Doh!..... not again!..... ooh strange berries.... their black

Lilly's hand stitched Frankensteined Z30 powered by 10.2.1.(latest Leak)
    Careful with those...they're not Smurf berries.
    11-26-13 02:28 PM
    I think so. Let me see...*takes deep breath*

Your reporting me for reporting you fore being off topic while posting in an off topic thread, of which has yet to be confirmed or denied by the way, because it may possibly get crowded of all the posts relating to the possible "consumption" (no evidence proving the fact) of an assortment or variety of pills of which we have no idea what they actually are because the purple unicorns do not know how to read the containers while being ridden by minions in thongs preparing mysterious drinks that give crazy sided effects which have led to people being stuck on the windshields and other with tattoos of the Almighty Squircle while others post off-topic comments in a waiting room since there is no bus stop to hop on and enjoy the Double Dutch Bus coming down the street.

*takes second breath* well then yes you are correct and since I am reporting you first you can't report me na,na,na,naaaa and if you do I'll flick a virtual booger on you with my Z30 that is set to arrive tomorrow.

LMAO...well played, IT. But I think you are off-topic. Must be the pills...

Posted via CB10
    3hb78ftg and moody like this.
    11-26-13 02:29 PM
    It's getting really hard to keep you all on topic in here...

Sent from my Mind Control App using my BerryLeak Z30 running10.2.1.xxxx while being the GREATEST
    whats this "topic" we keep straying f...
    hey, WHOS DRIVING!!!!
    moyah8 likes this.
    11-26-13 02:50 PM
    Nobody listens to Limp Bizkit?

Sent from my Mind Control App using my BerryLeak Z30 running10.2.1.xxxx while being the GREATEST
    and limp bizcut doesnt fly well in chi town after several years ago the ***** singer (if you want to call him that) went off on a huge rant against Chicago and music fans while IN Chicago and all most got beaten badly a couple times after that show
    11-26-13 02:53 PM
    and limp bizcut doesnt fly well in chi town after several years ago the ***** singer (if you want to call him that) went off on a huge rant against Chicago and music fans while IN Chicago and all most got beaten badly a couple times after that show
    See that there ^^^^^, that's a topic being started.

Didn't you read the rules? Don't make us ductape you to the windshield and let loose the rabees infested fusia unicorns!

Stop the bus, I want to get off... cause these pills are making me sick!

Posted via CB10 on my Q10 (Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.1055)
    mopar_fxr and qmendiv like this.
    11-26-13 03:14 PM
    See that there ^^^^^, that's a topic being started.

Didn't you read the rules? Don't make us ductape you to the windshield and let loose the rabees infested fusia unicorns!

Stop the bus, I want to get off... cause these pills are making me sick!

Posted via CB10 on my Q10 (Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.1055)
    I could offer mopar something to drink and some pills. Enough to get started on squircle -shaped thongs and fucsia unicorns talking off-topic about fixing infractions

Posted via CB10
    3hb78ftg, moyah8 and moody like this.
    11-26-13 03:38 PM
    Z10-stl100-1

Posted via CB10
    11-26-13 03:43 PM
    Z10-stl100-1

Posted via CB10
    moyah8 likes this.
    11-26-13 03:44 PM
    Okay, here is the leak......finally.......its my cup....see....there is a tiny hole in it.. you can down load it now via a second cup....be sure to use the correct cup for your hand or you risk bricking it....enjoy.....oh and I did harm a unicorn......pushed the lil guy off the bus for biting ma tush

qmendiv, 3hb78ftg and moyah8 like this.
    11-26-13 03:57 PM
    Okay, here is the leak......finally.......its my cup....see....there is a tiny hole in it.. you can down load it now via a second cup....be sure to use the correct cup for your hand or you risk bricking it....enjoy.....oh and I did harm a unicorn......pushed the lil guy off the bus for biting ma tush

Won't download ...can you share a mirror for that? Maybe it's not a tiny hole. I think it's MEGA
    3hb78ftg likes this.
    11-26-13 04:00 PM
    Won't download ...can you share a mirror for that? Maybe it's not a tiny hole. I think it's MEGA
    Torrent link now available.....hole got bigger.....

11-26-13 04:36 PM
    Torrent link now available.....hole got bigger.....

LMAO!!! Indeed!!!
    11-26-13 04:42 PM
    For the ones who haven't been able to update to official BBM Channels, member SirJes shared a way to force the update. It worked for me. Don't forget to turn the developer mode off after the update! It's post #6 in this thread:http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...1/#post9615276

Sorry, this was WAYYY off-topic
    11-26-13 04:50 PM
    Are we still doing this? I'm kinda tired

Posted via CB10
    moody and mrfreeze like this.
    11-26-13 06:20 PM
    For the ones who haven't been able to update to official BBM Channels, member SirJes shared a way to force the update. It worked for me. Don't forget to turn the developer mode off after the update! It's post #6 in this thread:http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...1/#post9615276

Sorry, this was WAYYY off-topic
    I am recommending a 5 day temp ban for posting something so serious to throw this off topic thread into a topic...now back to your regularly scheduled off topic fun...

qmendiv, ConRed, LillyFox and 1 others like this.
    11-26-13 06:20 PM
    We have a topic?...... oh right...smurfs assaulting unicorns with little bats while we eat popcorn and drink cheap tequila. riding on a magic bus. In animal suits waiting for a tread to drop

qmendiv likes this.
    11-26-13 06:31 PM
    This thread has gone down a path i cant follow. Ill see you all on the next waiting room,

Bring the good stuff
    moody likes this.
    11-26-13 08:21 PM
    We have a topic?...... oh right...smurfs assaulting unicorns with little bats while we eat popcorn and drink cheap tequila. riding on a magic bus. In animal suits waiting for a tread to drop

And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

qmendiv likes this.
    11-26-13 08:26 PM
    Are we still doing this? I'm kinda tired

Posted via CB10
    *slips Toobs a pill*

Sleep young man, sleep...

11-26-13 10:04 PM
    *slips Toobs a pill*

Sleep young man, sleep...

But you have him the white ones... the blue make sleep, the red make forget, and the white... well think about it...
    Lilly!!!! Behind you!! Tools has the roll of duct tape again!!
    Il hold your drink for ya Lilly

Posted via CB10
    11-26-13 10:26 PM
    But you have him the white ones... the blue make sleep, the red make forget, and the white... well think about it...
    Lilly!!!! Behind you!! Tools has the roll of duct tape again!!
    Il hold your drink for ya Lilly

Posted via CB10
    Doesn't matter which I gave him, he won't remember any of it tomorrow...

LillyFox likes this.
    11-26-13 10:34 PM
    LEAK!!!....

On a plane O_O
    11-26-13 10:53 PM
    LEAK!!!....

On a plane O_O
    No you go first, I'm scared to leak in public.

Posted via CB10
    Uzi and moyah8 like this.
    11-26-13 11:15 PM
    No you go first, I'm scared to leak in public.

Posted via CB10
    Awe man Toobs.....you took the white pills didn't you?...... I told you, face away from the road when you do that!!!!.

mopar_fxr likes this.
    11-26-13 11:18 PM
    Leak = Bump hahaha

Posted via CB10
    11-26-13 11:25 PM
1,772 ... 2223242526 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD