Okay I don't know if I am the only one but I wish my blackberry was waterproof so that I could take it in the shower with me. I'd be in there lookin like a real life California Raisin with my bb in my hand and not a soap sud in sight! So on second thought maybe it would be it a bad idea for the shower you know with this whole water shortage thing but at least i could take it deep sea diving or something! But hey just a thought!
    08-30-07 11:49 AM
    HHAHAAHAHAHHAHA! You are so right! Girl I would love for Juicy to be waterproof! I'd get her a swimmin suit and a showercap & loofie! lol
    08-30-07 12:13 PM
    HHAHAAHAHAHHAHA! You are so right! Girl I would love for Juicy to be waterproof! I'd get her a swimmin suit and a showercap & loofie! lol
    aahahahahahahaahhahahahaahahah why a shower cap and a loofie you're nutso for that one!
    08-30-07 12:16 PM
    LOL. Get one of those watewrproof cases that they have in the CB store....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-07 03:16 PM
    Okay maybe I would want it to be waterproof for the times I am leisurely taking a hot bubble bath or in the hot tub and while I emailing away if it happens to slip out of my hands, it wouldn't matter because it would be waterproof. I can see that.
    08-30-07 03:29 PM
    Would be cool to be able to dive and chat on Berry...
    08-30-07 03:29 PM
    I am all about the bubble bath,glass of wine, and holdind my BB fearlessly over water now that would make this lady very happy
    08-30-07 07:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD