Hello,

I'm an IT Guru and have worked in many different fields. Now, I'm bringing my skills to you! I can create websites of many kinds, from a simple design to complex scripts, to e-commerce solutions, all the way to auction scripts. You can take a look at some of the stuff I've done in my portfolio:

Victor Rinaldi Website Designer & IT Technician

I can create basic websites in usually 24 to 48 hours. Don't pay thousands of dollars to other webmasters! I charge only a quarter of what others do!

I am also a certified IT Technician for all your computer and/or server needs!

So basically check out my website: Victor Rinaldi Website Designer & IT Technician
    And all my info and how to reach me is on there. I'm located in Montreal, QC
    03-09-11 02:59 PM
    I don't need to hire anybody at the moment since I have no website lol

But to be honest, this isn't the place to advertise. Just giving some advice.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-11 07:26 AM
    You know, I work for a web dev company. 90% of our clients are the ones who come to us with broken/unfinished/non-SEO websites. It is always the same story: "I had this kid promise to build me a site for $250" Does he have an office? "No, he met me at Starbucks with his laptop blah blah blah."
    highjakker likes this.
    03-14-11 08:58 AM
    You know, I work for a web dev company. 90% of our clients are the ones who come to us with broken/unfinished/non-SEO websites. It is always the same story: "I had this kid promise to build me a site for $250" Does he have an office? "No, he met me at Starbucks with his laptop blah blah blah."
    Isn't that the troof??? So many experts when it comes to PCs and websites. Many villages are missing their idiots.
    03-14-11 12:34 PM
    For the 1st post, got it.

As for the quoted text above: The classic "Don't judge a book by it's cover" scenario. If you do not know my background, why post in here anyways? You have a right to your opinion, but rude to post the above text in my topic. Oh, and just so you do know, I work for the largest e-commerce dev company in the world.

Please close this topic. Thank You!
    06-23-12 04:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD