I am sorry if this is the incorrect place to post this but I feel it necessary to get the word out when I am extremely satisfied with a product or service. Efuzone.com is a hosting company that I am extremely satisfied with.

I have been creating and hosting websites for family and friends for about 6 years. I have tried a few hosting companies like Ipower and Hostmonster. I was always on my own since the support they provided was lacking. When your working on a project, you don't like to wait hours or some times days for an answer to a question.

I found a new hosting company just by chance and I could never be happier. Right from the start I could tell that this was going to be a good experience. If I have a question, it is answered immediately. My six websites that I manage load tons faster than they did with Hostmonster or Ipower. The Control Panel is easy to navigate and to find what your looking for.

So, if anyone is looking for a place to host your website or several websites, please take a look at efuzone.com .
    12-09-10 02:49 PM