Oh yes you will! I am going on lockdown! LMAO!

They will be "coming" out of the wood work for you! Take it as a compliment and "swallow" your pride.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-09 12:52 AM
    Indeed it does! Goodnight Carol! Sleep well.

06-23-09 12:54 AM

You've kept me up far too late! lmao
    06-23-09 12:55 AM
    *sticks head in looks around* Hi kanga! *waves* *runs back out*
    06-23-09 01:06 AM

You've kept me up far too late! lmao
    Why must I always get the blame for everything? I don't understand it!

Obama's teleprompter breaks? I get the blame. Acorn becomes something akin to John Gotti's "business"? I get the blame. Mother Theresa steps on a roach 20 years ago? Yep. That was my fault too.

California's wildfires? Jerry Springer reruns? Carol's anger at life? Lindsey Lohan's jewel heist? The death of Mr. Bill? Global warming? The Titanic? Carol's knees? Public education? The obesity epidemic? Carol's rudeness? Toll House cookie dough recall? Al Sharpton's hair? Carol's spiteful attitude? The mexican drug cartel? Bubonic Plague? Carol's failures? Clay Aiken? Communism?

That's right baby! ALL ME!

06-23-09 01:19 AM
    *sticks head in looks around* Hi kanga! *waves* *runs back out*
    Hello there src! Why run back out? Carol's gone now.

06-23-09 01:20 AM
    Hello there src! Why run back out? Carol's gone now.

*sticks head back in* Oh okay hi kanga lol. Whatcha doing? Figured I would come stick my head in and say hi!
    06-23-09 01:24 AM
    *sticks head back in* Oh okay hi kanga lol. Whatcha doing? Figured I would come stick my head in and say hi!
    I am just wasting idle time instead of sleeping like normal folks do! When you have some free time, come back when you can stick around with your whole self instead of just your head. LOL!

How is it going on your end of things?

06-23-09 01:34 AM
    I am just wasting idle time instead of sleeping like normal folks do! When you have some free time, come back when you can stick around with your whole self instead of just your head. LOL!

How is it going on your end of things?

Oh ill come in then I guess theres not a whole lot more of me haha err Its going I recon, at work not doing much of anything lol.
    06-23-09 01:37 AM
    Oh ill come in then I guess theres not a whole lot more of me haha err Its going I recon, at work not doing much of anything lol.
    I forgot! You are small like me! LOL!

Posting on CB while at work? Lucky you! Any of my old jobs would have killed me for that. I am sure you have said it somewhere and I missed it, but what is it you do if you don't mind me asking?

I am a stay at home mom or domestic engineer as I like to call it and am always interested in what interesting work other people do.

06-23-09 01:44 AM
    I forgot! You are small like me! LOL!

Posting on CB while at work? Lucky you! Any of my old jobs would have killed me for that. I am sure you have said it somewhere and I missed it, but what is it you do if you don't mind me asking?

I am a stay at home mom or domestic engineer as I like to call it and am always interested in what interesting work other people do.

Im smaller than you! hehe. us small people gottsta stick together! Yes im on CB at work, shhhh they dont know! haha even if they blocked it I would just get on with my phone lol. I work for a hospital.
    06-23-09 01:46 AM
    Im smaller than you! hehe. us small people gottsta stick together! Yes im on CB at work, shhhh they dont know! haha even if they blocked it I would just get on with my phone lol. I work for a hospital.
    Yes. The small people of the world need to stage a coup for sure. LOL!

Oooh! Atleast if they trace it you can blame it on one of the patients or their kids! It's got to be interesting working for a hospital too! I know everytime I have ever been to one, something is going on.

Several months back my dad had to take his mother to the hospital and they were life flighting a gun shot victim in. The guy that shot him came in and tried to finish the job! Bullets flew everywhere!

Some people are just too stupid to be allowed in with the general population! LMAO!

06-23-09 01:53 AM
    Yes. The small people of the world need to stage a coup for sure. LOL!

Oooh! Atleast if they trace it you can blame it on one of the patients or their kids! It's got to be interesting working for a hospital too! I know everytime I have ever been to one, something is going on.

Several months back my dad had to take his mother to the hospital and they were life flighting a gun shot victim in. The guy that shot him came in and tried to finish the job! Bullets flew everywhere!

Some people are just too stupid to live! LMAO!

If I plan to take over the world I'll get you to help me lol Yeah there's a bunch of freaking freaks here! haha and them dang rednecks surprised no ones came in here and shot anybody yet.
    06-23-09 01:55 AM
    If I plan to take over the world I'll get you to help me lol Yeah there's a bunch of freaking freaks here! haha and them dang rednecks surprised no ones came in here and shot anybody yet.
    Send the Kanga signal and I'll be there!

I am LOL @ the redneck comment! Where are you from? Just the general area. Don't want any stalkers! We have a lot of rednecks here in Va!

06-23-09 01:58 AM
    Send the Kanga signal and I'll be there!

I am LOL @ the redneck comment! Where are you from? Just the general area. Don't want any stalkers! We have a lot of rednecks here in Va!

Im in central texas. more of northwest I think, heck Idk I just live here haha. Yeah got the nice rednecks that when your on the side of the road they help you change the tires and then the stupid rednecks that are disgusting lmao. I shall send the kanga signal! If you need me send the panda signal and ill be there in a jiffy!
    Im really mad my cousin and I were beating the sh!t out of each other and I think I got the bad end of it lol
    06-23-09 02:02 AM
    Im in central texas. more of northwest I think, heck Idk I just live here haha. Yeah got the nice rednecks that when your on the side of the road they help you change the tires and then the stupid rednecks that are disgusting lmao. I shall send the kanga signal! If you need me send the panda signal and ill be there in a jiffy!
    Im really mad my cousin and I were beating the sh!t out of each other and I think I got the bad end of it lol
    Ahh! You do have your share of rednecks then.

Always remember. Revenge is a dish best served cold! Wait until your cousin has forgotten about everything, then lay down the whoop a$$! LOL! Do ya'll do that often? My brother and I used to beat the everloving ****e out of each other.

Do you like panda's? They are very cute.

06-23-09 02:09 AM
    Ahh! You do have your share of rednecks then.

Always remember. Revenge is a dish best served cold! Wait until your cousin has forgotten about everything, then lay down the whoop a$$! LOL! Do ya'll do that often? My brother and I used to beat the everloving ****e out of each other.

Do you like panda's? They are very cute.

Haha texas has em everywhere. They are like rats lmao. I will get her back...muahahaha.
    I use to, but now my brother is 6"1' and he is to tall now. Although I just sit on him and he cant move haha. She was leaving and I stuck my hand in her window and then she rolled it up! I have a huge bruise on my right arm now. Its all purpley haha oh and yes I like pandas! and penguins! I have a flying panda as my avatar right now lol. Wolf was gonna make him fly for me but its watermarked or something so he wouldnt
    06-23-09 02:13 AM
    Haha texas has em everywhere. They are like rats lmao. I will get her back...muahahaha.
    I use to, but now my brother is 6"1' and he is to tall now. Although I just sit on him and he cant move haha. She was leaving and I stuck my hand in her window and then she rolled it up! I have a huge bruise on my right arm now. Its all purpley haha oh and yes I like pandas! and penguins! I have a flying panda as my avatar right now lol. Wolf was gonna make him fly for me but its watermarked or something so he wouldnt
    The huge bruise might be a good reason to play hookie from work! Then you can make her pay you a days wages!

I can't see anyone's avatars because I am always on WAP. I don't have a pc at all, so I miss everyone's creativeness.

And Wulf would probably make it work for you if you could find a similar pic without a watermark. He is a stickler for artist's rights and won't alter another's work. He makes most of his own, so he knows what goes into something like that.

When you get a chance, find a similar pic that isn't marked and ask him again. He will probably be more than willing to help.

My daughter absolutely loves penguins. And with her southern accent slightly worse than mine, often calls them panguins! LOL!

06-23-09 02:22 AM
    The huge bruise might be a good reason to play hookie from work! Then you can make her pay you a days wages!

I can't see anyone's avatars because I am always on WAP. I don't have a pc at all, so I miss everyone's creativeness.

And Wulf would probably make it work for you if you could find a similar pic without a watermark. He is a stickler for artist's rights and won't alter another's work. He makes most of his own, so he knows what goes into something like that.

When you get a chance, find a similar pic that isn't marked and ask him again. He will probably be more than willing to help.

My daughter absolutely loves penguins. And with her southern accent slightly worse than mine, often calls them panguins! LOL!

Nah I did hit her alot so hopefully I gave her at least one good bruise lol. I told him I would look around see if I could find another so he could make the pandas cape fly for me! haha I say "panguins" too So what color kanga are you? I think I would be a purple panda or panguin lol or maybe a combo of both!
    06-23-09 02:28 AM
    Whew! I am going to have to carry my old a$$ to bed! The sun will be up before long. LOL!

I enjoyed chatting with you src! Don't be a stranger. And if you reply tonight, I will catch it in the afternoon!

Have a good night at work!

06-23-09 02:29 AM
    Whew! I am going to have to carry my old a$$ to bed! The sun will be up before long. LOL!

I enjoyed chatting with you src! Don't be a stranger. And if you reply tonight, I will catch it in the afternoon!

Have a good night at work!

Good night kanga!
    Thanks ill be ok
    06-23-09 02:33 AM
    Nah I did hit her alot so hopefully I gave her at least one good bruise lol. I told him I would look around see if I could find another so he could make the pandas cape fly for me! haha I say "panguins" too So what color kanga are you? I think I would be a purple panda or panguin lol or maybe a combo of both!
    I would have to go with green, so I could be an Irish Kanga! LOL! Maybe with a couple dozen 4 leaf clover tattooes thrown in as well. And believe it or not, my daughter's favorite color is purple too! Royal!

So it would be a safe guess to ask if you enjoyed Kung Fu Panda? I have not seen it yet, but imagine it is hilarious with Jack Black in it!

06-23-09 02:35 AM
    Good night kanga!
    Thanks ill be ok
    Goodnight again src! LOL! It is always just one more post. Such an addiction.

06-23-09 02:38 AM
    I would have to go with green, so I could be an Irish Kanga! LOL! Maybe with a couple dozen 4 leaf clover tattooes thrown in as well. And believe it or not, my daughter's favorite color is purple too! Royal!

So it would be a safe guess to ask if you enjoyed Kung Fu Panda? I have not seen it yet, but imagine it is hilarious with Jack Black in it!

Lol Irish huh? I like purple! and pink! and whatever as long as it doesnt look disgusting lol.
    Goodnight again src! LOL! It is always just one more post. Such an addiction.

Night kanga lol stop posting and sleep!
    06-23-09 02:47 AM
    Oh, I didn't know Ya'll were up still, I guess I missed ya.

06-23-09 02:51 AM
13,138 ... 7071727374 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD