I was sitting in my chair eating a biscotti and was just holding it in my hand when I notice my cat licking it, does that count? Wierdest thing I ever saw. also he likes to chew, not eat, plastic. Just takes delicate bites all along the edge.
    10-21-08 09:09 AM
    My parents cat licks plastic bags. Not like ziploc but like grocery bags.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-08 09:17 AM
    my hamsters love marshmallows <3

10-21-08 08:46 PM
    My dog Bruce will eat anything that falls on the floor if he beats you to it! Gotta be quick on your feet!
    10-21-08 08:58 PM
    Itsbet, they do love the p00p, don't they? In them or on them it doesn't matter, haha

10-21-08 10:26 PM
    My dog is a FREAK for cheese... She'll be in bed with my wife and I'll be making lunch for work, and when she hears me open the slice of cheese, she comes running! Wife took a plate of cheese to bed one night for a snack, and the dog was going nuts. Once the cheese was gone, she was looking for it for like 5 minutes!

She will eat almost anything else too, but cheese is her favorite!
    10-22-08 03:42 AM
    My Dog likes to eat Drywall.

Seriously.
    10-22-08 10:53 AM
    Before my divorce, my wife and I had a cat that came walking in the room with a string hanging out of her mouth, we reached out to take it away from her and it just kept coming and coming and coming.... She had swallowed almost a whole spool of thread!
    That reminds me of a childhood pet I once had. He loved tensil and every Christmas he would gobble up some and the ending results were hilarious!
    10-22-08 10:58 AM
    Well this morning my dog ate my aveeno chapstick like an *****....the wanted his tummy rubbed :-/

Over the summer to my surprise he killed a fly. Take note that he stands at a staggering 10in tall. He caught it from behind a curtain and to my prevail he didn't eat it...he just tossed it around for a while like it was a toy

10-27-08 06:55 AM
    My Rottie eats EVERYTHING! Dog Food, Human Food, Little People (the toys) puzzles, books, toliet paper, etc, etc.. It drives me batty!
    The only good thing out of it is I tell my kids they better keep their toys picked up or Buster will eat them! And they KNOW she will! LOL
    10-27-08 07:19 AM
    A lot of people in here have mentioned that their pet will eat almost any and everything. I know some people who are the same way; for example at Mickey D's or something...

FakeSmilingEmployee: "Sir, what would you like to order?".

SalivatingCustomerFakeSmiling: "The menu. Thanks."
    10-27-08 10:28 AM

My English Setter enjoys an occasional Tamale & likes Blue Cheese on his salad.

10-27-08 09:13 PM
    One cat loves corn on the cob. Another loves pickles. Go figure.

Then there is the one who eats my hair, grabs it with his paws and rubs it all over his face before trying to take a bite!
    10-29-08 02:06 PM
    Last night my roommate and I had some herbal tea and my cats started acting weird, jumping on the counters, meowing (which isn't unusual, but it was a different sound), and they were all up in our laps, so I put one of the tea packets on the floor and they were rubbing all over it. Crazy cats!
    10-30-08 10:34 AM
    A friend of mine's Chow drinks beer like water. I don't agree with him allowing that but, it's damn funny watching Athena walk around after 2 or 3 bottles.
    Last edited by BlackBerryBob; 10-30-08 at 10:47 AM.
    10-30-08 10:39 AM
    My parents cat licks plastic bags. Not like ziploc but like grocery bags.

Our cat Marble constantly sniffs plastic. Any kind, any time. We say she's getting her fix.

Our other cat Spike will try anything and eat just about anything given the chance. I mean cheese, crackers, chips, cookies not to mention leaves and grass.

Our Shadow (Spikes brother, RIP) was big on sweet things especially pancakes. Just the mention of them put him into a frenzy until they were finally cooked and we gave him some. We had to give them to him first just to shut him up. His nickname was carbo kitty.
    10-30-08 10:46 AM
    His nickname was carbo kitty.
    HAHAHA. I'm going to tell my mom this. Her cat is a heifer!
    10-30-08 11:40 AM
    He was the skinniest of the three. The plastic addict is our heifer.
    10-30-08 12:16 PM
    One of my labs LOVES Oreos. And belive it or not he knows the differance between the real ones and the fake ones. He begs and begs for the real ones but as soon as you try to slip in a fake one he turns up his nose (but he will still eat it of course)
    Last year for new years we treated ourselves to prime rib. A few days later I got the last little piece out of the frig, split it in half, and put it on the floor. Smokey wolfed his down, but Bear, no he just looked at me. So I nuked it. Then it was to hot. He sat and stared at it until it was the perfact tempature! Lol! Nooooo my dogs arn't spoiled! We have a lot of fun with mini marshmellows too!

11-03-08 03:53 PM
    I have 4 dogs one of them, a beagle eats the other dog's poo. Not all the other three's poo, only one of them, a Chihuahua. When the Chihuahua squats we have stop the beagle from putting his nose up her rear. The Chihuahua now has the nickname "Chocolate Factory".
    11-03-08 08:40 PM
    I now this might sound a little off the wall but my dog jada eat socks. I have a two year old and she (jada) does not like her to much for some reason, so anytime my daughter takes off her sock and leaves them in the floor if don't get right then my dog will go and eat her socks. Than a few hours later they come back up if you know what I mean. I think in the past two years my dog has eaten more than 40 pair of socks. but she always give them back and it is nasty. Crazy Dog.
    11-03-08 09:33 PM
    my wife just reminded me that jada also likes to like lotion off of her legs as she puts it on. It does not help when my daughter like to put lotion all over her self and the dog just goes crazy. Every time we get out the lotion she well come over and wait for it.
    11-03-08 09:44 PM
    My cat just ate the pavement. My wife found her on her way to work. I really liked that cat.

11-04-08 12:07 AM
    My dog eats the noses off any stuffed animals that I give to him!
    11-04-08 06:49 AM
    My cat just ate the pavement. My wife found her on her way to work. I really liked that cat.

I'm sorry! That sucks
    11-04-08 04:21 PM
85 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD