelli! Protect that ankle! Keep away from Fat-A$$....he has a bad habit....

06-27-09 03:45 PM
    OK my Pouch dwellers, due to testing beyond my control, Kanga has left the building! I was trying to overload my Pearl, with my new OS, using her Curve to pound it with data. Unfortunately my Pearl came out unscathed, while Kanga has been down for quite some time now. I'd like to laugh about it, the irony is thick, but I am starting to fear the worst. If you notice any smoke billowing in the Virginia area, please be so kind as to lend a hand.
    06-27-09 03:47 PM
    OK my Pouch dwellers, due to testing beyond my control, Kanga has left the building! I was trying to overload my Pearl, with my new OS, using her Curve to pound it with data. Unfortunately my Pearl came out unscathed, while Kanga has been down for quite some time now. I'd like to laugh about it, the irony is thick, but I am starting to fear the worst. If you notice any smoke billowing in the Virginia area, please be so kind as to lend a hand.
    We see smoke, alright.

06-27-09 03:55 PM
    well kanga, I'm not going to the fn movie. I'm so fn mad beyond fn reason I can't think of any other words!!!

06-27-09 03:56 PM
    well kanga, I'm not going to the fn movie. I'm so fn mad beyond fn reason I can't think of any other words!!!

Hey crs...what's wrong? You ok?
    06-27-09 03:57 PM
    We see smoke, alright.

Carol, I'm freaking serious! Check her BBM, she's been unreachable for about a half an hour now. She's going to liquidate my "assets"!
    06-27-09 03:57 PM
13,138 ... 9596979899 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD