Sometimes????

All the time

Posted via CB10
    My guardian angle quit..... says I'm too high a liability

Lilly's hand stitched Frankensteined Z30 powered by 10.2.1.xxxx
    moyah8 and mopar_fxr like this.
    12-06-13 09:09 AM
    Maybe if there had been less playing with each others Googles & more leaks, buttercup would have had more fun.

Or bean.

I'm still confused about that.

Wait. What?

Posted via CB10 - the app that may or may not exist
    12-06-13 09:32 AM
    We can hear it but we can't find it. We may have to submerge the bus in water & look for the bubbles.

Posted via CB10 - the app that may or may not exist
    I'M NOT GOING TO BLOW BUBBLES! He already tried to fool me with that. Plus, that's not a good way to look for the leak. Everyone is pretty gassy from the deep fried unicorns. We'll end up floating the bus.

Posted via my sexy-*** Z10 running 10.2.0.1803 ON A BOAT!!!
    moody likes this.
    12-06-13 10:12 AM
    Sometimes????

All the time

Posted via CB10
    At least his guardian angel doesn't look like yours, mopar. Yours is passed out in my seat, mumbling about smurfberry tacos.

mopar_fxr likes this.
    12-06-13 10:16 AM
    Great to see this light-hearted thread still going strong in rehab... good thing we are here cause apparently someone thinks we all are addicts

It's a BlackBerry...enough said! Z30STA100-3/10.2.1.xxxx
    moyah8 and mopar_fxr like this.
    12-06-13 11:11 AM
    Great to see this light-hearted thread still going strong in rehab... good thing we are here cause apparently someone thinks we all are addicts

I'm addicted to leaking on smurficorns.

moody likes this.
    12-06-13 11:34 AM
    Waiting room for the next waiting room-smurf_riding_an_unicorn_by_anatmatos-d563trs.jpg

Bdot-1 likes this.
    12-06-13 11:53 AM
    Waiting room for the next waiting room-1386358281289.jpg

OK, who wasn't looking while they were driving???
    NOT the type of leak we were looking for

Posted via CB10
    moyah8, moody and coaltowking like this.
    12-06-13 01:36 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1386358281289.jpg 
Views:	869 
Size:	16.6 KB 
ID:	227535

Posted via CB10
    Great. Now I have to go pee again. Can we pullover please? (And the whole bus moans.....)

Thanks Mopar...
    middbrew likes this.
    12-06-13 01:46 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1386358281289.jpg 
Views:	869 
Size:	16.6 KB 
ID:	227535

Posted via CB10
    I did it on purpose. Toobs sold the radiator to president peanut at the last rest area, so I needed a way to cool the engine off. Plus, it sounded fun when you suggested it...

12-06-13 02:10 PM
    Great. Now I have to go pee again. Can we pullover please? (And the whole bus moans.....)

Thanks Mopar...
    We don't need to pull over. I modified the bus after you bought that 24-pack of energy drinks.
    Waiting room for the next waiting room-toilet_bus_m1001.jpg

moody likes this.
    12-06-13 02:19 PM
    I did it on purpose. Toobs sold the radiator to president peanut at the last rest area, so I needed a way to cool the engine off. Plus, it sounded fun when you suggested it...

Isn't this thing a turbo diesel? Pretty sure that was an intercooler... Mopar help!

Posted via CB10
    moody likes this.
    12-06-13 02:21 PM
    Isn't this thing a turbo diesel? Pretty sure that was an intercooler... Mopar help!

Posted via CB10
    It can run without the intercooler, its ok, just wont be as fast. you can rectify that though, as your on the hood out there buddy, just spray some ether down there, like starting fluid, that oughta get her running faster
    toobs623 likes this.
    12-06-13 04:10 PM
    So in on the seventh sun of the 9 world in the 16th galaxy there are purple/pink swirled unicorns...its true I saw them in my dream.
    The resides next to the blue minions and the leaky pipe.

12-06-13 05:03 PM
    12-06-13 05:19 PM
    Play Nice, Be Helpful, and have Respect!

This means keep the language clean, keep your posts polite, and don’t get into arguments over dumb things. If somebody responds to a thread you posted in poor fashion, ignore it, and the moderation team will quickly clean it up (you can always message or email a moderator at any time if you observe anything that is in poor taste/against the rules). Think back to what your parentals and teachers used to lecture - if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Always remember that we are all unique and at different levels here - some of us are experienced BlackBerry users and forum junkies, while others are just starting out. If you’re on the experienced side, have patience for those just joining in on the fun and be helpful. With a little patience and a little help they won’t be newbies for long. Also remember that it is our differences that keeps this place interesting. If everyone was from the same place and at the same experience level it would be boring. This is a worldwide community united by a common interest - our love, or addiction as some would call it, for the BlackBerry!
    12-06-13 06:09 PM
    And for the record no rabbits were harmed in the deletion of the many posts that were deleted. . And many folks were spared infractions be thankful and don't worry so much about a lost post or two.

Last thing Butterbean, you need to ignore this thread and more on to the next one AND the next person that insults him WILL get an infraction. Deal?
    toobs623, Mic_JP, moyah8 and 1 others like this.
    12-06-13 06:12 PM
    Reeeeeeewind...What stop we at now scorpion ?

Posted by a leaky CB11
    toobs623 likes this.
    12-06-13 06:18 PM
    And for the record no rabbits were harmed in the deletion of the many posts that were deleted. . And many folks were spared infractions be thankful and don't worry so much about a lost post or two.

Last thing Butterbean, you need to ignore this thread and more on to the next one AND the next person that insults him WILL get an infraction. Deal?
    Deal.
    12-06-13 06:19 PM
    Reeeeeeewind...What stop we at now scorpion ?

Posted by a leaky CB11
    The one before the next one but after the last one. Half way between here and there...somewhere below up but above down. between left and right, half way between north and south, east and west. If you got lost...follow the unicorns...

12-06-13 06:45 PM

WHAT?! The only thing I'm upset about is that you didn't harm any rabbits! Those bumbling bunnies have been eating all of our ammo for the bus bazooka. They think they're eating carrots. Next time make sure and squish a few.

pkcable and moyah8 like this.
    12-06-13 07:29 PM
    2 things ...

1) How did you become an ambassador Blackscorpion3? Less posts than me lol

2)Did you moderators actually follow this bus page by page? Its been an interesting couple weeks and one of my more favorite threads besides the actual leak threads. Not sure why. Those get boring after page 3 with people too lazy to read the first page and asking mundane questions. One of these days im going to drop a leak on page 45 of a waiting room. Thats my goal!
    coaltowking, moody and moyah8 like this.
    12-06-13 07:37 PM

Posted via CB10
    You took out BOTH! Don't ask Mopar for help, either. We used to have a turbo diesel, but he traded it for magic beans... Actually, that was probably worth it. I ate a few of those beans, and I'm trippin hardcore... Come to think of it, maybe I traded the engine, and I seem to remember splitting a radiator sandwich with Eustace the Unicorn while knitting unitards for the smurfs.

12-06-13 07:40 PM

Becoming an ambassador is solely based on how many gold fish you can eat in a 10 minute period, not post count.
    toobs623 likes this.
    12-06-13 07:44 PM
    2 things ...

2)Did you moderators actually follow this bus page by page? Its been an interesting couple weeks and one of my more favorite threads besides the actual leak threads. Not sure why. Those get boring after page 3 with people too lazy to read the first page and asking mundane questions. One of these days im going to drop a leak on page 45 of a waiting room. Thats my goal!
    No way could we review all the threads! And in this case I moderated from a certain point forward. Basically from the last mod action in this thread forward. So it was several pages. No WAY could I have gone through 45 pages, if it was that bad I would have just closed it. .
    mopar_fxr likes this.
    12-06-13 07:44 PM
1,772 ... 3435363738 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD