A daddy...wow I'm scared. Last thing the world needs is another me running around...
    04-04-09 12:01 AM
    Congrats bro!!! Being a parent is a blessing in disguise. Its a lot of work, but very rewarding. You will never feel a love in your life that's comparable to the love you will feel for your child.
    04-04-09 01:31 AM
    Congrats Vinnie. And I will be saying a prayer the your baby takes
    after his mother
    04-04-09 01:53 AM
    Never met before, but as a Dad of 10, ther is no greater reward than the gift of fatherhood. Congrats.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-09 02:13 AM
    Never met before, but as a Dad of 10, ther is no greater reward than the gift of fatherhood. Congrats.
    Wow Berger, you are 2 away from matching my mom and dad.
    04-04-09 02:21 AM
    A daddy...wow I'm scared. Last thing the world needs is another me running around...
    CONGRATS MAN .....
    ya life will change life you never expected .....and take it one day at a time
    04-04-09 02:26 AM
    Congrats! So this is where you've been, off getting married and making babies! Sweet, Vinnie. People always warn you about no sleep and all that other stuff, but they never mention the worrying. There's no way to prepare for it, but it is often oppressive and it never leaves you. It's a nagging feeling always at the back of your mind. I never knew there were so many things to worry about, and they evolve with every age. When they're babies, you worry about the growth milestones right up to high school, where my Son is, and whether they'll pass their classes. Right up to making plans to kill someone who might hurt them. There's the bond you will have that will last a lifetime. It is the grandest feeling in the world. Good luck!

04-04-09 12:35 PM
    Congrats!!!
    Could my fiance and I as jealous.

04-04-09 07:39 PM
    Congrats Vinnie. And I will be saying a prayer the your baby takes
    after his mother
    I second that. But, really Vinnie, congrats. I am sure you will be a great dad, eventually.

04-05-09 09:18 AM
    Congrats Vinnie! I, myself just learned that I'm to finally be an uncle. I'm waiting for the day that I can spoil the little booger! As CBK stated, one of these days, you'll be a great father!

04-05-09 09:59 AM
    Congrats, Vinnie! If you do a good job, it won't be another you running around.
    04-05-09 11:39 AM
    Congrats Vinnie!!!!!!
    04-05-09 11:45 AM
    Congrats Vinnie, when I can bring over the drum set and the toys that make lots of loud noises that eat batteries?

Uncle Bear knows all the toys kids love, that their parents hate!

Oh and do you want the Barney tapes, DVD or Mpegs?
    04-06-09 12:54 AM
    Congrats Vinnie, when I can bring over the drum set and the toys that make lots of loud noises that eat batteries?

Uncle Bear knows all the toys kids love, that their parents hate!

Oh and do you want the Barney tapes, DVD or Mpegs?
    haha, dvd's would be the easiest. Oh boy can you bring over a couple of nephews and neices too?
    04-06-09 09:38 AM
    Congrats Vinnie!

Being a dad is simply amazing.
    04-06-09 09:51 AM
    Congrats Vinnie! I w/light an extra candle @ Mass on Sunday that the baby is happy, healthy and takes after your gf/spouse
    04-06-09 01:25 PM
    Congrats Vinnie! As a mom of 5-it is awesome!! You will absolutely loooove being a dad! So, are ya gonna find out if you knocked the stem off the apple or if its still there?! Lol

04-06-09 02:26 PM
    And wen is the little booger due?!?

04-06-09 02:31 PM
    congrats i just became a mom lil over 3 weeks ago n its just amazing!!
    04-07-09 01:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD