ok, as of lately. i need to wear tinted prescription glasses and they're heavily tinted to keep the light out of my eyes and in the last few days its definitely helped keep the headaches away.

is this normal and how many of you do or know someone that wears prescription sunglasses 24/7?

and how do you deal w/ the stevie wonder/ray charles / seeing eye dog jokes...
    08-01-09 02:36 AM
    The best way to desl with them? Enjoy life and don't let insensitivity. of others bother you. Treat the ignorance with humor, it makes life more palatable.

I've not had an issue quite the same as yours, but wear Transitions lenses because bright sunlight will induce a sneezing fit within minutes if I don't have lenses that change. Sensitivity to light is a pain, but getting mad about it will make it worse.

You can't control what people may say, but you can control how you react.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-09 10:16 AM
    FTW its your health and eyes...

but if you do end up messing up your eyes i got some for sale on ebay.. any color and material FREE SHIPPING
    08-01-09 12:36 PM
    I do have extremely sensitive eyes but I also wear glasses too

so I have the photochromic ones that change from clear to tint and back again depending on the light
    08-01-09 01:50 PM
    Yea I may switch to transitionals

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-09 12:54 AM
    I went to high school with someone who had to wear prescription shaded glasses 24/7. It was unusual at first, because he wouldn't take them off in the classroom. But when I found out why, it didn't bother me. He was shy anyway so he rarely spoke to others.

As for comments, I wouldn't let them bother you. People who are interested in getting to know you will see past a pair of shades, especially if you explain to them why you are wearing them. Your health is the most important thing anyway.
    08-10-09 04:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD