According to this Fast Company article, us every day CB forums contributors have more money than you who don't come here every day.

Pew Internet (what the h3ll is that?) has recently released the findings of their study of how internet usage correlates with ones wealth. The findings state that even between people who don't make much to the ones who do, the higher income individuals seem to spend way more time on the interwebs.

Why Are the Rich So Good at the Internet? | Fast Company
    11-24-10 07:56 PM
    PEW is a pro-Hispanic group devoted to creating open borders in the US, increasing immigration, and eliminating anti-Hispanic biases.
    My post count compared to my annual income would disagree with that article, at least for the next few years till I graduate
    11-25-10 03:44 PM
    Pew is a leading research and study organization that studies the internet, its effect on everyday life, and future technologies. It has absolutely nothing to do with Hispanics.

Anywho, I question this. Right now I work security at a public library in a medium-sized US city. The homeless population do nothing but sit in the library on the internet all day, every day.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-10 11:00 PM
    Pew is a leading research and study organization that studies the internet, its effect on everyday life, and future technologies. It has absolutely nothing to do with Hispanics.

Anywho, I question this. Right now I work security at a public library in a medium-sized US city. The homeless population do nothing but sit in the library on the internet all day, every day.

My bad, Pew has several different divisions (or something like that) - you're right.
    I was thinking of this: Pew Hispanic Center
    But the article was from this: Pew Research Center's Internet & American Life Project
    Which is a division of this: Pew Research Center
    Which also owns this: Pew Hispanic Center (which is the one I was thinking of )
    That's more pews than in Billy Graham's church
    11-25-10 11:11 PM
    Pew is one of the biggest (or at least they're very productive) research institutions in the U.S.

Pew Research Center

From their website:

The Pew Research Center is a nonpartisan "fact tank" that provides information on the issues, attitudes and trends shaping America and the world. It does so by conducting public opinion polling and social science research; analyzing news coverage; and holding forums and briefings. It does not take positions on policy issues. Its work is carried out by a "Core" administrative and publishing unit and these seven projects:
    Last edited by middbrew; 11-26-10 at 10:04 AM.
    11-26-10 09:59 AM
    I listen to Stern every day and love it. It's a hard it
    11-30-10 01:15 AM
    Its a hard it? Hahahahaha wtf?

11-30-10 04:17 AM
    Someone was totally smashed last night
    11-30-10 05:03 PM
    Its a hard it? Hahahahaha wtf?

its a saying that Stern has "its a hard"
    11-30-10 06:02 PM
    I spend a lot more time on the internet then most... but that's because my job involves the internet. I'm a system admin for a web hosting company and so I spend 160 hours a month (40 hours a week) doing stuff that most people will never need to know :P
    11-30-10 09:30 PM
    I practically live on the internet and I'm broke as ****!
    11-30-10 09:56 PM
    I practically live on the internet and I'm broke as ****!
    QUOTED FOR TRUTH.
    Its my go to, to not spend more money!

man i make like $30k a year..... if im considered rich, i would hate to see how the poor users fair in the economy.
    11-30-10 09:59 PM
    I know what makes more wealth than anything else in the entire world besides money: Knowledge and Information

12-01-10 03:16 AM
    I know what makes more wealth than anything else in the entire world besides money: Knowledge and Information

There's something that can get you way more money (or power) than that: Charisma.
    Examples: Hitler, Steve Jobs (I've always wanted to put Jobs and Hitler into the same catagory ), Billy Graham, Obama (I like mixing him in with Hitler too :P).
    If people like you, you've got it made.
    12-01-10 03:42 PM
    If interweb pr0n counts as assets, I'd have all the money.
    12-02-10 12:14 PM
    All this Pew Pew Pew, makes me want to watch Star Wars again. Thank God for Netflix!

pew-pew-pew pew-pew pew-pew-pew-pew
    12-02-10 04:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD