Why does Britain have the best bacon? Are you saying there are a lot of pigs in Britain? But the pigs there aren't allowed to carry weapons, so how can they be the best?

Posted with CB10 via Q10 running 10.2.1.1259
    Pigs is another word for cops. Pigs in Britain are not allowed to carry firearms. That was the joke. I did not think I would need to explain it. Now it's not funny.

01-08-14 07:52 PM
    Pigs is another word for cops. Pigs in Britain are not allowed to carry firearms. That was the joke. I did not think I would need to explain it. Now it's not funny.

Now?!?

Good to see you having some fun man!
    01-08-14 08:11 PM
    Maybe I thought it was funny and no one else did. Some of my jokes are like that sometimes. That's ok. But now I want some unicorn bacon, covered with chocolate made by oompa-loompas.

01-08-14 08:18 PM
    To hell with bacon; I want booze!!!

Posted via my sexy-*** Z10 running 10.2.0.1803 ON A BOAT!!!
    01-08-14 08:45 PM
    Maybe I thought it was funny and no one else did. Some of my jokes are like that sometimes. That's ok. But now I want some unicorn bacon, covered with chocolate made by oompa-loompas.

It was funny, I smiled. And that sounds yummy, where's Lilly. I think she might be an oompa-loompa cousin.

Posted via CB10
    01-08-14 10:25 PM
    Why does Britain have the best bacon? Are you saying there are a lot of pigs in Britain? But the pigs there aren't allowed to carry weapons, so how can they be the best?

I saw what ya did there! LOL

My statement earlier about us having Bacon earlier that was bad, which later turned out good was in reference to you! But you ain't Bacon..... you are Butterbean!! So that post just went.. and in fact, sounds rather foolish now that I think about it!

It just spoils the intellect that is to be found in the posts in this forum. I think I best go have some....... what was I talking about again?

Oh well, let me get back to waiting... it's what I do best.

Posted via CB10 on my Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.1925
    01-09-14 12:17 AM
    Britain has the best bacon. Period.

Now I'm waiting for you to accept that.
    Only when you cook it. *drool*

Posted via CB10
    Pete The Penguin likes this.
    01-09-14 09:40 AM
    Only when you cook it. *drool*

Posted via CB10
    I'm working on a method to uncooked all your food! MUAH HA HA HA!!!

01-09-14 12:23 PM
    I'm waiting on a method to turn Canadian bacon into real bacon...

Sent from my Z30 what OS I am on is my business, get off my nuts! Minus Onjos Fored
    coaltowking and toobs623 like this.
    01-10-14 09:22 AM
    I'm waiting on a method to turn Canadian bacon into real bacon...

Sent from my Z30 what OS I am on is my business, get off my nuts! Minus Onjos Fored
    You're supposed to be working on a method to get this bus back on track! Where's my bag of shrooms?! I don't see enough colors!

01-10-14 10:33 AM
    You're supposed to be working on a method to get this bus back on track! Where's my bag of shrooms?! I don't see enough colors!

I'm waiting for the bus......
    01-10-14 10:43 AM
    I'm working on waiting for the mechanic to fix that at tire...who gave molar a knife anyway?

01-10-14 11:27 PM
    I'm working on waiting for the mechanic to fix that at tire...who gave molar a knife anyway?

Was that a knife?! Crud... he told me it was a snake, so I gave it to him to scare the unicorns.

...speaking of unicorns, where are my pants?!

01-11-14 09:07 AM
    Was that a knife?! Crud... he told me it was a snake, so I gave it to him to scare the unicorns.

...speaking of unicorns, where are my pants?!

Pants are over rated.

But if you are going to wear them, put that snake back in them.
    01-11-14 12:00 PM

It's hard to patch the tire from the unicorn horn... all I have been given is some whiskey and your empty beer cans scorp...wait a min... beer can wheels... hmmm... may be on to something, or just on something

Posted via CB10
    01-11-14 12:47 PM
    It's hard to patch the tire from the unicorn horn... all I have been given is some whiskey and your empty beer cans scorp...wait a min... beer can wheels... hmmm... may be on to something, or just on something

Posted via CB10
    It's Scorp we're talking about, so I assume these "beer cans" are really kegs. Here are a few more. The more wheels the better; right?

Waiting room for the next waiting room-kegs.jpg

middbrew likes this.
    01-11-14 05:12 PM
    It's Scorp we're talking about, so I assume these "beer cans" are really kegs. Here are a few more. The more wheels the better; right?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kegs.jpg 
Views:	511 
Size:	40.6 KB 
ID:	237822

I'll drink to that!
    01-11-14 05:28 PM
    Damn it, Mopar! You put the wrong pills in everyone's drinks! The RED pills are magic, fun pills. The BLUE pills just make everyone fall asleep...

WAKE YOUR PUNK ASSES UP, EVERYBODY!!! IT'S TIME TO LIGHT THE FIRES AND LIGHT THE FIRES!! (I know you're supposed to kick the tires, but our tires are metal and fire is just more fun.)

01-12-14 05:32 PM
    Well I see the bus has been moving on without me. You all left me at the last rest stop, I really had to go... anyway I hitched a ride with some crazy looking chick, she looked kind of psycho so I figured it was safe....enough. I dnt remember much of the ride, but I now have a terrible itch...guessing it was that grape Kool aid she gave me...

middbrew likes this.
    01-12-14 09:19 PM
    Well I see the bus has been moving on without me. You all left me at the last rest stop, I really had to go... anyway I hitched a ride with some crazy looking chick, she looked kind of psycho so I figured it was safe....enough. I dnt remember much of the ride, but I now have a terrible itch...guessing it was that grape Kool aid she gave me...

Here's hoping it doesn't fall off. I hear there's some pretty bad junk going around.
    01-12-14 09:45 PM

Well, I'm glad to know she was crazy looking. The only sane chicks I know live in my brains. Throw the grappling hook to Toobs once you catch up. He's really good at catching it (with his face).

01-12-14 09:46 PM
    Well, I'm glad to know she was crazy looking. The only sane chicks I know live in my brains. Throw the grappling hook to Toobs once you catch up. He's really good at catching it (with his face).

I don't have enough room for sane chicks in my brain.

01-13-14 04:39 PM
    I don't have enough room for sane chicks in my brain.

http://www.bboyscience.com/wp-conten...homerbrain.jpg
    You gotta have chicks. Once they grow into adult chickens, you can eat em!

Also, you have HUGE teeth!

01-13-14 07:37 PM
    You gotta have chicks. Once they grow into adult chickens, you can eat em!

Also, you have HUGE teeth!

Big teeth are good for two things. One, taking big bits out of the chickens. Two, opening beer bottles.
    coaltowking likes this.
    01-13-14 08:20 PM
    HELLO... Hello... hello...

ECHO... Echo... echo...

IS ANYONE STILL HERE?.. Here... here

01-15-14 10:28 PM
1,772 ... 5354555657 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD