03-04-09 05:56 PM
26 12
tools
    I was debating between posting this or not, but now i just cant help it.

Earlier i was watching tv... all of a sudden the cable box went off. weird. (tv stayed on... all on the same surge protector). didnt think anything about it... it has happened once before. about 20 minutes later, it did it again. i was thinking... well thats weird. then i went to get lunch... wanted chick fl a, thought that sounded good... driving... listining to the radio, then the radio stopped. i thought maybe the station messed up, but then as a hanit i went to turn it up, and it turned up. it just turned down for some reason. then a few minutes ago, the light in the room im in went out. the switch was still on, but the light went out. i figured the bulb went out, but i went and flipped the switch off and back on, and BAM the light came back on... what the heck is wrong today?
    02-26-09 03:14 PM
    is E.T. in your back pocket?
    02-26-09 03:20 PM
    it sounds like you have a friendly ghost around you...maybe someone you knew or were close to and they r just contacting you that way......yea i know, im not crazy. i do believe in this stuff tho. just a thought......and no i havent been institutionalized! lol
    02-26-09 03:24 PM
    maybe? its just weird haha. if anything else happens, ill be sure to let you all know.
    02-26-09 03:27 PM
    So my truck did the same thing this morning...and now I'm sitting in the breakroom at work...the battery in the frickin clock just died... At 3:38 and about 15 seconds. Weird.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-09 02:46 PM
    hmmm....i dont know, i still have that friendly ghost theory trying to tell you something.
    02-27-09 02:51 PM
    Do you think the time is something significant?

02-27-09 02:58 PM
    it could mean something or that culda just been a fluke....theres a book ya might be interested in :the author is James Van Praagh the book title is : Ghosts Among Us
    i found it very interesting. i dont recall the price of the book its hardcover. and by all means im not trying to push this on you or freak you out, but little things like that happen to me sometimes and i relate to it better after reading this book.
    02-27-09 03:25 PM
    Be interesting to see if something pops up in the news or from family/friends, that happened about that time in the same or another timezone.
    02-27-09 03:27 PM
    Be interesting to see if something pops up in the news or from family/friends, that happened about that time in the same or another timezone.
    yes blkbear it would be very interesting! not to change the subject-but the 1st time i saw ur avatar, i was rofl! and i thought-well thats interesting!
    02-27-09 04:06 PM
    It could be the Government's mind control rays. Better get a foil hat in addition to the ghost thing just to make sure all your bases are covered... .

That is kinda weird. Any possibility someone is just messing with you?

02-27-09 08:31 PM
    The sand man...can you make me one??haha jk. There's no way they can be messing with me bc it literally happens right in front of my face with noone around. Radio playing...bam it's down.

And shellie that doesn't scare me, I may take a look at that book. I might call a few relatives and make sure everything is alright. Nothing else sense the clock thing...yet

02-27-09 10:40 PM
    And shellie that doesn't scare me, I may take a look at that book. I might call a few relatives and make sure everything is alright. Nothing else sense the clock thing...yet

ok edition- i just did want you to take it the wrong way....i know how some people are about that subject and i didnt want to offend in any way!
    02-28-09 02:43 PM
    If It Does Happen To Be A Ghost, Or Entity (Yes There Is A Difference)-

The Best Course Of Action Is To Not Show Any Emotion And Just Make A Strong and Clear Mental/Verbal Affirmation That It Needs To Either Make Its Way Out, Or Be Submissive In Order To Be Granted The Luxury Of Sharing Your Space.

Emotions Give Off Energy, And Ghosts And Spirits Feed Off Of Our Emotions-

By Giving Off Energy You Are Empowering The Ghost/Entity-

By Ignoring It You Are Cutting It Off, And Limiting Their Power Supply.
    Last edited by xxxxpradaxxxx; 02-28-09 at 03:01 PM.
    02-28-09 02:55 PM

The Best Course Of Action Is To Not Show Any Emotion And Just Make A Strong and Clear Mental/Verbal Affirmation That It Needs To Either Make Its Way Out, Or Be Submissive In Order To Be Granted The Luxury Of Sharing Your Space.

prada-ive had yet to know any1 (besides my mom) who knew things like that! and now i do....you! cool! so you know im not crazy(well maybe just a bit-lol)
    02-28-09 03:13 PM
    prada-ive had yet to know any1 (besides my mom) who knew things like that! and now i do....you! cool! so you know im not crazy(well maybe just a bit-lol)
    No No We Are All Crazy

It Just Depends To What Degree! LOL

And Yes, I Am Well Versed In Topics Of This Sort.

It's Good To See Someone Else That Is Too.
    02-28-09 03:39 PM
    this all has to be a coincidence... but i was at disney yesturday... and ALOT of rides broke down while i was on them. the space one inside the epcot ball stopped with us on it, haunted mansion stopped with us on it, the carosel of progress got stuck and we heard the same tihng over and over 5 times until it started moving again (took about a half hour... it wasnt my choice to go on it haha), tower of terror wouldnt start once we got on, andddd we BARELY made test track. we were the last ones to ride before it broke down...
    alot of other little things happened... but that has to all be a coincidence... or else im gettin freaked out haha.
    03-04-09 04:36 PM
    Possibly, But One Can Always Argue There There Is No Such Thing As Coincidence.

The Important Thing To Remember Is That Once Our Eyes Are Opened To A Certain Possibility, Our Minds Try To Associate Every Possible Thing With The Presented Problem, Leading To A Very Destructive Obsession.

Try To Avoid Thinking About It Completely, And Laugh At Certain Situations When The Going Gets Tough.

Trust Me On That Last Part.
    03-04-09 04:39 PM

I'll have one of whatever Prada is having... Hahaha!
    03-04-09 04:48 PM
    I'll have one of whatever Prada is having... Hahaha!
    Why? These are time honored beliefs and Practices-

What Maybe Normal To Some, May Not Be Normal To Others.

Normalcy, Is Subjective.

Almost all cultures have strange beliefs, it's just a matter of what we are conditioned into seeing as "normal".

For Instance The Process of Transubstantiation (Turning Bread And Wine Into The Body And Blood of Christ) In The Catholic Mass Might Be Seen As Strange To People That Have Not Been Exposed To Such Things.

Cannibalism...?

Whoa.

Weird.
    Last edited by xxxxpradaxxxx; 03-04-09 at 05:01 PM.
    03-04-09 04:55 PM
    ill take your advice and see how it goes... hopefully it will work!
    03-04-09 05:26 PM
    If You Like You Can Always PM Me If You Don't Want To Make Everything Public...

Our Experiences Are Real To Us As Individuals- Regardless If Others Disregard Them.

Keep Me Posted And Don't be Embarassed Regardless Of What People Say!
    03-04-09 05:42 PM
    you should PIN me sometime... im not able to get on here a wholeee lot, and wont be able to much after about a week... but i have some other stuff about this we could talk about. some weird things happen to me sometimes.
    03-04-09 05:48 PM
    Unfortunately, I No Longer PIN anyone on these boards- To many Weirdos.

Not That Your A Weirdo, But I Have had Random User Spread My PIN Around Here And I Don't Want That Happening Again.

Luckily I Berry Hop Frequently and My PIN Changes Often.
    03-04-09 05:53 PM
    Haha well, ill pm you soon

03-04-09 05:54 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD