Riz is back!! watch this funny video :P

BlackBerry vs iPhone (Stupid Apps) | BlackBerry India
    11-15-10 11:02 PM
    Warning iPhone fans viewing this video could make you feel nauseous.
    11-16-10 05:22 AM
    Here comes another - BB vs Iphone 4 DEATH GRIP

BlackBerry vs iPhone (Death Grip) | BlackBerry India
    11-16-10 10:19 AM
    The difference is, the majority of stupid iPhone apps are free, or 99 cents.

You'd be hardpressed to get ANY BlackBerry app for less than 2.99

And even those 2 dollar and 99 cent apps, look like they are fresh out of the 80's 8 Bit era.

But wait, 8 Bit is trendy... does that make me want a crappy 2 dollar and 99 cent app anyway?

No.
    11-16-10 01:09 PM
    The difference is, the majority of stupid iPhone apps are free, or 99 cents.
    You'd be hardpressed to get ANY BlackBerry app for less than 2.99
    And even those 2 dollar and 99 cent apps, look like they are fresh out of the 80's 8 Bit era.
    But wait, 8 Bit is trendy... does that make me want a crappy 2 dollar and 99 cent app anyway?
    No.
    Agreed. I got Angry Birds for .99$on iOS, the Halloween Edition for .99$ and got Plants v. Zombies for .99$. Three GREAT games for the money.....

The Typical Blackberry user would wonder why the birds got Angry and why they haven't posted something on Facebook about it. Or e-mailed them. And then they would wonder how they could email the Zombies and Plants to smooth things over.

But hey, they do have snake to play with.
    11-16-10 01:35 PM
    You guys apparently haven't been in the BB app stores for a while, a lot of them are a lot cheaper than they were even a few months ago.
    11-16-10 03:52 PM
    You guys apparently haven't been in the BB app stores for a while, a lot of them are a lot cheaper than they were even a few months ago.
    but it's still powered by a 8-bit Nintendo graphics engine
    11-16-10 04:12 PM
    Who in the blue he!! is "Riz"?
    11-16-10 06:11 PM
    A stupid pseudo c-class celebrity made popular from the craptacularly craptacular BBM inspired song "ping me baby".

PS- he looks like Kanye West, sans the lyrical wordsmith part and love of fish sticks.

Or maybe he does like fish sticks....

The world may never know.

Why? Because we don't care.
    11-19-10 11:01 AM
    i'm soooo glad he says he's my boy! NOT!! when he's on tour he uses a blackberry...what does he use the other 50 weeks of the year?
    11-19-10 02:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD