As a person who doesn't want CB to turn into Facebook junk I welcome this. Way too much off topic crap wasting time and resources without contributing anything useful. If only some people found IRC instead.

Posted via CB10

While normally I would agree with that statement, the question is, where does it end? Do we (I mean the CB Mods) start banning people who ask the same question that has been answered over 50 times in the same thread? Do we ban people for asking how's the battery life or where is Flash in the browser? I absolutely do not mean this to sound nasty or to question the mods and they have done a bang up job (some people truly do deserve to get banned, but even the user who password protected his leak download and then had a number of us running in circles to find the password only to find it was a new leak but an old one - he didn't get permanently banned, just banned) - but I digress.. even as i sit here and type I am second guessing what I am typing, removing words and entire sentences.. It never used to be this way -Peevish usually hung out in the Rehab area and 99% of his comments (I thought) were hilarious.I am not asking what banned him, I am just growing concerned that next time it might be one of us..

Yes, I know a good thrashing is in order - Please don't ban me'

Rant over.
    3hb78ftg, moody, bungaboy and 1 others like this.
    11-25-14 03:18 PM
    Hmmmmm.

Posted via CB10
    11-25-14 03:20 PM
    He will be missed. What was he banned for? I demand an explanation!

Posted via CB10
    11-25-14 03:21 PM
    Stephen Derusset?

Posted via CB10

Nope, sorry - not him but I am not going to give the name out, it might get ME banned,
    11-25-14 03:21 PM
    While normally I would agree with that statement, the question is, where does it end? Do we (I mean the CB Mods) start banning people who ask the same question that has been answered over 50 times in the same thread? Do we ban people for asking how's the battery life or where is Flash in the browser? I absolutely do not mean this to sound nasty or to question the mods and they have done a bang up job (some people truly do deserve to get banned, but even the user who password protected his leak download and then had a number of us running in circles to find the password only to find it was a new leak but an old one - he didn't get permanently banned, just banned) - but I digress.. even as i sit here and type I am second guessing what I am typing, removing words and entire sentences.. It never used to be this way -Peevish usually hung out in the Rehab area and 99% of his comments (I thought) were hilarious.I am not asking what banned him, I am just growing concerned that next time it might be one of us..

Rant over.
    In fairness, only 92% of his comments were hilarious.

Posted via CB10
    toobs623, moody, bungaboy and 3 others like this.
    11-25-14 03:23 PM

Rant over.
    We do not ban people or give points for asking those sorts of questions. We are also not here to discuss any banning that occurred to a member's activity.

I don't see this thread going anywhere fast, nor any good will come of it. Farewell.
    pkcable and Elite1 like this.
    11-25-14 03:24 PM
    Folks, I can appreciate the sentiments! Understand this,

You don't know the entire story of anyone's post history, except your own. We the Modfia, contrary to understandable perception (see prior sentence), do not target members, nor do we infract with joy. It's something avoided if at all possible, and done with heavy heart (ok, maybe not the spammers).

We won't discuss the why's of anyone's infractions or bans, except with said member, as even the worst among us deserves a modicum of respect (no, I'm not in any way suggesting Peev was the worst).

I hope you all continue to appreciate and enjoy CrackBerry, knowing that all Modfia actions are overseen so there is no favoritism, and that all we do is purely out of love for the site and its members. This is a truly great community, and just like yours where you live, sometimes it's a shock when a member has been prosecuted.

Peace be with you all as you mourn. I hope you heal your wounds with honor and dignity.

Thank you one and all!
    11-25-14 04:22 PM
    RIP Peeve. May your trolling live on forever. I hope you're off somewhere ranting something incoherently in peace. You will forever be the only 'Official CrackBerry Troll'.
    12-10-14 07:36 PM
33 12