Oh we're back onto the Watchmen? I thought we were still talking about Katy Perry .

And you only paid 9 bucks for it? Dam! I shelled out almost 12

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Yea I went during the day. Can't believe Matinee price is 9 bucks now, SMH
    03-09-09 01:13 PM
    Yea I went during the day. Can't believe Matinee price is 9 bucks now, SMH
    DANG! $9
    Out Matinee price is $5 at AMC and the regular tix price is $10 at night
    03-09-09 01:49 PM
    DANG! $9
    Out Matinee price is $5 at AMC and the regular tix price is $10 at night
    Miami is too expensive to live in lately. I love it here though
    03-09-09 01:52 PM
    The theaters around Long Island are 10.50. There's some that charge 11 plus, but you get stadium seating, huge screen and little previews.

03-09-09 06:04 PM
    Yeah I go for the best theatre around. Its about 11.50 a person, but if you go on Tuesdays they drop it down to like 5 bucks

03-09-09 07:00 PM
    The theater we like best here is $9 for regular and $12 for VIP
    03-10-09 10:13 AM
    Tickets Are Crazy Expensive Here... It's Sad.

I Really Want To See This, But The Mixed Reviews Are Kinda Tempting Me To Wait For When It Hits The Comcast "On Demand" Feature.
    03-10-09 10:16 AM
    03-10-09 10:16 AM
    Oooooo. Ill take the vip

03-10-09 10:20 AM
    The only part I hated was having to see Dr. Manhattan's blue, glowing weiner in every other shot. ...... C'mon doc, put some clothes on!!!
    Or as my 15 year old said, "Put on some pants!" Hahaha

Another note, where can I sign up for the Malin Akerman fan club!!!

Anyone agree with me that those dissing her need glasses?
    03-10-09 10:22 AM
    wow she's gorgeous
    03-10-09 10:26 AM
    Okay. She doesn't even look like the same person there. Makeup crew musta suuuucked... And I still stand by it. If the directors of Harold and Kumar could afford sexy girls, then everyone else should afford to. Like that girl Harolds going after.... HOT!

03-10-09 10:35 AM
    Okay. She doesn't even look like the same person there. Makeup crew musta suuuucked... And I still stand by it. If the directors of Harold and Kumar could afford sexy girls, then everyone else should afford to. Like that girl Harolds going after.... HOT!

Dude, she was Liane in Harold and Kumar, LMAO!
    03-10-09 10:44 AM
    Yeah... Like, that doesn't do it for me... Sorry

03-10-09 10:47 AM
    OK, to each their own, eh?

03-10-09 11:03 AM
    I don't see what's so horrid about her...

It could have been worse, they could have had Rosie O' Donnel to play the part.
    03-10-09 11:05 AM
    Fair enough. What's with the guy putting the glasses up? Sorry dude I don't find her all that attractive in that pic. And the latex definately doesn't help. Wonna say I need glasses? Why don't I ask you why your drooling over her when everyone else has Katy Perry and Megan Fox wallpapers?

03-10-09 11:14 AM
    Do you find Sally Jupiter (Carla Gugino) hot? I do . She's Silk Spectre's (Malin Akerman) mom.

03-10-09 11:31 AM
    Well I wasn't really putting any of them down . My original argument was that it would have gone up a star in my book if they used someone I find really attractive. Like that I kissed a girl video. Holy crap that's awesome. When the cameras going up her legs. WOW! Now I'd pay good money to see her in a sex scene good money

03-10-09 11:37 AM
    Fair enough. What's with the guy putting the glasses up? Sorry dude I don't find her all that attractive in that pic. And the latex definately doesn't help. Wonna say I need glasses? Why don't I ask you why your drooling over her when everyone else has Katy Perry and Megan Fox wallpapers?

Read back, BS, I'm playing around. Where'd your sense of humor go? For someone who knows everything, you forget a lot. I agree about Katy and Megan, both hot, but like I said, Katy is not an actor.

EDIT, I am with you, Fence! I have always liked Carla Gugino. Man!
    Last edited by exelant; 03-10-09 at 11:49 AM.
    03-10-09 11:44 AM
    This is my sence of humour . I put people down... Especially my friends . Lol. I dunno about that whole acting thing though. How many people have started acting and done a good job? Mustnt be that hard. Was looking at pics of Katy on google. There's one where she's got a guitar, awesome . And that pink dress, yeah!

03-10-09 11:53 AM
    Oh hang on a second too. Was that chick actually in harold and kumar? Who was Lianne? I'm watching the second one right now

03-10-09 11:57 AM
    Oh hang on a second too. Was that chick actually in harold and kumar? Who was Lianne? I'm watching the second one right now

Yes, she actually was in harold and kumar at the white castle. It's OK, you're a kid, I can see how you wouldn't be attracted to a 30 year old. And I thought the glasses were a good touch.
    03-10-09 12:11 PM
    Well I'm very sensitive about my eyesight you took it too far man... Lol I can't remember... The girl Harold goes after is a cutie though. Same with the girl kumar likes in the second one. Stoner chicks are so hot

03-10-09 12:18 PM
    I heard Megan fox so had to poke my head in she is probably the hottest girl she can't act but who cares I would see the movie twice if they replaced the original girl with Megan better the katy too

03-10-09 02:41 PM
78 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD