02-12-09 10:29 PM
32 12
tools
    Sex is the only present that never gets old... if so then it is time to pull the ol' freaky-stuff-i've-never-done-for-my-significant-other-but-not-too-freaky-that-I-later-won't-qualify-for-marriage handbook.
    Wait a second, isn't that the same handbook that Paris Hilton and Pamela Anderson both used? Oooo Freak Out!
    02-12-09 04:07 PM
    This would be a great gift. bbm me them first and I will let you know if they will work or not.

I may have you change to various states of undress to make sure he gets that perfect picture.

I'm here to help make his Valentines Day one of the best.

I'm thinking for the first round of pictures something skimpy. Let's go for the Naughty school teacher first
    . Hit me up via pin msg because unfortunately there are some unscrupulous characters here that will just try and take advantage of you.

Remember this is your boyfriends gift and we are trying to make it special for him.

Looking forward to working with you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Lmao

02-12-09 04:15 PM
    My wife and I don't do V'day, but for fathers day one year she hooked me up with a massage. Not the type with a happy ending, but a really nice relaxing deep tissue massage. It was really cool and one of the best non-tech gifts she has ever given me. She just got me a gift certificate and I was able to pic the day and time later. There are plenty of spas all over the country that will do this. Trust me, he will love it.
    02-12-09 04:51 PM
    the pictures are a great idea if thats not something you dont do often. my girl does that on a regular basis so that would not be a huge deal really.
    alternatively a weekend getaway is good for anyone if he is anything like me you will have to pry his BB from his hands and leave it at home with the laptops and go somewhere where he cant check email and customers cant contact him. i think i would enjoy that or would go crazy not sure lol.

but all in all something sweet and memorable is far better than something from a store imo.
    02-12-09 05:26 PM
    Act out your sexual fantasies all night long

02-12-09 09:33 PM
    This would be a great gift. bbm me them first and I will let you know if they will work or not.

I may have you change to various states of undress to make sure he gets that perfect picture.

I'm here to help make his Valentines Day one of the best.

I'm thinking for the first round of pictures something skimpy. Let's go for the Naughty school teacher first
    . Hit me up via pin msg because unfortunately there are some unscrupulous characters here that will just try and take advantage of you.

Remember this is your boyfriends gift and we are trying to make it special for him.

Looking forward to working with you.
    Good to have you back buddy....
    02-12-09 09:46 PM
    The single best gift for a male or female is to skip the contrived
    and commercial holiday that Valentines Day is and show the other
    person your love on the other 364 days.

Do you really need Hallmark or destined to die flowers to tell you
    when to say I Love You?
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 02-12-09 at 10:32 PM.
    02-12-09 10:29 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD