Okay then! It's been over 90 minutes and no one has answered my questions yet!!! REALLY???

I guess I'll go post my questions in 2 or 3 other places because I know that will increase my chances of some kind of response! You see, I don't have time to wait. I have to be somewhere in 30 minutes and these issues WILL BE RESOLVED BEFORE I GO!!!

And I can hijack any thread I want! This Site is all about ME!!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    If you have to be somewhere in 30 minutes I would definitely try reinstalling your OS. Make sure you try 431, 436, and 524 before you go out.
    04-10-11 09:15 AM
    Hey, I've had my Bold 9650 for almost a year...and i just noticed

MY TRACKPAD IS RAISED ON THE LEFT SIDE

OMG, that's why my thumb is so annoyed all the time!
    Dam noobs starting a thread about one topic like the all serious verizon logo misalignment the just switch to the trackpad issue that has been discussed to death. Stay on topic noob!

04-10-11 09:26 AM
    Are you really stressing on the color? My Gosh! I'll tell you what real stress is! My trackpad seems to be tilted and it is peeling also! Can anyone tell me, is it too low on the right side or too high on the left side? I have searched and did not find this issue addressed anywhere!

On the peeling issue, will this effect the function of my phone? I know it has really effected my thumb! So much, in fact, that I just want to throw the phone in the trash! Again a search did no good!

Does anyone think that if I update my OS these problems will go away?

The only problem a peeling trackpad will cause is the loss of all your data if you upgrade to OS6, so now you're stuck with OS5
    04-10-11 09:35 AM
    If you have to be somewhere in 30 minutes I would definitely try reinstalling your OS. Make sure you try 431, 436, and 524 before you go out.
    Too late now! Had to go and not a computer in sight! Besides, do you know how many posts I would have to make to get the info to try all those different OS's? That would be rediculous!!!!

04-10-11 09:44 AM
    Thanks everyone for getting my very important thread moved to CB Rehab, not all of our post counts have dropped.

Who wants to post opinions NOW???? Huh? Who????
    04-10-11 09:46 AM
    What? No more post count? I AM OUTTA HERE!!!

04-10-11 09:54 AM
    Let that be lesson about junk posting. Now let me see... who was the first to mention moving to Rehab...
    04-10-11 09:59 AM
    lol....... my thumbs hurt from typing... i think that something is wrong with my keyboard. lmao
    04-11-11 10:33 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD