What are the weirdest texts or phone calls you have gotten on your Blackberry? I just changed my number and so far, I've gotten calls from Chicago, NY and Colorado so far. Today's text was military stuff. I asked who it was and the guy goes, don't you trust me? LOL Ummm, not if I don't know you!! LOL!
    04-05-10 02:42 PM
    I've had messages with like: 'Watch out on the roads now, I just got my driving license':P. Let me think.

Have to dig deep, but will post some more here.

I like the military stuff though:P
    04-05-10 03:34 PM
    I am frequently assailed by out of state calls I've gotten since I had my Berry's number on Metro POS. On my Virgin Mobile phone, I would get a lot of spam texts selling fake Rolex watches, body part enlargement, etc.
    04-05-10 08:40 PM
    I used to get a ton of weird messages about horses and their feet. "Hi, this is so-and so, I need you to come out and do my mare. Her hooves are getting long." I was so confused (especially since I'm a woman). In desperation one day I googled my own phone number. Turns out my number used to belong to a blacksmith! He had the number on a blacksmith website here in Ohio. Mystery solved.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-10 08:53 PM
    I got a text once asking if I knew any single black women. I asked who this was, & they said a name that I wasn't familiar with. I then asked how they knew me, & I can't remember the exact response, but I think they said they knew me through someone else, another name I didn't recognize. I said I think they had the wrong number & that my name is Ann. Sure enough, they had the wrong number...but even after that was established they asked me AGAIN if I knew any single black girls!

My number, apparently, used to belong to a guy named Eddie. I've had the number for 5 years now, & for prolly the first 3 years I had the number I'd always get calls for Eddie.
    04-07-10 09:42 AM