01-06-09 02:55 PM
85 1234
tools
    This is such a funny thread!!!

I have 2 cats, Jinkx and Toby;

Jinkx loves, LOVES whipped cream! i don't get it because she's a dry-food cat. but her favs are whipped cream and the milk left AFTER the cereal is eaten...
    Toby loves - wheat thins, any fish (cooked), mussels and popcorn...and no, i don't feed him this, lol. I swear. I don't know how he gets it, but next thing i know, he's hunched over eating some dropped salmon, or popcorn, lol.
    11-05-08 01:27 PM
    My cat likes cup O noodles. Preferrably the chicken flavor..

Has anyone ever watched "The Soup" on The E! channel? Well, if you have, every time I think of "spaghetti cat", I think of mines..

LMAO!!
    11-05-08 01:52 PM
    BUt then my 9 month old likes to eat his socks, so I dont know which one is weirder..
    11-05-08 01:52 PM
    After reading these, I just thought to myself... take all of this out of context (meaning out of the forum) and say it to yourself. "my cat likes cup o noodles, chicken flavored" "my dog likes oreos and not the knock-offs" "my cat eats cheez-its and has to get them out of the box himself"

I mean seriously, it's hilarious!!
    11-05-08 03:20 PM
    my dearly departed Nature (pitbull) ate an entire nylon leash which got wrapped around his organs and killed him.
    please be careful and watch what your pets eat.

RIP Nature
    Love 4ever
    11-05-08 03:31 PM
    My new dog Izzy ate my mom's lipstick right out of her purse. But then again she will eat anything like dirt, pop bottles and pieces of scrap wood , once I caught her with some loose cement from under our sun room/deck.
    11-05-08 09:35 PM
    my dearly departed Nature (pitbull) ate an entire nylon leash which got wrapped around his organs and killed him.
    please be careful and watch what your pets eat.

RIP Nature
    Love 4ever

very sad sorry to hear. so many things are harmful to them, and people don't realize it until it's too late. but even if you're careful, they can still be sneaky... my friend's dog individually unwrapped (somehow) and ate a whole bag of hershey's kisses and got very sick from it... then again what human wouldn't do that too lol. dogs do the strangest things.

my dog eats lettuce, she LOVES her some lettuce. especially romane
    11-06-08 01:59 AM
    Found out my 3 yr old, Peanut, likes taco meat. Arthur (8) likes vanilla ice cream...
    11-15-08 05:24 PM
    My cat Boris eats raw Brocolli stalks! What the Ef? And my new kitten Natasha is OBSESSED with beef Jerky bacon,Pizza Crust, hot wings and egg nog.
    11-17-08 08:01 PM
    Boris and Natasha!!! Great names!!! Haha!

My cat Boris eats raw Brocolli stalks! What the Ef? And my new kitten Natasha is OBSESSED with beef Jerky bacon,Pizza Crust, hot wings and egg nog.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-08 10:21 PM
    My cat will eat almost anything that she can get into.
    She'll try to actually get into your mouth too sometimes.
    Greedy fat *** cat.
    11-18-08 01:04 AM
    My cat jordan will literally climb a person for arbys roast beef, not any other roast beef just arbys. I like to set people up with it, ill randomly give them a small piece and watch jordan claw into their leg as he climbs up for it.

11-18-08 10:58 AM
    Like Cihper's dog, my dog Ruby will eat the faces off of her toys (babys) that come with squeekers. She has a bed full of squeekerless, faceless babys.

This is a picture of Ruby and Booda before Booda lost his face:

11-18-08 02:46 PM
    Like Cihper's dog, my dog Ruby will eat the faces off of her toys (babys) that come with squeekers. She has a bed full of squeekerless, faceless babys.

This is a picture of Ruby and Booda before Booda lost his face:

HAHAHA. Peanut has a little horse (a knock-off Beanie Baby) that he carries around the house... It's pretty funny so see him with it.
    11-18-08 05:08 PM
    three dogs in the family, owned by parents and brother. the foxterrier mix eats anything it finds in the backyard including, wood chips, ants, bugs, or anything you give her.
    The other mutt, my mother's protector (guards my mother with his life), he only eats his dog food, a little bit at a time. Will never just sit there an eat, just takes a bite, and comes back like 10 minutes later for another one. And is very particular about what food you offer him, he will only eat apples, carrots, peanut butter, rice, and crackers with butter (will not touch them if they don't have butter)...
    the other is a pure breed American BullDog, he eats anything and everything, doors, bugs, grass, wood, the rubber part of tool handles and the occassional neighborhood kid.
    11-18-08 06:16 PM
    They're like kids with their own personalities. Blue's carries the toy around, PStereo's dogs eat differently. Ruby's babies belong on her bed. If we move one, she waits until she doesn't think anyone is looking and then quietly picks her toy up and sneaks it back to bed. It sure would be boring without them, eh?

11-18-08 08:00 PM
    You're so right! My roommate has never had a cat so he was apprehensive when I first moved in. He was pleasantly surprised to see they have their own personalities and they weren't "typical" cats. I always say, "I never imagined having an 8 year old and 3 year old at my age." They're just like my children.

11-19-08 10:14 AM
    Hmm I sense an impending LOCK heading this way!!! You ALL need to grow up a little...
    11-28-08 07:30 AM
    So to add on to this list.
    I was peeling potatoes yesterday.
    My cat ate potato peels.

What the?
    11-28-08 11:02 PM
    My cat eats all the bugs that manage to some how get into my house.
    11-28-08 11:23 PM
    my cat eats:

olives (goes CRAZY for the things, will actually hunt me down if i simply open the jar in the kitchen and he's across the apartment).
    ice cream
    ranch dip (only ranch, no other flavor)
    cheez-its
    peanut butter & jelly

he's not a fan of "normal" human food, he won't even flinch if i have let's say...a steak in front of me. he's into the most...awkward foods i've ever seen an animal like.
    11-28-08 11:59 PM
    cats are so weird. one of my parents cats wont touch pork or beef or fish but loves chicken and turkey. my cats love tuna. One likes pork the other doesnt care for it. both like chicken.
    11-29-08 12:26 AM
    Carpet. We have a tan and black pug dog.
    11-29-08 11:30 AM
    My cat eats green beans, hot sauce, and creamed corn, not regular.
    My dog likes to eat the squeaky things out of her toys, plus she likes to eat dryer lint, and she has a thing for Pringles, but only Sour cream and onion.
    12-01-08 01:01 AM
    My cat eats everything.
    And I mean everything; meat, bread, cheese, lollies, chocolate, pasta, bugs, toast, salad, vegies - if you're eating it, he'll want it. And he eats it too.

He's more like a dog in some ways; haha but I love him
    12-01-08 01:06 AM
85 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD