I am looking for a web host for a small company that doesn't do ecommerce. There may eventually be a mail form, but other than that it really is more of a point of contact and information. Possible future advancements could be live chat or even database stuff. I also need to domain forward i.e. point different site names to one site.

Does anyone have some suggestions of hosts you like with reasonable prices? Also, this isn't a solicitation for offers, just tell me who you like.

Thanks for any info.
    03-03-08 08:17 PM
    I have several sites hosted with Godaddy.com. Their customer service is excellent!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-08 08:22 PM
    Same here. I have two sites with them. CS is great! Always get a live English speaking person.
    www.GoDaddy.com
    03-04-08 04:48 AM
    amen. godaddy, hands-down, by far! i have about 10 domains hosted w/ them (including some blogs - you get 25 databases i believe w/ the hosting). i think their customer service is out of arizona - intelligent people every time. very, very nice and resolve your issues. i love this company!

btw, go to coupon craze. i always use these online coupons w/ godaddy and they work no problem. you enter the coupon code at checkout. i am not affiliated w/ either company just very satisfied w/ their service.
    03-04-08 08:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD