Oh they showed up fine on my bb. Crazy looking animal.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-09 11:36 PM
    Mhmm. Too bad we did such a crap job at preserving wildlife back then.

Anyhow, I gotta head to bed Catch you later Trevor. Shi, see you later
    06-25-09 11:39 PM
    Mhmm. Too bad we did such a crap job at preserving wildlife back then.

Anyhow, I gotta head to bed Catch you later Trevor. Shi, see you later
    I think this is the 3rd time ive told you ill see you later but later anyways lol.
    06-25-09 11:44 PM
    Well wasn't that an interesting night in my Pouch. Different, but interesting!
    06-26-09 03:26 AM
    Morning again my Pouchdom. Tonights features will be a selection of Schoolastic Videos in honor of fat-a$$! Chadski, your booty better be here with kettle corn.

The Keeper of the Pouch
    06-26-09 07:33 AM
    Good Morning everyone! My weekend has begun. So much for my beach day....we are having ugly weather.

Shelli finally stays up late to play and I crash out early from my 11 hour work day...figures!

Looks like the trouble-making marsupial was missing in action also.

Hey Wolf, block fat-a$$'s code to get in tonight and I will be here. lol
    06-26-09 09:43 AM
    hello kanga! Hope you are well today !

Yes Carol-i was awake & alive last nite to play with th big kids-LOL I don't know if I'll be awake tonight but I will try I hope your daught is doing better also!

Sorry to hear about the beach day being called off-weather here is grey & gloomy too

Hey Wolf! Mmhmmmm-was an interesting night here I see as well......

06-26-09 11:28 AM
    Afternoon ladies, I might be able to drag The Pouch in here tonight. As far as fat-a$$ goes, I've changed the locks too many times already. Some motherer keeps letting him back in!
    Princess, make sure Chadski knows to bring the kettle corn.

The Keeper of the Pouch
    06-26-09 11:39 AM
    he'd better! I'm tired of popping it myself every night! He just ditched that job like a bad case of leprocy! (Sp?) LMAO

So I also thought of a name for Carol in here also!

The Jester of the Pouch

Watta think Pop?

06-26-09 11:48 AM
    Good Morning everyone! My weekend has begun. So much for my beach day....we are having ugly weather.

Shelli finally stays up late to play and I crash out early from my 11 hour work day...figures!

Looks like the trouble-making marsupial was missing in action also.

Hey Wolf, block fat-a$$'s code to get in tonight and I will be here. lol
    Aww, no love for Brad?

Afternoon ladies, I might be able to drag The Pouch in here tonight. As far as fat-a$$ goes, I've changed the locks too many times already. Some motherer keeps letting him back in!
    Princess, make sure Chadski knows to bring the kettle corn.

The Keeper of the Pouch
    Shelli keeps letting me in
    06-26-09 11:52 AM
    I heard rumor it should be The Breaster of the Pouch, or we could do her like Prince, and dub her "The (�Y�)".

The Keeper of the Pouch
    06-26-09 11:55 AM

The Keeper of the Pouch
    Last edited by BigBadWolf; 06-26-09 at 09:11 PM.
    06-26-09 12:33 PM
    Aww, no love for Brad?

You know that's how I show my love for you, a$$-head!

And, as for Shelli, we forgive her...she's just too sweet!
    06-26-09 12:56 PM
    I heard rumor it should be The Breaster of the Pouch, or we could do her like Prince, and dub her "The (�Y�)".
    The Keeper of the Pouch

06-26-09 12:58 PM

The Keeper of the Pouch
    Hey Wolf...I could be wrong, but I think you linked to a phishing site. Notice how the link has a "m" before the youtube?
    We just had a problem like that on a work pc....so we did some research. We had to clear the cookies.

Just thought you might want to check your pc whenever you go to youtube.

see: (I added the "s)

http://"m".youtube.com/watch?v=J5qcDOAwgtQ&client=mv-google&gl=CA&hl=en

What does a phishing Web site or link look like?
    Fake, copycat Web sites are also called spoofed Web sites. They are designed to look like the legitimate site, sometimes using graphics or fonts from the legitimate site. They might even have a Web address that's very similar to the legitimate site you are used to visiting. (For details, see Typos can cost you.

Once you're at one of these spoofed sites, you might unwittingly send personal information to the con artists. If you enter your login name, password, or other sensitive information, a criminal could use it to steal your identity.
    Last edited by Carol64; 06-26-09 at 01:30 PM.
    06-26-09 01:03 PM
    Hey Wolf...I could be wrong, but I think you linked to a phishing site. Notice how the link has a "m" before the youtube?
    We just had a problem like that on a work pc....so we did some research. We had to clear the cookies.

Just thought you might want to check your pc whenever you go to youtube.

see: (I added the "s)

http://"m".youtube.com/watch?v=J5qcDOAwgtQ&client=mv-google&gl=CA&hl=en

What does a phishing Web site or link look like?
    Fake, copycat Web sites are also called spoofed Web sites. They are designed to look like the legitimate site, sometimes using graphics or fonts from the legitimate site. They might even have a Web address that's very similar to the legitimate site you are used to visiting. (For details, see Typos can cost you.

Once you're at one of these spoofed sites, you might unwittingly send personal information to the con artists. If you enter your login name, password, or other sensitive information, a criminal could use it to steal your identity.
    Appreciate the concern Carol, but the M is for mobile. This is CrackBerry after all, and I post that from WAP. Most of the daytime visitors are on WAP. If you tried it with your berry you would see it indeed takes you where I want you to go.

The Keeper of the Pouch

06-26-09 03:58 PM
    Appreciate the concern Carol, but the M is for mobile. This is CrackBerry after all, and I post that from WAP. Most of the daytime visitors are on WAP. If you tried it with your berry you would see it indeed takes you where I want you to go.

The Keeper of the Pouch

Told ya I could be wrong...lol...I wasn't sure. Anyway, I've learned something new! Thanks!
    06-26-09 04:23 PM
    No problem Carol, better safe than sorry. And I think I teach more Off-Topic than On.

The Keeper of the Pouch

06-26-09 04:34 PM
    No problem Carol, better safe than sorry. And I think I teach more Off-Topic than On.

The Keeper of the Pouch

So how ya doing today Wolf? Any Kanga sighting yet?
    06-26-09 04:41 PM
    I'm doing great Carol, and been in touch with The Pouch most of the day. She is quite well I might add. Thanks, and thou?

The Keeper of the Pouch

06-26-09 05:28 PM
    LIAR!!!! LIAR!!! Pants on fire!!!! I did not let you in!!!

And, as for Shelli, we forgive her...she's just too sweet!
    thank you Carol-but I never let ding-bat in!

06-26-09 06:36 PM
    LIAR!!!! LIAR!!! Pants on fire!!!! I did not let you in!!!

thank you Carol-but I never let ding-bat in!

See! You called him Ding bat? That is just too gentle and kind.
    Hang around. Kanga and I will work on making you a little tougher. Kangaaaaaaa...we have some corrupting to do!
    06-26-09 08:01 PM
    I'm doing great Carol, and been in touch with The Pouch most of the day. She is quite well I might add. Thanks, and thou?

The Keeper of the Pouch

I'm doing ok, thanks. I started my day off taking both kids to the doctors. The both have a stomach virus that is running rampant in the county. My son even has a middle ear infection causing severe vertigo caused by the virus.

Good thing I have two bathrooms!
    06-26-09 08:11 PM
    Kanga will for showing me those!
    06-26-09 09:08 PM
    I'm doing ok, thanks. I started my day off taking both kids to the doctors. The both have a stomach virus that is running rampant in the county. My son even has a middle ear infection causing severe vertigo caused by the virus.

Good thing I have two bathrooms!
    Poor kids, you let them suffer for days Carol. What type of nursing do you do, hospice?
    06-26-09 09:09 PM
13,138 ... 8182838485 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD